Patch V1.04 and Map Editor!

Show off your mods, get help on a mod, heck, even just have a good time downloading other folks mods. This forum is all about modding for any non-SWBF games.

Moderator: Moderators

EmperorDonkey

Patch V1.04 and Map Editor!

Postby EmperorDonkey » Mon May 15, 2006 8:02 pm

Finally after seeing that "Custom Maps" option tount us for hours apon hours Petroglyph games releases a Map Editor!

http://www.petroglyphgames.com/

Modders will much appreciate this! :D

On a side note and Off Topic: The EaW part of Game Toast has increase in popularity! Yeah! :D

First Lance Corporal

Postby Lead_Pilot » Mon May 15, 2006 8:20 pm

Hey, good find EmperorDonkey! Maybe I shoud try EAW again, haven't played it in a while. Who know, maybe the editor will be easy! :lol:

dreadlordnyax

Postby dreadlordnyax » Tue May 16, 2006 12:33 pm

yeah, i just noticed this too :D
i'll be on vacation for the next few days, but when i get back i'm gonna have a go at it...

Missing Jedi Admin

Postby Leviathan » Tue May 16, 2006 12:47 pm

Off-topic : Alright, I guess that such an event ordered by Petroglyph Games might make the current thread worth a transforming into a "Sticky", in order to make sure that the "Popularity" of this GameToast Section will not decrease so soon...

Sith

Postby yankeefan05 » Tue May 16, 2006 5:28 pm

well its not really a "good" find, but thanks for the info. I guess this just came out. Thank u LucasArts and Petroglyph Games. 4 Patches already, yet only 1 for SWBF2. I gues Petroglyph Games is more active if they help make the patches.

Here is an alternate download site for the 1.04 and map editor patch.

http://support.lucasarts.com/patches/EAW1_4.htm

Missing Jedi Admin

Postby Leviathan » Sat May 20, 2006 12:04 pm

Off-topic : moncal', I would not say that Petroglyph Games are indeed more "active" than Pandemic Studios, since they have benefited from the fact Star Wars : Empire At War was the first video-game they produced and released publicly, whereas the "Gas Mask" Company has developped such Products - In collaboration with LucasArts or not - for a certain time, during which they have probably learnt that conceiving Updates or Patches intended to their own Creations might not be worth a try, because of the resources required to design them, which could be exploited for different Projects...

Ducks_Go_Quack

Postby Ducks_Go_Quack » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:12 am

EaW editor was really complicated, I dled it but couldnt figure it out (yet).

CarbineImpulse

Postby CarbineImpulse » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:19 am

Ducks_Go_Quack please read the rules regarding resurrecting old (or in this case ancient) topics. :wink:

Return to Game Modding - Other