Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

Want to share hints on the best games you've downloaded? New demo we all need to see? Find other xbox players here, share ideas on everything Xbox live related!

Moderator: Moderators

Fierfek
High General
High General
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
Location: Somewhere in the Galaxy (Most Likely Scrapping Tinnies)

Post by Fierfek »

Demo on Xbox live :P Downloaded it, haven't played it yet. Anyone actually played it? Is it worth trying?
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Re: Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

Post by guru »

I actually talked my g/f into playing it and it was alot of fun, from playing this we went and bought star wars lego and harry potter lego, fun easy co op. Im addicted to Red Dead Nightmare though...most fun Ive had shooting cowboy stuff with 20 other peeps.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

I don't like it as much as the old ones. It's got too many features for a LEGO game. I liked the mind-numbingly simple gameplay of the older ones. You could have fun while your brain was switched off. Definitely not a game that young kids will be able to figure out easily. LEGO Harry Potter was the same way.
Evman
Corporal
Corporal
Projects :: Kamino part 1 orbital attack
Games I'm Playing :: Halo Reach
xbox live or psn: GamerXEv

Post by Evman »

Ill download it. but i will buy it for the nintendo 3ds.
THEWULFMAN
Space Ranger
Projects :: Evolved 2

Post by THEWULFMAN »

Teancum wrote:I don't like it as much as the old ones. It's got too many features for a LEGO game. I liked the mind-numbingly simple gameplay of the older ones. You could have fun while your brain was switched off. Definitely not a game that young kids will be able to figure out easily. LEGO Harry Potter was the same way.

I sorta would agree. Its just I started with the old ones (I have them all except lego rock band but that doesnt count) So they have gotten more difficult as I have gotten older. My dad and I played so much Lego Star Wars II, and Lego Indiana Jones. They are still pretty simple when you compare them to other games. But, I understand, you want a fun, "simple" game. I totally get it, but TT, feels they have to amp up the games to keep up :?
Lephenix

Post by Lephenix »

I think , i'll ask it for my birthday , i have already star wars : the complete saga and lego harry potter. I love star wars games , i must agree , harry potter is far hardest than star wars the complete saga , but i like it :P .
Fierfek
High General
High General
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
Location: Somewhere in the Galaxy (Most Likely Scrapping Tinnies)

Post by Fierfek »

Played the demo last night with my 9 year old bro :P Yep, it was a lot harder than the other LSW games. I really enjoyed it though. The only weird thing was that for one of the levels in the demo, pretty much the whole level was played in splitscreen, which was kinda odd. The challenges/puzzles were harder, but it was still awesome. I really enjoyed the lightsaber throwing feature, and also being able to land your starfighter on an enemy ship and get out :D

All in all, I'll prolly get the game when it comes out.
Nova Hawk
Banned
Games I'm Playing :: MW3 BF3

Post by Nova Hawk »

I downloaded the demo last night on my 360 and tried it out earlier today. It was pretty good, I wish I could play as some clones though but I guess I'll have to wait to actually buy the game before I get to be able to do that. Overall, I thought it was an okay game, I'm thinking about getting it mainly cuz I'm a big fan of TCW seres on CN.

But uh, I wanted to ask... Does the game only take place in Season 1 or does it go all the way through to Season 3?
Lephenix

Post by Lephenix »

It takes place in the geonosis arena to the end of TCW season 2 . And the full game is available now :P .
Nova Hawk
Banned
Games I'm Playing :: MW3 BF3

Post by Nova Hawk »

Lephenix wrote:It takes place in the geonosis arena to the end of TCW season 2 . And the full game is available now :P .
Ok, cool. That means I get to kill some Zombie Geonosians. :)
Lephenix

Post by Lephenix »

I just played the demo on PS3 , and i really like it , i'll ask it for my birthday for sure :P .
THEWULFMAN
Space Ranger
Projects :: Evolved 2

Post by THEWULFMAN »

Lephenix wrote:I just played the demo on PS3 , and i really like it , i'll ask it for my birthday for sure :P .

I concur :plokoon:
except for the playing it part, :P I am asking for it for my b day. 6/27 :D
Lephenix

Post by Lephenix »

OFF TOPIC:6th of April :P .