Xbox Live Gamertags

Want to share hints on the best games you've downloaded? New demo we all need to see? Find other xbox players here, share ideas on everything Xbox live related!

Moderator: Moderators

Pigger
Private Third Class
Projects :: No Mod project currently.

Re: Xbox Live Gamertags

Post by Pigger »

ORIGINAL PIGGER

Add him.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

Someone sent me a friend invite yesterday. I don't know who you are, so I haven't added you. Send me a message with your Gametoast username too and I'll get to adding you.
Raptor522
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Raptor522 »

Someone told me your gametag a long time ago, Tean. I'm still yet to remember to send you a friend request. lol

My gamertag is Phantom5040

If you're going to add me, lemme know who you are (or at least that you're from Gametoast, that'll be enough for me lol).
Delta 47
Jedi
Jedi
Games I'm Playing :: BioShock
xbox live or psn: Delta811

Post by Delta 47 »

Mine is Delta811.
SilvaDalek
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny and FIFA
xbox live or psn: TH3 R0LL3R

[GT] XBox Live Gamertag List

Post by SilvaDalek »

If you have an xbox live account post it here so we can all add each other.

(The old thread was pretty old, so maybe an updated one is good?)

SilvaDalek - Blue Dalek
Fluffy_the_ic - fluffytherc
Imperial Modder - LoZZa (the Z's are an awesome symbol - whatever that means...?)
Last edited by SilvaDalek on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lozza
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Games I'm Playing :: STALKER - TDU2

Re: [GT] XBox Live Gamertag List

Post by Lozza »

-Imperial Modder-

Xbox Gamertag -

LoZZa ( the Z's are a awesome symbol but I can't paste them on GT for some reason so ah well)
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Teancum »

Last time around I added a bunch of folks, but I really only game with three people here from Gametoast when I get the chance (they often game together) and no offense to anyone else, but I'd like to keep it that way. I feel bad enough having to refuse their invites to XBL Parties as it is due to having a family (I often have to be able to walk away from a game at a moment's notice). *SO* - if you find my gamertag here, please know that I will probably not accept your friend request. Not because I don't like you, but because I simply don't get enough time to game with my current friends as it is.
Lozza
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lozza »

Teancum wrote:Last time around I added a bunch of folks, but I really only game with three people here from Gametoast when I get the chance (they often game together) and no offense to anyone else, but I'd like to keep it that way. I feel bad enough having to refuse their invites to XBL Parties as it is due to having a family (I often have to be able to walk away from a game at a moment's notice). *SO* - if you find my gamertag here, please know that I will probably not accept your friend request. Not because I don't like you, but because I simply don't get enough time to game with my current friends as it is.
But couldn't you just be part of their friends list?
CressAlbane
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Projects :: CTF Arenas
Games I'm Playing :: Steam- cressalbane2

Post by CressAlbane »

What's the point?
SilvaDalek
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny and FIFA
xbox live or psn: TH3 R0LL3R

Post by SilvaDalek »

Lozza wrote:
Teancum wrote:Last time around I added a bunch of folks, but I really only game with three people here from Gametoast when I get the chance (they often game together) and no offense to anyone else, but I'd like to keep it that way. I feel bad enough having to refuse their invites to XBL Parties as it is due to having a family (I often have to be able to walk away from a game at a moment's notice). *SO* - if you find my gamertag here, please know that I will probably not accept your friend request. Not because I don't like you, but because I simply don't get enough time to game with my current friends as it is.
Just respect what he wants. Part of the reason of getting an updated list is so that people who want friends and want to be added can post here.

BTW, what do you mean by the Z's are an awesome symbol?
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Teancum »

Lozza wrote:
What's the point of that when you don't game with them? It's like having 1,000 Facebook friends, but only actually following/talking to 10. It's a bunch of extras just for the sake of having them. Me, I'd rather keep my friends list down to those I actually game with. I actually just trimmed off a bunch of people I never game with for that reason.
Lozza
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lozza »

Teancum wrote:
Lozza wrote:
What's the point of that when you don't game with them? It's like having 1,000 Facebook friends, but only actually following/talking to 10. It's a bunch of extras just for the sake of having them. Me, I'd rather keep my friends list down to those I actually game with. I actually just trimmed off a bunch of people I never game with for that reason.
Good Point
DeathRow
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Projects :: None.
Games I'm Playing :: Life

Post by DeathRow »

SilvaDalek wrote: BTW, what do you mean by the Z's are an awesome symbol?
I think he means he has used a foreign z and cannot type them because he does not know the alt codes.
For example, Ž

As for my gamertag, I would rather not give it out willy nilly as I only have people on my list who are real life friends or close online friends.
yukisuna
Rebel Sergeant
Rebel Sergeant
Projects :: My new PC hates the Mod Tools
Games I'm Playing :: See Interests
xbox live or psn: Samura Yukisuna
Location: Stuck in a place full of happy happiness known as Steam.

GT'ers and Xbox 360

Post by yukisuna »

hi, i read through some of the post's here, and got this idea;

if you can please post your Xbox 360 gamertags here, i could make a list, and then GT'ers could play some games together. im not sure if we'll ever get any use of this, but it migh also be a pretty good idea... also i just want to play with other members here.

Admin's, please tell me if this is the wrong forum or if anyone else made anything like this.

Gamertags
Samura Yukisuna - Mine
Samura Yukimura - Yukimura(Clearly, My Brother)'s

Clans
From what i know - Gametoast - None of this Clan's members known yet.

I will add everyone who post or pm me their gt's to the list.
Also, if you are planning to List people you know here, ask them first, some people may want to keep themselves Anonymous.
Nova Hawk
Banned
Games I'm Playing :: MW3 BF3

Got Xbox Live... need gamertags

Post by Nova Hawk »

Title basically says all. I got Xbox Live today and would like to add whoever has an account. My gamertag is Jhawk40.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Teancum »

I got a few friend request from Gametoast members lately, so I thought I'd repost this.
At this point I don't even game with these three guys much anymore. So I'll actually be removing all people I don't know in real life except for them sometime soon. I've literally only every played online with them and real life folks, so they're "grandfathered in" and will be staying. Other than that I'm just keeping real-life friends and family. I've been getting more time to game lately, but it's still usually only in 10-20 minute chunks, so I rarely game with anyone else in my friends list.
Nova Hawk
Banned

Post by Nova Hawk »

K, that's fine by me. I was wondering why you declined my friend request.

Btw, can you please give me Fusion's gamertag so I can add him? Cuz I heard he's got a lot of great maps for me to download.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Teancum »

I'll let him make that decision - you can PM him if you like.
Nova Hawk
Banned

Post by Nova Hawk »

Ya, I tried that. I sent one to him a couple of days ago and he still hasn't responded.
Lozza
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lozza »

My tag changed :mrgreen:

Its now-

'BioWarning'.

For anyone that has GTA 4 or EFLC, Halo 2? (pc)

I'd really like someone to do stunts with me like jumpin off buildings and stuff in gta 4.