The Gametoast Obituaries

If your posts do not relate to Star Wars post them here. Link to other sites should also have some information, no spam/virus sites.

Remember to read the rules and NO FORUM GAMES.

Moderator: Moderators

666rulerofclones
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Post by 666rulerofclones »

RIP Judy Brunson, A lady who used to attend a chuch we sometimes go to when we're in Texas. She battled cancer for about 8 years or something like that and died about a month ago.
GangsterJawa
Sith
Sith
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Post by GangsterJawa »

delta 47 wrote:
GangsterJawa wrote:R.I.P. Debi Jackson. She was a lady at our church who was diagnosed with cancer and was given 6 months to live. However, she held out for almost 2 years, but she died about a week ago. I didn't really know her that well, but it was still really sad. :cry:
Its always sad when someone passes away. I'll keep her family in my prayers because their probably going through some tough times right now.
Thanks, they are going through hard times right now. I'll be praying for your dad too.
666rulerofclones
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

GangsterJawa wrote:
delta 47 wrote:
GangsterJawa wrote:R.I.P. Debi Jackson. She was a lady at our church who was diagnosed with cancer and was given 6 months to live. However, she held out for almost 2 years, but she died about a week ago. I didn't really know her that well, but it was still really sad. :cry:
Its always sad when someone passes away. I'll keep her family in my prayers because their probably going through some tough times right now.
Thanks, they are going through hard times right now. I'll be praying for your dad too.
Count me in as well. I know what it is like to have someone you see alot suddently die. My Great Grandma died about 5 years ago, I used to see her every Sunday, but when she died it was really hard for me to deal with, I was always really close to her. I just noticed the post about your dad, Delta. A blood clot in the lungs, man that's bad. I'll be praying for him too.
Ping
Sith
Sith

Post by Ping »

RIP the kids who died at a school shooting in Germany. The shooting started in a town near Stuttgart, and my German teacher is from that area, so I don't know how good of a mood she'll be in tomorrow.
666rulerofclones
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Ping wrote:RIP the kids who died at a school shooting in Germany. The shooting started in a town near Stuttgart, and my German teacher is from that area, so I don't know how good of a mood she'll be in tomorrow.
Eeeh. I heard about that. That is just too bad.

RIP the pastor who was shot in Illinois last Sunday, some moron with a gun walked in, shot the pastor, then tried to kill himself, he was unsuccessful, and was captured and is facing 1st Degree Murder charges. Yeesh.
Delta 47
Jedi
Jedi
Games I'm Playing :: BioShock
xbox live or psn: Delta811

Post by Delta 47 »

Ping wrote:RIP the kids who died at a school shooting in Germany. The shooting started in a town near Stuttgart, and my German teacher is from that area, so I don't know how good of a mood she'll be in tomorrow.
Aw, didn't hear about that one that is sad.
666rulerofclones wrote:RIP the pastor who was shot in Illinois last Sunday, some moron with a gun walked in, shot the pastor, then tried to kill himself, he was unsuccessful, and was captured and is facing 1st Degree Murder charges. Yeesh.
Heard about that one the day it happened, its really sad I sure hope the pastor's family is doing okay. (Which I'm sure they are going through a tough time and their church.)
MileHighGuy
Jedi
Jedi

Post by MileHighGuy »

RIP Ryan something, he was my sister's friend and he died because he fell while skateboarding while hanging on to a car and got ran over.

:cry:
666rulerofclones
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

MileHighGuy wrote:RIP Ryan something, he was my sister's friend and he died because he fell while skateboarding while hanging on to a car and got ran over.

That's too bad, was he actually "Hitching a ride on a moving car?" When I was younger, I always wondered why my Health School Books said not to do that, I hope his family is okay though.
Delta 47
Jedi
Jedi
Games I'm Playing :: BioShock
xbox live or psn: Delta811

Post by Delta 47 »

666rulerofclones wrote:
MileHighGuy wrote:RIP Ryan something, he was my sister's friend and he died because he fell while skateboarding while hanging on to a car and got ran over.

That's too bad, was he actually "Hitching a ride on a moving car?" When I was younger, I always wondered why my Health School Books said not to do that, I hope his family is okay though.
That's really sad, you have to be really careful these days with all of the cars everywhere and stuff it can be dangerous if your not watching. Anyway, yeah his family's gotta be upset a lot but I sure hope everything will be all right.
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

RIP Natasha Richardson.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.as ... &gt1=28101

Most people here will probably know her as the mother from The Parent Trap remake and Liam Neeson's wife. I recently saw her on Top Chef where she was a guest judge hosting an AIDS charity event and she seemed like a genuinely kind and lovely lady. I dunno why but this hits me pretty hard. I'd heard about her accident yesterday before her death was confirmed and was hoping that she'd pull through. This is really tragic.

:(
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

My wife loved her in The Parent Trap. Shame, she seemed like a sweet lady, and was very pretty.
666rulerofclones
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Thats too bad. I think I know who you guys are talking about.
obiboba3po
2008 Most Technically Challenging Avatar
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends

Post by obiboba3po »

RIP the pilots who were killed in the Fed-ex airplane crash in Toyko. what's scary is my uncle has flown the exact plane that exploded
666rulerofclones
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

obiboba3po wrote:RIP the pilots who were killed in the Fed-ex airplane crash in Toyko. what's scary is my uncle has flown the exact plane that exploded
Ya. That would scare me too.
Twilight_Warrior
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
xbox live or psn: ScorchRaserik

Post by Twilight_Warrior »

It's 5 days premature, but I thought SOMEONE had to say it.

RIP FileFront and SWBFfiles with it...
:bowdown:
You will be sorely missed...

Please, let's not be crass. The closing of a website is not on par with the death of a human. Just be more considerate in the future. -Staff

EDIT: I'm sorry if I was offending anyone, I was not trying to be crass. I'm not comparing it to the death of a loved one. Many apologies. Perhaps this will be better suited in the HELLO/GOODBYE sticky topic. Feel free to delete as neccesary, for this post will be there.
Last edited by Twilight_Warrior on Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grev
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft

Post by Grev »

RIP the victims of the Binghampton Shootings. I live right near Binghampton, and a friend of mine knew one of the people who had been in the building when it happened.

Old Post:
Hidden/Spoiler:
[quote="Grev"][quote="Twilight_Warrior"]It's 5 days premature, but I thought SOMEONE had to say it.

RIP FileFront and SWBFfiles with it...
:bowdown:
You will be sorely missed...[/quote]
QFT

Also, RIP victims of the columbine school shooting: the 10 year anniversarry is in a few weeks.[/quote]
(DDC)TheKingOfNerds
Recruit Womprat Killer

Post by (DDC)TheKingOfNerds »

R.I.P. The ant I just squashed, and ...Oh my god I forgot his name....He died a while ago of a heart attack, he was the actor who played the psychiatrist on Monk.....God I cant beleive I forgot the guys name. I guess I'll have to find it.
Clone Captain
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Clone Captain »

R.I.P. My Great Great Aunt Mable she died about 8:00 PM last night. :cry: :(

Edit: She was in her 90's to I think
Last edited by Clone Captain on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
GangsterJawa
Sith
Sith
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Post by GangsterJawa »

Ohh, that's too bad. :cry: And this is one day late, but R.I.P. the victims of the Columbine High School Massacre. It was 10 years and 1 day ago. :|
Fluffy_the_ic
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief
Projects :: astrally
xbox live or psn: fluffytherc

Post by Fluffy_the_ic »

Yesterday was teh 10-year Anniversary of Columbine. May they rest in peace.
We had a huge conversation about Columbine in tech yesterday. Surprisingly, only 10 of the 32 kids in my class had ever heard of it....