SWRC - The lost commando map

Show off your mods, get help on a mod, heck, even just have a good time downloading other folks mods. This forum is all about modding for any non-SWBF games.

Moderator: Moderators

Deviss
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: Clone Wars Extended
Games I'm Playing :: BF2

Re: SWRC - The lost commando map

Post by Deviss »

link broken :S you will release textures?
DarthD.U.C.K.
Master of the Force
Master of the Force

Post by DarthD.U.C.K. »

you can simply convert them from rc
Deviss
Master of the Force
Master of the Force

Post by Deviss »

DarthD.U.C.K. wrote:you can simply convert them from rc
what you want ? i am asking about tuto and you bother about x thing totally oftopic so dont bother man ¬¬, back to topic
DarthD.U.C.K.
Master of the Force
Master of the Force

Post by DarthD.U.C.K. »

Deviss wrote:
what you want ? i am asking about tuto and you bother about x thing totally oftopic so dont bother man ¬¬, back to topic
0.o calm down, i simply anwered your question man, you asked him whether he would release the textures, but since he used 99,9% RC-textures i told you that you could simply open the unreal editor and export/convert the textures yourself (assuming that you have RC yourself and know how to extract/convert textures/models because you released the delta team converted from rc)

that was my (in my opinion logical) deduction and the appropriate answer

if you cant stand that some people dont like that you port stuff, you should either add them on your foe list (which makes their posts invisible to you) or just dont do it. (instead of always hunting for some hidden "insult" in their posts)

and i just had to laugh when i saw that you removed me from your xfire-friendlistbecause of this
Deviss
Master of the Force
Master of the Force

Post by Deviss »

DarthD.U.C.K. wrote:
Deviss wrote:
0.o calm down, i simply anwered your question man, you asked him whether he would release the textures, but since he used 99,9% RC-textures i told you that you could simply open the unreal editor and export/convert the textures yourself (assuming that you have RC yourself and know how to extract/convert textures/models because you released the delta team converted from rc)

that was my (in my opinion logical) deduction and the appropriate answer

if you cant stand that some people dont like that you port stuff, you should either add them on your foe list (which makes their posts invisible to you) or just dont do it. (instead of always hunting for some hidden "insult" in their posts)

and i just had to laugh when i saw that you removed me from your xfire-friendlistbecause of this
wasnt insult but think what you want man, and if my unreal crash so i cant extract? i was asking for reupload tuto no for texture etc and well i asked to him no to you ;) , think 2 times before put your Hidden insult jelous by people port models ;) but hey i know you, i know you will bother again finding hidden forms differents so again please back to topic ;)

offtopic: i removed you from friendlist because i saw you are a kid xD
DarthD.U.C.K.
Master of the Force
Master of the Force

Post by DarthD.U.C.K. »

Deviss wrote: wasnt insult but think what you want man, and if my unreal crash so i cant extract? i was asking for reupload tuto no for texture etc and well i asked to him no to you ;) , think 2 times before put your Hidden insult jelous by people port models ;) but hey i know you, i know you will bother again finding hidden forms differents so again please back to topic ;)

Deviss wrote:link broken :S you will release textures?
to me that looks like "textures"....

i think you didnt understand my last post, but i think we shouldnt continue the discussion on the niveau above since everbody can see who acts like a kid here....
Deviss
Master of the Force
Master of the Force

Post by Deviss »

DarthD.U.C.K. wrote:
Deviss wrote: wasnt insult but think what you want man, and if my unreal crash so i cant extract? i was asking for reupload tuto no for texture etc and well i asked to him no to you ;) , think 2 times before put your Hidden insult jelous by people port models ;) but hey i know you, i know you will bother again finding hidden forms differents so again please back to topic ;)

Deviss wrote:link broken :S you will release textures?
to me that looks like "textures"....

i think you didnt understand my last post, but i think we shouldnt continue the discussion on the niveau above since everbody can see who acts like a kid here....
i never search discussion i never talk you, you talk me searching mode for insult about my porting work, so if you stop searching fight with me, i havent reason for asnwer :D is easy you decide
DarthD.U.C.K.
Master of the Force
Master of the Force

Post by DarthD.U.C.K. »

i d rather continue "insulting" everybody by answering their questions and helping them as good as i can ....
Deviss
Master of the Force
Master of the Force

Post by Deviss »

DarthD.U.C.K. wrote:i d rather continue "insulting" everybody by answering their questions and helping them as good as i can ....
:funny2: :mrgreen:
[Skirata] Atin [General]
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal
Projects :: The Legend of Cyro
Games I'm Playing :: Mass Effect 3
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by [Skirata] Atin [General] »

okokok wait:

he cant make the textures himself, because he must know the exactly name of them!

sorry but i dont have them anymore! but this map is really not my best! i am working on a new! :wink:
Deviss
Master of the Force
Master of the Force

Post by Deviss »

[Skirata] Atin [General] wrote:okokok wait:

he cant make the textures himself, because he must know the exactly name of them!

sorry but i dont have them anymore! but this map is really not my best! i am working on a new! :wink:
cool you are back, waiting for the new map so :D