ARC Trooper Side Mod

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

F1ghter16
Private Third Class
Projects :: ARC Trooper Era
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

ARC Trooper Side Mod

Post by F1ghter16 »

My favorite genre of clone troopers has always been ARC Troopers, but there seems to be a shortage of mods that add multiple ARC Troopers to the game. With this in mind, I decided that for my first big project, I would work on an ARC Trooper side mod. 90% of the ground maps will have a different type of ARC Trooper for each class. As of this moment, I have all of my sides working and two maps that contain the side mod; Mos Eisley and Utapa.

These sides are being added to more maps as we speak. After the map phase is complete, localization and custom weapons will begin.

FYI, I am not an experienced modder, so this side mod will not be the best ARC Trooper side mod there is. It will at least be one that looks decent and plays well. If there is anyone that wants to jump on board with this, just private message me and we will see what we can do...

Here are two screenshots of the current state of the side mod. I wasn't able to get the images working properly, so I have the links for them posted instead:

Fives Image Link:
https://ibb.co/4N4fMZs

Rifleman And Assualt ARC Trooper Image Link:
https://ibb.co/y8F0Dyk
Last edited by F1ghter16 on Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Re: ARC Trooper Side Mod

Post by Marth8880 »

img no worko :0
F1ghter16
Private Third Class
Projects :: ARC Trooper Era
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: ARC Trooper Side Mod

Post by F1ghter16 »

Marth8880 wrote:img no worko :0
I changed the images to links instead. I couldn't seem to get the images to show up, so we'll go with this for now.