Swbf unmunge and mod tools do not work

Talk and share anything related to Star Wars Battlefront 2. No maps or mod announcements here. Use Work in Progress forum.

Moderator: Moderators

DieuDeGlace
Private Recruit
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Swbf unmunge and mod tools do not work

Post by DieuDeGlace »

For some reason when I try to run the unmunge tool the command prompt opens then shuts off immediately, my regular command prompt works and the same thing happens when I use mod tools and munge sides, it doesnt do anything and the command prompt in the mounting process closes immediately after opening causing nothing to happen
AnthonyBF2
Sith
Sith
Projects :: PS2+PSP Overhaul

Re: Swbf unmunge and mod tools do not work

Post by AnthonyBF2 »

DieuDeGlace wrote:For some reason when I try to run the unmunge tool the command prompt opens then shuts off immediately, my regular command prompt works and the same thing happens when I use mod tools and munge sides, it doesnt do anything and the command prompt in the mounting process closes immediately after opening causing nothing to happen
Umunge isn't supposed to be a graphical program. You're supposed to open a command prompt and run unmunge through that.

Alternatively, you can make a batch file to use the unmunge tool, this is my preferred method, as I don't have to type the file directory every time.
DieuDeGlace
Private Recruit

Post by DieuDeGlace »

oh alright, but what about mod tools not working? when I munge side files it loads up and closes a command prompt and then doesn't munge anything, its quite frustrating
DieuDeGlace
Private Recruit

Post by DieuDeGlace »

I downloaded vistamunge and it fixed it!