All-Purpose Request Thread (Mk. IV)

Talk and share anything related to Star Wars Battlefront 2. No maps or mod announcements here. Use Work in Progress forum.

Moderator: Moderators

i2Bros
Private First Class
Projects :: SWBF2 Battles of the Clone Wars
Games I'm Playing :: Cod
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Problem with Animations Munge

Post by i2Bros »

Deviss wrote:
i2Bros wrote:I'm looking for the author of the animation "jangofett". It's a dual pistol animation, that has this appearance:
https://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/3 ... .32.80.png
I need the unmunged version of this to remove the grenade animations so we can use it for clone commanders.
i did same one, its darthduck anim, and aayla block idle pose :D
i will upload anim folder if you wish
yes please, i need the unmunged version cause in my mod it-s used for clone commanders
Deviss
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: Clone Wars Extended
Games I'm Playing :: BF2

Re: Problem with Animations Munge

Post by Deviss »

i2Bros wrote:
Deviss wrote:
i2Bros wrote:I'm looking for the author of the animation "jangofett". It's a dual pistol animation, that has this appearance:
https://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/3 ... .32.80.png
I need the unmunged version of this to remove the grenade animations so we can use it for clone commanders.
i did same one, its darthduck anim, and aayla block idle pose :D
i will upload anim folder if you wish
yes please, i need the unmunged version cause in my mod it-s used for clone commanders
of course my friend :D
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fqun1jomnq6zm ... t.rar?dl=0

Offtopic: if you wish i can send you my jangofett config with dual pisto and jetpack rocket
i2Bros
Private First Class
Projects :: SWBF2 Battles of the Clone Wars
Games I'm Playing :: Cod

Re: All-Purpose Request Thread (Mk. IV)

Post by i2Bros »

Mmmh I just wanna know which animation is used for ammo pack dropping and which one for grenade throwing. I wanna use the grenade throwing for melee attacks (rifle bashing)

Thanks a lot by the way :bowdown:

EDIT: weird glitch, arms got longer. What causes that? how can i test a model on an animation .msh in softimage? (SOLVED)
MissingTexture
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Projects :: SW Resistance Rising

Post by MissingTexture »

is it possible to rip animation from the Clone Wars Adventures and use them for Star Wars Battlefront 2?

I want to use one of the reptile mount animations, Berzak, but I don't really know how to go about doing this or something similar.
Delta-1035
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: TOR GCWII GCW1035 BF1035
xbox live or psn: Johnny_Sciroppo

Post by Delta-1035 »

MissingTexture wrote:is it possible to rip animation from the Clone Wars Adventures and use them for Star Wars Battlefront 2?

I want to use one of the reptile mount animations, Berzak, but I don't really know how to go about doing this or something similar.
I can't remember anyone that did something like this over the years that I stayed on GT, maybe I missed it, but I think that you either have to modify a stock animation or make it from scratch, I don't think that it's possible to port animations from games.
MissingTexture
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MissingTexture »

Delta-1035 wrote: I can't remember anyone that did something like this over the years that I stayed on GT, maybe I missed it, but I think that you either have to modify a stock animation or make it from scratch, I don't think that it's possible to port animations from games.
Ahh I see, well how about ForceMaster's Boga vehicle? I remember seeing it years back but I can't find a working link for it.

Also, is there a link for making animations for BF2? Think I'll try my hand on an easier unit first.
Delta-1035
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: TOR GCWII GCW1035 BF1035
xbox live or psn: Johnny_Sciroppo

Post by Delta-1035 »

MissingTexture wrote:Also, is there a link for making animations for BF2? Think I'll try my hand on an easier unit first.
I'm not really the guy who can help you with that, but I guess you'll find something useful in the XSI threads.
giftheck
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront Legacy

Post by giftheck »

Can anybody tell me the method used to extract the streams from Star Wars: Battlefront II? I'm looking to extract the remaining streams from SWBF1 on PC (the PS2 version only uses the PL2 streams)
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

If I remember right Marth was the one who extracted the streams
Robobermann
Private
Projects :: My projects
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 2005

Post by Robobermann »

I've seen this idle animation in a few mods. I was wondering if it's available for download anywhere.
angolandelegate
Private Third Class
Projects :: BF2 Expanded The Post Endor Era
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF3 Legacy

Post by angolandelegate »

Might anyone be willing to make CP icon msh files out of these images?
Hidden/Spoiler:
EDIT: Ended up doing it myself, here are the icons if anyone's interested: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8pbx337zo ... ns.7z/file
MissingTexture
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MissingTexture »

I have a rigged fbx file; is there a tutorial around so I may be able to turn the animation/skeleton into a usable format in Battlefront 2 as a vehicle?
AnthonyBF2
Sith
Sith
Projects :: PS2+PSP Overhaul

Post by AnthonyBF2 »

In the BF2 Yavin map, the computer consoles inside the temple are all joined as one item known as "temple interior contents" or something. Is Any willing to split these up individual MSH files?
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Designated Days + LFC + GT vs SWBFC
Games I'm Playing :: FO3 + FO New Vegas
xbox live or psn: Master Revan

Post by RevanSithLord »

AnthonyBF2 wrote:In the BF2 Yavin map, the computer consoles inside the temple are all joined as one item known as "temple interior contents" or something. Is Any willing to split these up individual MSH files?
I actually want this too. Have wanted for awhile. Can anyone do this?

Also, a kitbash request for an old friend of mine who passed away 7 years ago.
Rath Deris - Anakin's head, Obi-Wan's torso, and Darth Maul's lower body. Head given a beard and darker brown hair. Tunic a medium brown (Think Mace Windu) with the Jedi tabbard, Maul skirt, and boots being a dark brown. Either a green and yellow double bladed saber (Green on one side, yellow on other), green and yellow dual sabers, or a single green saber,

Serra Fless - Aayla Secura, single orange saber, scaled down to chest-height, and given a small amount of tribal, campaign tattoos on the arms. Sleeveless pale blue top that goes from neck to waist, barely exposing midriff, black pants with black boots in a gold trim. Skin is a deeper blue to Aayla's, with a bit of pink on the bare Lekku.
giftheck
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Post by giftheck »

Anybody know if there's a tripod turret ODF out there? I'm aiming to replace the stock gun turret with it.
Robobermann
Private
Projects :: My projects
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 2005

Post by Robobermann »

ggctuk wrote:Anybody know if there's a tripod turret ODF out there? I'm aiming to replace the stock gun turret with it.
Do you mean something like this?
http://www.gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=11952
giftheck
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Post by giftheck »

Robobermann wrote:
ggctuk wrote:Anybody know if there's a tripod turret ODF out there? I'm aiming to replace the stock gun turret with it.
Do you mean something like this?
http://www.gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=11952
Thanks for responding, but I've already figured it out.
71thunderstorm
Projects :: Swbf2 side mod for the clone wars
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf2
xbox live or psn: CounterPrism955

Star Wars Battlefront II mod

Post by 71thunderstorm »

Can someone please port/convert these to msh? Texture files are included.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16e3RJ ... jderlc9G3R
71thunderstorm
Projects :: Swbf2 side mod for the clone wars
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf2
xbox live or psn: CounterPrism955

Republic Side Models

Post by 71thunderstorm »

Can someone help me rig a few models(12 to be exact) so i can convert them to msh without the model being 'extruded' everywhere? Thanks in advance here are the models https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yBfWg ... 3bF6jn_1BX
mrcluster
Private First Class
Projects :: Tatooine - Jundland Wastes
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2

Post by mrcluster »

Does anybody have a 41st Ranger Platoon skin? Like the new canon 41st Elite Corps armour design shown in the new Battlefront II:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Note that I'm not looking for an exact port of the model/textures (as that's against the copyright rules, and not what I'd want anyhow) - just a reskinned EP3 trooper. Most of the 41st Elite Corps camo skins in circulation either massively change the clone's helmet (beneath the camo - what I mean is, they change/remake portions of the helmet texture, instead of just recolouring over the original), were converted to JPEGs before release, resulting in abysmal image quality, or take a lot of liberties, as to my knowledge, we haven't seen - besides Gree - what the 41st Elites without their scout trooper armour look like when they use camo, before now.

Also, does anybody have an Episode 3 clone with the Episode 2 ARC trooper's pauldron and cape? Most pauldrons I've seen for the former are custom ones, not ripped directly from the Ep2 ARC trooper. I'd massively appreciate if anyone could do an exact kitbash of these.

Last thing, has anybody released/made an E-10 blaster rifle, like what the Range Troopers or Mudtroopers in Solo had?