All units start with AWARD pistol in stock game?! [Solved]

Talk and share anything related to Star Wars Battlefront 2. No maps or mod announcements here. Use Work in Progress forum.

Moderator: Moderators

SkinnyODST
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

All units start with AWARD pistol in stock game?! [Solved]

Post by SkinnyODST »

Ok so yesterday I was playing BF2, unmodded (CW) and I unlocked the AWARD pistol. when I died with it, I still had it. I died again, I still had it. The match ended and I started a new match on a different map, and I still had it unlocked. Now today I go back on to play, and I noticed that every single unit, on every single era, has the AWARD pistol instead of the normal pistol. It even does this with mod maps. It`s like the game has completely taken out the normal pistol and just replaced it with the AWARD pistol.
Does anyone know why/how this is happening and how to fix it? This is so strange!

EDIT: Just to clarify, I was playing BF2 with the ingame skinchanger mod. I was changing around the skins for the clones. Could that have something to do with it?
Last edited by SkinnyODST on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Re: All units start with AWARD pistol in stock game?!

Post by AQT »

An award becomes permanent for your player profile once you earned a medal for it at least 64 times (reaching Legendary status).
SkinnyODST
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: All units start with AWARD pistol in stock game?!

Post by SkinnyODST »

AQT wrote:An award becomes permanent for your player profile once you earned a medal for it at least 64 times (reaching Legendary status).
Oh wowwwwww. I never knew about that! All these years playing Battlefront and I never got this. I made a new profile and it`s all back to normal now. :funny2: :funny2: :funny2:
Haha thanks for clearing that up :oops:
Mefutaku
Private Third Class
Projects :: Powered Stock Sides Mod.
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: All units start with AWARD pistol in stock game?! [Solve

Post by Mefutaku »

Is it possible to have negative score for medals? This could've happened since I earned far too many Endurance Awards. O_o;