Fallout

Show off your mods, get help on a mod, heck, even just have a good time downloading other folks mods. This forum is all about modding for any non-SWBF games.

Moderator: Moderators

TikiXFIP
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: HearhStone+Fallout
xbox live or psn: Steam: Sean-Nada

Re: Fallout

Post by TikiXFIP »

Its ok that you didnt respond to the PM Im just glad to have more fallout fans around!
So when you have any interesting fallout stuff to share(mods,characters,fallout 4 news)
Just post it here and welcome to the forum Revan :D
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Designated Days + LFC + GT vs SWBFC
Games I'm Playing :: FO3 + FO New Vegas
xbox live or psn: Master Revan

Post by RevanSithLord »

Yeah, it's been awhile since I've posted.

Here's a screen from my current modded FNV build (there's more mods I have but I am only showing off two).
Hidden/Spoiler:
I got a re-texture pack that turned the service rifle (M-16) into full synthetic/metal texture rather than mixed wood/synthetic. And of course, as you can see, M1 Helmet. The retexture is the Weapon Retexture Project by none other than Millenia. :D

His name is Jim. Modeled after myself and my own morals. I'm going through the Mojave Wasteland as a scavenger, scraping up anything I can find and selling anything I have no use for. Just surviving on my own. No companions, they just get in the way in my opinion. Companions have always been a liability for me....mainly because they get in the way as I'm about to fire and I accidentally sort of blow out their brains. Oops? Also they tend to run off even if I specifically tell them to stay put. So much for protecting my back against raiders and ghouls, guys! :lol:
THEWULFMAN
Space Ranger
Projects :: Evolved 2

Post by THEWULFMAN »

Nice, I like. :)

As for companions, try Willow if you haven't. She's pretty great.
TikiXFIP
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by TikiXFIP »

Thats cool revan I really like the one solid color for the service rifle and is that a soul patch on your character ;P
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by RevanSithLord »

Yup. Soulpatch ftw!

Yeah, I like what I've seen of Willow, Wulf, but I'm still a loner when it comes to the Fallout franchise. :P
REivEN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: Jane - Sister Of the Courier Mod
Games I'm Playing :: CSGO FNV
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by REivEN »

Hello everyone! :3

Here is a little update on Jane with some pictures

This picture here is just for fun
Hidden/Spoiler:

The recruitment quest is nearly finished aswell as the voices for the dialogue, but scripting has been a b**** just for it to trigger after reaching a certain location but right now i'm happy with the results i have made
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
TikiXFIP
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by TikiXFIP »

That's awesome! when should we expect to see it up and open for download?
THEWULFMAN
Space Ranger

Post by THEWULFMAN »

RevanSithLord wrote:Yup. Soulpatch ftw!

Yeah, I like what I've seen of Willow, Wulf, but I'm still a loner when it comes to the Fallout franchise. :P

It depends on the character I'm playing for me. Daniel is a loner most of the time, except for his pet mole rat.
Hidden/Spoiler:
Now I didn't show her, but Eve is a loner as well. Largely because she tends to burn everything to the ground, NCR or Legion. She's a raider, allied with the Khans and Fiends.

Now Samantha isn't, nor is Joel. I actually think I'll make a companion mod for Ellie, eventually, probably.
REivEN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by REivEN »

TikiXFIP wrote:That's awesome! when should we expect to see it up and open for download?

Probably months from now, there is a lot i i want to add such as support for the Ferocious Loyalty and ect. aswell as actually retexturing her gear, creating new armor and writing dialogue for next quests. I'm not sure but i am thinking of adding atleast 3-4 quests for this mod without Janes recruitment quest.
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by RevanSithLord »

THEWULFMAN wrote:
RevanSithLord wrote:Yup. Soulpatch ftw!

It depends on the character I'm playing for me. Daniel is a loner most of the time, except for his pet mole rat.
Hidden/Spoiler:
Now I didn't show her, but Eve is a loner as well. Largely because she tends to burn everything to the ground, NCR or Legion. She's a raider, allied with the Khans and Fiends.

Now Samantha isn't, nor is Joel. I actually think I'll make a companion mod for Ellie, eventually, probably.
Yeah, it does depend on the character type, of course. I'll likely get Jim to "socialize" a bit more in the future....if he didn't already put multiple 5.56x45mm NATO rounds into their skulls that is. I need to update all my mods - especially Gas Masks of the World, because Jim has been known to use the M40 Gas Mask. Helps during those sand storms from Western Sky a bit. Well, at least to keep it out of his eyes!

And of course he also stumbled across a Colt Firearms classic! The Colt 6520!
Hidden/Spoiler:
(Note: Outfit was not final in that one.)

Courtesy: Classic Fallout Weapons - New Vegas version
REivEN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by REivEN »

A picture of my third character named Jack
Hidden/Spoiler:
Mod used in the picture:
Beyond Boulder Dome

Can't remember what kind of texture it is for the T-45D :/
TikiXFIP
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by TikiXFIP »

Hey everybody! So as I mentioned earlier I am going on a quest to see all of the haunted or just spooky spots in fallout 3. I first went to the Dunwich building which scared the poop out of me. Now I made a trip to Arlington cemetery. While it didn't seem haunted I noticed some weird sounds from time to time and my game almost froze. Anyway bottom line while it isn't quite haunted it is a rather spooky place. I plan to make my next trip real soon and Ill be sure to post about it.
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by RevanSithLord »

I don't have these files anymore, but this was to be part of an armor project awhile back for Fallout 3. Found these on my old Photobucket account. It was a simple retexture, but I was (still am), a bit stupid on trying to put stuff into the game (and not have them replace anything).
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
I was going to have the sets in lockers here and there near military outposts/bases and footlockers on the back of trucks (along with combat armor sets as well). I was also considering a bonus set of armor being in local police colors and in S.W.A.T. schemes as well. (Combat Armor, T-45d, and T-51b) I was going to make the sets originally for Fallout 3 (hence the classic military olive drab color scheme, but would also make urban), but I will consider making desert for New Vegas (in addition to the olive drab and urban). They won't be in overabundance, so no worries there.

Anyways, speaking of mods, I found an NCR Trooper overhaul that I think I'm gonna grab.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/5272 ... w%3D&pUp=1
TikiXFIP
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by TikiXFIP »

This armor looks AMAZING
THEWULFMAN
Space Ranger

Post by THEWULFMAN »

Just a note, Tiki, you're not going to find anything better than the "Lovecraftian" Dunwich Building. Certainly nothing worth noting in Arlington Cemetery, which I feel is a missed opportunity there.
TikiXFIP
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by TikiXFIP »

Dont worry wulf there are a few more locations and rumors I wish to look at NOT because I want to see if they compare to the Dunwich building( Which I wanted to know what you thought of it) but because I just want to see if what people are saying is happening is true
THEWULFMAN
Space Ranger

Post by THEWULFMAN »

Ah, I see.

The Dunwich Building is one of my favorite FO3 locations and I wish there were more like it. Lovecraft fans get an even bigger kick out of it.
TikiXFIP
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by TikiXFIP »

Wulf the fact that you like that cursed building is... Disturbing :eek:
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by RevanSithLord »

As a little bit of a fan of the classics (obviously), was also thinking of this: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/49253/

I am glad that, in FONV, they brought back the classic music. Of course, in certain areas.

I also need to get this:

(WARNING: BLOOD AND GORE PRESENT IN FOLLOWING MOD!)
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/42666/
TikiXFIP wrote:Wulf the fact that you like that cursed building is... Disturbing :eek:
I've seen people with more disturbing likes before, believe that or not. :lol: Of course, considering the link that I just posted!

I also recommend weapons by Millenia!
THEWULFMAN
Space Ranger

Post by THEWULFMAN »

RevanSithLord wrote:I also recommend weapons by Millenia!
I use most of his mods. Including the awesome AK-47.
Hidden/Spoiler:
That and his 1911 retexture are my favorites of his.

I only load the mod I intend to use for that character, so here's what my current load order looks like. I try and keep what I load to a minimum for loading time issues.
Hidden/Spoiler:
I highly suggest this armor mod. http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/44476 It adds a LOAD of armors to the game, you can see my character using one of them. Gloves, backpacks, ponchos, armor of all kinds for different characters. Top 10 favorite mods probably. Get the optional esp which adds all of it in the trunks in Goodsprings so you can check all of it out, but it's also in the proper leveled lists and vendors.