Force Powers :/

Discussion, progress updates, and downloads for the Dark Times and Rising Son mods.

Moderator: Moderators

Unlucky13
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Projects :: Models models models
Games I'm Playing :: Random stuff

Re: Force Powers :/

Post by Unlucky13 »

Mos eisley duel is not supposed to have force powers, try dark times mos eisley hero assult.

To my knowlage it does change the GUI or the HUD.

The storyline is actually in the galactic conquest menu it should be Dark Times Campaign

Welcome to GT!
THEWULFMAN
Space Ranger
Projects :: Evolved 2

Post by THEWULFMAN »

Unlucky13 wrote:To my knowlage it does change the GUI or the HUD.

The GUI remains unchanged. However the v1.3 Unofficial Patch is included (and required for DT2 to work), and the v1.3 Patch changes the HUD. This can be disabled.

Welcome to Gametoast sithGoran.
Unlucky13
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Projects :: Models models models
Games I'm Playing :: Random stuff

Post by Unlucky13 »

O sorry, I hate typos. But you don't have to have the HUD changes, this happened to me for some reason :cry:
Maveritchell
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Maveritchell »

Unlucky13 wrote:Mos eisley duel is not supposed to have force powers, try dark times mos eisley hero assult.
Just to follow up, all the modes are outlined in the documentation included with the mod. Duel mode is no-Force-powers. Hero Assault (and any other maps where heroes show up) has the units in their "normal" states - that is, with all the special Force powers. Hero Assault is on Coruscant, Mos Eisley, Sullust, and Nar Shaddaa (although Nar Shaddaa is gunners-only hero assault).