Bounty Hunter Vs Jedi 1.0

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

DINOBOT

Bounty Hunter Vs Jedi 1.0

Post by DINOBOT »

Lastnight after playin some celebrity deathmatch , and havin an awesome duel with a couple of bh guys while i was yoda got me thinking. I asked the guys in the server if they thought a bounty hunter vs jedi thing would be cool and they said hell ya but the jedi are too strong really to do that.

Then I asked what about the padawans with no force powers from knightfall and everyone agreed that would be a nice balance, considering they also regen health on their own given if they can escape. So I got to work on it and im happy to present bh vs jedi 1.0

All this mod does is replace units in celeb tdm with jedi from the temple excluding the masters with saberthrow, against boba, jango, and grievous.

So no more force push and pull shenanigans, and more saber blockin blaster fire and usin your wits. I would have uploaded the file here but found the page rather difficult to navigate so I have uploaded the file to filefront. Depending on when they get it up, it should be available.

I hope you guys enjoy it :D
Trans

RE: Bounty Hunter Vs Jedi 1.0

Post by Trans »

That sounds awesome
btw do the padawan have saber throw?
DINOBOT

Post by DINOBOT »

Nope, I chose the padawan, knights and protector all without a saberthrow.
For the balance of that level in particular, if i were to add a master who has the saber throw everyone would just pick him. So I decided to leave them out.

Plus makes for good fun havin to close in for the kill :)
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

where can we d/l?
DINOBOT

Post by DINOBOT »

Darth-Derkie
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by Darth-Derkie »

I have send my mods days ago and it's still not there! And they put your file up in less than a day :(
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

don't worry DD-- I'll put em up soon. :D