Revan and Malak Animation problem

Discuss and catch up on anything related to the SWBF1 Conversion Pack

Moderator: Moderators

MickyD47
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: BF2

Revan and Malak Animation problem

Post by MickyD47 »

I have a problem with the animations for Darth Revan and Malak. When I attack with them the animation doesn't work. For example when I attack with Revan he just stands there with his arms crossed his lightsaber sticks out spins around and turns off again. Is there a know fix for this?
Twilight_Warrior
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
xbox live or psn: ScorchRaserik

Re: Revan and Malak Animation problem

Post by Twilight_Warrior »

MickyD47 wrote:I have a problem with the animations for Darth Revan and Malak. When I attack with them the animation doesn't work. For example when I attack with Revan he just stands there with his arms crossed his lightsaber sticks out spins around and turns off again. Is there a know fix for this?
AFAIK, that's not a bug... it's a feature! :D
[Padawan]Helkaan
Sith
Sith
Projects :: Dunno. Maybe making something
Games I'm Playing :: Some.

Post by [Padawan]Helkaan »

It was the intention of Gogie when he made the animations :D
MickyD47
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: BF2

Post by MickyD47 »

Thanks guess there was nothing to worry about. But still the animations seem too fast, on the videos I've seen of this mod it never looked that fast unless something was change in the more recent version.
Maveritchell
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Maveritchell »

They're not the most polished animations, to be sure. You're not the first to bring it up, and I'm sure you won't be the last, but I know that my intention leaving those in there was to preserve the work Gogie did on the models. If it were a professional release? Might have been cut, but since this is just a community-driven endeavor, some allowances were made to preserve the community feel of the models.

The real kicker is that they're very off-putting since they're so different than regular melee animations. Once you get used to the way they work, they will feel a little less odd.