Jedi vs. Clones mod RELEASED!!!

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Jedi vs. Clones mod RELEASED!!!

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

This is a simple mod, made by me, that allows you to play jedi vs. clones on Coruscant CTF mode ( the conquest mode crashed, even when I hex-editted it and re-hex-editted it and re-re-re-re... you get the point). ENJOY!

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.co ... _Mod;50471

Have fun, instructions are in teh description, to uninstall run the uninstall JvC.exe program.
Mikey_bizzle441

RE: Jedi vs. Clones mod RELEASED!!!

Post by Mikey_bizzle441 »

do we have to replace any lvl files?
hendaz

Post by hendaz »

oooooooo this looks nice!

(he runs of to try it)
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

yes, the default mission lvl gets replaced, but I included an uninstall.exe that gives you the shipped mission file back.
hendaz

Post by hendaz »

errrrrrrr i get to filefront an click download now & it brings me to a server page, what did do wrong?
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

This is a nice mod, but the Jedi seem to have a huge advantage.
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

Yes, the Jedi do have a big advantage, kinda fun playing as a clone and trying to fight em off tho :P

hendaz, I would recommend trying to download again.

Also, hendaz, clicking download now will open up a new page, click download on THAT page, then choose a FREE server that has little or no wait time and click that server, then when it says your download is ready, click the link it provides and THEN you are downloading it.
hendaz

Post by hendaz »

0h ta very much!

(runs of to do so)

(realises he's wasting space by entering these brackets)
hendaz

Post by hendaz »

got it thx dash
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

np.
hendaz

Post by hendaz »

by the force it is excellent!

if you've ever wanted to get your own back on the clones for what they did to the order, you've got to get this!
Schizo

Post by Schizo »

I finally got around to playing this, and I have to say; it's awesome! I love just pwning the Clones with the Jedi. Fun as hell. But I gotta admit, playing as a Clone sniper and sniping some Jedis is pretty fun too. I mean, no matter which side you pick, you're gonna have a lot of fun playing this. It's a good map to kinda change pace a bit from all the same old maps. Really entertaining if you're bored too. Nice job on this, Dash. I hope to see some more stuff like this in the future. Especially that Clone trooper skin thing you were talking about. You know, Galactic Marines on Mygeeto, Orange Clones on Utapau, etc... really looking forward to that. If you need any help with it, just drop me a PM; I'd be glad to help out.

And check this out (result of a 15-flag CTF, 32 bots, and a Jedi Master with a dual-bladed saber):

hendaz

Post by hendaz »

wow, thats al lot of kills, i'd get more but, i end up killin too many of my jedi allies!
Schizo

Post by Schizo »

I just stayed in the library the enitre time with a dual-bladed saber, and kept swinging it like mad. Basically, none of the Jedi even go into the library, so I didn't have to worry about TKs. And the Clones just kept spawning by the dozens. And it was pure luck that I survived through the entire match... I nearly died at the end when some Engineer snuck up behind me and pumped a shotgun round into my back. Luckily though, the match ended first, so I didn't die... but it was too bad, because he was about to be my 251st kill...

But yeah, this mod is cool. I really like it. Now I can finally play the Jedi Temple like it was meant to be played. But did anyone else get this glitch where your saber doesn't have any effect? One way to tell if its happening is if your saber doesn't have any "swooshing" effects (like, the bands of light and everything when you swing it). It usually happens when I switch to another Jedi in the middle of the match. I don't know... it can kinda get annoying though...

And Dash, can I get your permission to post this on the MotR forums? You know, so it can get an even larger number of people playing it and everything... plus, it's cool, and I'd like to get some of my buddies there to download it so we can play it on multiplayer.
dreadlordnyax

Post by dreadlordnyax »

pretty cool, i wish you had made it for conquest too though.

Post by Guest »

not work. Why? I must have a patch?
hendaz

Post by hendaz »

:D if went into conquest it would be over far to quickly!

that would be some serious clone owning!
Darth-Derkie
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: Jedi vs. Clones mod RELEASED!!!

Post by Darth-Derkie »

Delta_57_Dash wrote:( the conquest mode crashed, even when I hex-editted it and re-hex-editted it and re-re-re-re... you get the point).
I made also a Jedi vs Clones mod, but it didnt crash on conquest mode. But Im going to try your mod.
:)