Munge Problem (short munge) (FAQ)

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

phazon_elite
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
Location: I'm sorry Link, I can't give the location. Come back when you're a little...mmmh...RICHER!

Re: Munge Problem

Post by phazon_elite »

After doing the bit of editing you did on some other batch files (like for sides and worlds), side munging seems to be ok (but the log looks rather odd in VisualMunge). I can't say the same for when I munge a world. I end up with these errors in my Mungelog:
Hidden/Spoiler:
ERROR[levelpack tat2.req]:Could not open ..\..\common\munged\pc\core.files for input. DOS reports:
No such file or directory
ERROR[levelpack tat2.req]:Could not open ..\..\common\munged\pc\core.files for input. DOS reports:
[continuing]
2 Errors 0 Warnings

ERROR[levelpack tat2_hunt.mrq]:Could not open ..\..\common\munged\pc\core.files for input. DOS reports:
ERROR[levelpack tat2_hunt.mrq]:Could not open ..\..\common\munged\pc\core.files for input. DOS reports:
[continuing]
ERROR[levelpack tat2_tdm.mrq]:Could not open ..\..\common\munged\pc\core.files for input. DOS reports:
ERROR[levelpack tat2_tdm.mrq]:Could not open ..\..\common\munged\pc\core.files for input. DOS reports:
[continuing]
ERROR[levelpack tat2_Zom.mrq]:Could not open ..\..\common\munged\pc\core.files for input. DOS reports:
ERROR[levelpack tat2_Zom.mrq]:Could not open ..\..\common\munged\pc\core.files for input. DOS reports:
[continuing]
6 Errors 0 Warnings

[continuing]
2 Errors 0 Warnings
This obviously means there's something wrong with the common munge, as when the localization files are munged, they are actually merged with the common munge.
Frisbeetarian
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Frisbeetarian »

I'm defiantly not an expert at batch files (I barely know anything for that matter), so I can't browse through each batch file quickly. Because of this, and the fact that I don't have the time right now to create test scenarios for each situation, I can only guess at how to help. If you notice for the side munging, you'll notice a munge_fpm.bat and a munge_side.bat that each have the same lines mentioned a few posts up. You could remove comment those lines in each of those to see if that normalizes the munge for the side...

...That is of course if you are getting the lvl files after the munge, which impspy didn't, and I for some reason, am not either. I thought I double checked to make sure the map ran before in stead of just seeing if the munge went through, but maybe I forgot that. Regardless, I have work to do on this problem, so I'll get back to you.
phazon_elite
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Location: I'm sorry Link, I can't give the location. Come back when you're a little...mmmh...RICHER!

Post by phazon_elite »

Frisbeetarian wrote:I'm defiantly not an expert at batch files (I barely know anything for that matter), so I can't browse through each batch file quickly. Because of this, and the fact that I don't have the time right now to create test scenarios for each situation, I can only guess at how to help. If you notice for the side munging, you'll notice a munge_fpm.bat and a munge_side.bat that each have the same lines mentioned a few posts up. You could remove comment those lines in each of those to see if that normalizes the munge for the side...

...That is of course if you are getting the lvl files after the munge, which impspy didn't, and I for some reason, am not either. I thought I double checked to make sure the map ran before in stead of just seeing if the munge went through, but maybe I forgot that. Regardless, I have work to do on this problem, so I'll get back to you.
What you mentioned was what I did before, and it's a success. It will give me normal side files, and they work ingame. What I think really needs to be figured out is what I posted yesterday, that core.files error.
Frisbeetarian
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Frisbeetarian »

I know that for some reason, it's not munging the .req files right/ at all, I'm just trying to figure out why.
phazon_elite
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel

Post by phazon_elite »

Which req's? The world req or the common reqs? Also, do you have Xfire? We could work on this over the weekend, as I have a 4-day weekend due to finals this week.
Frisbeetarian
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Frisbeetarian »

It was yesterday, so I forget which .req files, but I'm pretty sure that they were the common, since I was checking to see why it wasn't creating the _LVL_PC folder. I have the benefit of having another computer that has mod tools working to compare to, but I don't have much time on my hands.

And, no, I don't have Xfire, sorry.

EDIT: I also know that the changes done up to this point aren't causing the problem, as changing it on another computer that can munge is still OK.
Frisbeetarian
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Frisbeetarian »

When any batch file referenced by the original munge.bat fails, munge.bat itself crashes and the munge process continues with its final part which includes the addme.lua and other stuff (that's why addme.script would be created even with the rest of the process failing, since it's not part of _BUILD\munge.bat). This said, I didn't catch that _BUILD\Common\munge.bat referenced munge_sprites.bat and munge_fpm.bat, and since one of those crashed, the whole process crashed. The reason the sides aren't munging fully is the same reason that I wasn't getting .lvl files, which is because the whole process was not completing itself.

After editing _BUILD\munge.bat, _BUILD\Common\munge.bat, _BUILD\Common\munge_sprites.bat, _BUILD\Common\munge_fpm.bat, and _BUILD\Worlds\munge_world.bat, I got a playable world and all necessary files in the addon folder. I haven't tested the sides, I'll leave that up to you.

Just as a note of reference, there are five other files in the _BUILD sub-directory that have the crashing line in them. They are Load\munge.bat, Shell\munge.bat, Sides\munge_sides.bat, Sides\munge_fpm.bat, and Sound\munge.bat. Some of the animation munge files also have the line as well, but they aren't in the _BUILD directory.
impspy
Captain
Captain

Post by impspy »

I loath vista... :x
Frisbeetarian
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Frisbeetarian »

Something still wrong?
If it is, did you make sure to edit the _BUILD\Common\munge_sprites.bat, _BUILD\Common\munge_fpm.bat, and _BUILD\Worlds\munge_world.bat files like I edited the files I uploaded, as previously mentioned in the thread?
phazon_elite
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel

Post by phazon_elite »

Alright, here is my update:

I managed to get everything working after editing munge_sprites.bat, which was probably the only thing I did not edit (besides the munge.bat files for Load, Shell, and Sound, but only the munge.bat for Sound will be important to me). The only problem is that I can't seem to be able to munge both Common and my world in one munge, as if I do, I only munge Common. If I munge only my world afterward, it works. This may be due to the fact that I haven't fixed the munges for Load, Shell, and Sound, but I'll let you know if editing them affects the process.

Also, does anyone else other than me think that this should be added to the Everything You Need to Know thread? It's a rare problem that should be probably known.

EDIT: Whoops, I meant added to the Everything You Need to Know thread, not stickied.

ANOTHER EDIT: Success! I have edited every necessary batch file, and the entire munge works flawlessly. I'm now running my map with everything included.
Frisbeetarian
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Frisbeetarian »

I did a test of my own by loading the shipped map of Coruscant and making a slight change in a common ODF, and I got both to show up with one munge after just editing the five files mentioned above needed for munging the world and common.
phazon_elite
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel

Post by phazon_elite »

So I guess we can safely say that this has been solved? I don't know about you, but I think that this should maybe be added to the Everything you Need to Know thread.
Frisbeetarian
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Frisbeetarian »

Just to wrap things up and hopefully make things easier for anybody else who has this problem, I have uploaded an easy fix to this problem.

Instructions:
1. Download munge_fix.zip from MediaFire.
2. Extract the "mungefix" folder into your C:\BF2_ModTools folder.
3. Run the "mungefix.bat" located inside the "mungefix" folder.

This will create a copy of the old munge batch files inside the assets folder and overwrite the originals with fixed munge batch files. This fix only changes the files in BF2_ModTools\data, so you will need make a new world for the fix to take effect. You only need to run the mungefix.bat once. This fix has no effect on maps you created prior to running the mungefix.bat.

I also included a batch file that will restore the original files to their place just in case someone thinks this fix causes a problem. However, no one should need to use it since I just deleted an unnecessary redundancy that only the developers needed. If someone who already has the ModTools running properly were to run this, their munge process shouldn't be affected in the least.

P.S.
If anyone knows a better way of handling the fix (such as simply overwriting a line in a text file so that I don't have to include each fixed file in the download), please tell me so that I may update this.
Last edited by Frisbeetarian on Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
impspy
Captain
Captain

Post by impspy »

:bowdown: Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SilvaDalek
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny and FIFA
xbox live or psn: TH3 R0LL3R

Post by SilvaDalek »

I left for a while, but now that there is a fix to problem, I can continue modding:)

Thanks a million times . . .

But the fix is not finding the path specified. I have the folder in C:\BF2_Modtools
Frisbeetarian
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Frisbeetarian »

That's where I have mine. What path is not specified? If it doesn't specify, go into vistamungefix.bat and put a pause after each "if" statement (make a new line and type "pause" without the quotes in that line). When does the error now come up?
phazon_elite
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel

Post by phazon_elite »

Very sorry to bump this, but I have some important information regarding this fix.

If anyone has run into the problem of munge_animation.bat not working in Vista, here's a fix:

Change this:
Hidden/Spoiler:
@REM called from $\Animations\type\subfolder\
@REM all params are passed to zenasset
@REM if there are more than 9 parameters to pass, you can enclose all params in double quotes
@setlocal

@set MUNGE_ROOT_DIR=..\..\..
@if "%MUNGE_BIN_DIR%"=="" (
@set MUNGE_BIN_DIR=%CD%\%MUNGE_ROOT_DIR%\..\ToolsFL\Bin
@set PATH=%CD%\%MUNGE_ROOT_DIR%\..\ToolsFL\Bin;%PATH%
)

zenasset /multimsh /writefiles %~1 > ZenAsset.log

@mkdir %MUNGE_ROOT_DIR%\%2\MUNGED
binmunge -inputfile *.zaa -chunkid zaa_ -ext zaabin -outputdir %MUNGE_ROOT_DIR%\%2\MUNGED\
binmunge -inputfile *.zaf -chunkid zaf_ -ext zafbin -outputdir %MUNGE_ROOT_DIR%\%2\MUNGED\
del *.zaa
del *.zaf
move *.anims %MUNGE_ROOT_DIR%\%2\MUNGED\
@endlocal
To this:
Hidden/Spoiler:
@REM called from $\Animations\type\subfolder\
@REM all params are passed to zenasset
@REM if there are more than 9 parameters to pass, you can enclose all params in double quotes
@setlocal

@set MUNGE_ROOT_DIR=..\..\..
REM @if "%MUNGE_BIN_DIR%"=="" (
@set MUNGE_BIN_DIR=%CD%\%MUNGE_ROOT_DIR%\..\ToolsFL\Bin
@set PATH=%CD%\%MUNGE_ROOT_DIR%\..\ToolsFL\Bin;%PATH%
REM )

zenasset /multimsh /writefiles %~1 > ZenAsset.log

@mkdir %MUNGE_ROOT_DIR%\%2\MUNGED
binmunge -inputfile *.zaa -chunkid zaa_ -ext zaabin -outputdir %MUNGE_ROOT_DIR%\%2\MUNGED\
binmunge -inputfile *.zaf -chunkid zaf_ -ext zafbin -outputdir %MUNGE_ROOT_DIR%\%2\MUNGED\
del *.zaa
del *.zaf
move *.anims %MUNGE_ROOT_DIR%\%2\MUNGED\
@endlocal
I encountered this today, and I hope it helps to anyone who had this problem.
revan91
Recruit Womprat Killer

Re: Munge Problem (short munge) [Solved]

Post by revan91 »

Thanks for the fix :D now my map can start but when I munge the world in a notepad file it gives this error
Hidden/Spoiler:
ERROR[levelpack shell.req]:Input file shell.req does not exist. [continuing]
1 Errors 0 Warnings

soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\gcw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\AI1COM474.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\gcw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\AI1COM474.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_quick.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\AOCOM0069.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\AOCOM0069.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\cw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\CI1COM527.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\cw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\CI1COM527.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_quick.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\COCOM0076.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\COCOM0076.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\cor\streams\Objective_VO\ROCOR0006.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cor_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\cor\streams\Objective_VO\ROCOR0006.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cor_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cor_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cor_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\cw\streams\mxCISCor01_Act01_lp.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cw_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\cw\streams\mxCISCor01_Act01_lp.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cw_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cw_music.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cw_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\dea\streams\Objective_VO\IODEA0010.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\dea_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\dea\streams\Objective_VO\IODEA0010.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\dea_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\dea_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\dea_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\desert_battlechatter_vo\jawa_01.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\des_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\desert_battlechatter_vo\jawa_01.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\des_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\des_unit_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\des_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\fel\streams\Objective_VO\ROFEL0005.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\fel_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\fel\streams\Objective_VO\ROFEL0005.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\fel_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\fel_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\fel_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\gamorian_guard_battlechatter_vo\gamoreanGuard_01.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gam_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\gamorian_guard_battlechatter_vo\gamoreanGuard_01.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gam_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gam_unit_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gam_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\gcw\streams\mxAllDag01_Amb01_lp.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gcw_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\gcw\streams\mxAllDag01_Amb01_lp.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gcw_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gcw_music.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gcw_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\geo\streams\Objective_VO\ROGEO0011.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\geo_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\geo\streams\Objective_VO\ROGEO0011.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\geo_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\geo_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\geo_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\ui_objComplete_1.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\global_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\ui_objComplete_1.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\global_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\global_vo_quick.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\global_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\global\effects\crtr_wookiee_chatter_01.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\global_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\global\effects\crtr_wookiee_chatter_01.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\global_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\global_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\global_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\gungan_battlechatter_vo\GI1COM007.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gun_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\gungan_battlechatter_vo\GI1COM007.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gun_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gun_unit_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gun_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\hot\streams\Objective_VO\CVHOT0004.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\hot_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\hot\streams\Objective_VO\CVHOT0004.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\hot_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\hot_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\hot_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\gcw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\II1COM751.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\gcw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\II1COM751.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_quick.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\IOCOM0078.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\IOCOM0078.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\kam\streams\Objective_VO\IOKAM0002.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\kam_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\kam\streams\Objective_VO\IOKAM0002.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\kam_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\kam_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\kam_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\kas\streams\Objective_VO\ROKAS0001.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\KAS_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\kas\streams\Objective_VO\ROKAS0001.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\KAS_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\KAS_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\KAS_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\mus\streams\Objective_VO\IOMUS0001.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\mus_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\mus\streams\Objective_VO\IOMUS0001.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\mus_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\mus_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\mus_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\myg\streams\Objective_VO\ROMYG0001.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\myg_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\myg\streams\Objective_VO\ROMYG0001.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\myg_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\myg_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\myg_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\nab\streams\Objective_VO\IONAB0013.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\nab_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\nab\streams\Objective_VO\IONAB0013.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\nab_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\nab_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\nab_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\pol\streams\Objective_VO\IOPOL0001.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\pol_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\pol\streams\Objective_VO\IOPOL0001.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\pol_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\pol_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\pol_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\cw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\RI1COM628.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\cw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\RI1COM628.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_quick.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\ROCOM0066.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\ROCOM0066.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\spa\streams\Objective_VO\IOSB50028.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\spa1_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\spa\streams\Objective_VO\IOSB50028.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\spa1_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\spa1_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\spa1_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\tan\streams\Objective_VO\IOTAN0001.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\tan_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\tan\streams\Objective_VO\IOTAN0001.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\tan_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\tan_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\tan_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\uta\streams\Objective_VO\ROUTA0020.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\uta_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\uta\streams\Objective_VO\ROUTA0020.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\uta_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\uta_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\uta_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\wookiee_battlechatter_vo\crtr_wookiee_babyCry_01.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\wok_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\wookiee_battlechatter_vo\crtr_wookiee_babyCry_01.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\wok_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\wok_unit_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\wok_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\wookiee_battlechatter_vo\crtr_wookiee_die_07.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\wok_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\wookiee_battlechatter_vo\crtr_wookiee_die_07.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\wok_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\wok_vo_quick.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\wok_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\yav\streams\Objective_VO\IOYAV0008.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\yav_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\yav\streams\Objective_VO\IOYAV0008.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\yav_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\yav_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\yav_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file effects\whooshl3.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell.sfx
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file effects\whooshl3.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell.sfx
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell.sfx - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell.sfx
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\shell_closing.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\shell_closing.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_music.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\global\effects\crtr_wookiee_chatter_01.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_vo.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\global\effects\crtr_wookiee_chatter_01.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_vo.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_vo.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_vo.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\ui_amb_cis_CtrlShip_lp_fnt.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_ui.st4
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\ui_amb_cis_CtrlShip_lp_fnt.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_ui.st4
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_ui.st4 - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_ui.st4
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\effects\whooshl3.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell.sfx
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\effects\whooshl3.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell.sfx
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell.sfx - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell.sfx
.. someone now why and if it change something in maps (I'm new in modding and this is my first map).
lucasfart
Sith
Sith

Post by lucasfart »

Woah. One year bump. Anyways, on to your problem.

From what i can remember i think you can just ignore the majority of that. It does say that the shell.req doesn't exist, so i'm guessing thats your problem. Unfortunately i can't help you much more then that, as i know very little about it myself....
impspy
Captain
Captain

Post by impspy »

revan91 wrote:Thanks for the fix :D now my map can start but when I munge the world in a notepad file it gives this error
Hidden/Spoiler:
ERROR[levelpack shell.req]:Input file shell.req does not exist. [continuing]
1 Errors 0 Warnings

soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\gcw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\AI1COM474.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\gcw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\AI1COM474.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_quick.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\AOCOM0069.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\AOCOM0069.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\all_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\cw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\CI1COM527.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\cw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\CI1COM527.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_quick.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\COCOM0076.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\COCOM0076.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cis_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\cor\streams\Objective_VO\ROCOR0006.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cor_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\cor\streams\Objective_VO\ROCOR0006.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cor_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cor_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cor_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\cw\streams\mxCISCor01_Act01_lp.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cw_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\cw\streams\mxCISCor01_Act01_lp.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cw_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cw_music.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\cw_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\dea\streams\Objective_VO\IODEA0010.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\dea_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\dea\streams\Objective_VO\IODEA0010.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\dea_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\dea_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\dea_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\desert_battlechatter_vo\jawa_01.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\des_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\desert_battlechatter_vo\jawa_01.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\des_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\des_unit_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\des_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\fel\streams\Objective_VO\ROFEL0005.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\fel_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\fel\streams\Objective_VO\ROFEL0005.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\fel_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\fel_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\fel_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\gamorian_guard_battlechatter_vo\gamoreanGuard_01.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gam_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\gamorian_guard_battlechatter_vo\gamoreanGuard_01.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gam_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gam_unit_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gam_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\gcw\streams\mxAllDag01_Amb01_lp.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gcw_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\gcw\streams\mxAllDag01_Amb01_lp.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gcw_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gcw_music.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gcw_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\geo\streams\Objective_VO\ROGEO0011.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\geo_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\geo\streams\Objective_VO\ROGEO0011.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\geo_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\geo_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\geo_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\ui_objComplete_1.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\global_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\ui_objComplete_1.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\global_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\global_vo_quick.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\global_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\global\effects\crtr_wookiee_chatter_01.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\global_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\global\effects\crtr_wookiee_chatter_01.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\global_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\global_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\global_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\gungan_battlechatter_vo\GI1COM007.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gun_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\gungan_battlechatter_vo\GI1COM007.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gun_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gun_unit_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\gun_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\hot\streams\Objective_VO\CVHOT0004.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\hot_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\hot\streams\Objective_VO\CVHOT0004.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\hot_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\hot_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\hot_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\gcw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\II1COM751.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\gcw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\II1COM751.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_quick.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\IOCOM0078.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\IOCOM0078.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\imp_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\kam\streams\Objective_VO\IOKAM0002.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\kam_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\kam\streams\Objective_VO\IOKAM0002.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\kam_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\kam_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\kam_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\kas\streams\Objective_VO\ROKAS0001.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\KAS_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\kas\streams\Objective_VO\ROKAS0001.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\KAS_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\KAS_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\KAS_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\mus\streams\Objective_VO\IOMUS0001.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\mus_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\mus\streams\Objective_VO\IOMUS0001.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\mus_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\mus_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\mus_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\myg\streams\Objective_VO\ROMYG0001.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\myg_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\myg\streams\Objective_VO\ROMYG0001.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\myg_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\myg_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\myg_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\nab\streams\Objective_VO\IONAB0013.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\nab_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\nab\streams\Objective_VO\IONAB0013.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\nab_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\nab_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\nab_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\pol\streams\Objective_VO\IOPOL0001.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\pol_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\pol\streams\Objective_VO\IOPOL0001.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\pol_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\pol_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\pol_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\cw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\RI1COM628.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\cw\streams\PlayerCommands_vo\RI1COM628.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_quick.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\ROCOM0066.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\GAL\streams\metagame_vo\ROCOM0066.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\rep_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\spa\streams\Objective_VO\IOSB50028.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\spa1_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\spa\streams\Objective_VO\IOSB50028.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\spa1_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\spa1_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\spa1_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\tan\streams\Objective_VO\IOTAN0001.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\tan_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\tan\streams\Objective_VO\IOTAN0001.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\tan_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\tan_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\tan_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\uta\streams\Objective_VO\ROUTA0020.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\uta_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\uta\streams\Objective_VO\ROUTA0020.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\uta_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\uta_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\uta_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\wookiee_battlechatter_vo\crtr_wookiee_babyCry_01.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\wok_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\wookiee_battlechatter_vo\crtr_wookiee_babyCry_01.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\wok_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\wok_unit_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\wok_unit_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\wookiee_battlechatter_vo\crtr_wookiee_die_07.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\wok_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\wookiee_battlechatter_vo\crtr_wookiee_die_07.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\wok_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\wok_vo_quick.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\wok_vo_quick.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\yav\streams\Objective_VO\IOYAV0008.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\yav_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\worlds\yav\streams\Objective_VO\IOYAV0008.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\yav_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\yav_objective_vo_slow.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\global\yav_objective_vo_slow.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file effects\whooshl3.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell.sfx
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file effects\whooshl3.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell.sfx
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\shell_closing.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\shell_closing.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_music.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_music.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\global\effects\crtr_wookiee_chatter_01.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_vo.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file ..\global\effects\crtr_wookiee_chatter_01.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_vo.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_vo.stm - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_vo.stm
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\ui_amb_cis_CtrlShip_lp_fnt.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_ui.st4
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file streams\ui_amb_cis_CtrlShip_lp_fnt.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_ui.st4
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_ui.st4 - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell_ui.st4
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\effects\whooshl3.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell.sfx
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\effects\whooshl3.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_MAP\Sound\shell\shell.sfx
.. someone now why and if it change something in maps (I'm new in modding and this is my first map).
Looks like you clicked "select all". You only need to munge shell and sound if you are munging a new shell.lvl or adding new sounds. Uncheck them and you won't get the errors.