Nova Hawk
Banned
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: MW3 BF3

Re: Battlefront Zero; Finished Maps

Post by Nova Hawk »

Wow, cool. Can't wait...

EDIT
Mind if I ask how many maps are going to be in this mod??
Bantha55
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Bantha55 »

Great to see that some of the maps are allready done! They all look very professionel. I hope the pack is going well.
MandeRek
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Battlefront Zer0
Games I'm Playing :: SWTOR

Post by MandeRek »

Nova Hawk wrote:Wow, cool. Can't wait...

EDIT
Mind if I ask how many maps are going to be in this mod??
Answered a thousand times; not planned anything. No deathlines, no planned limits.. Only ideas, and a Status-topic, which should have info enough as far as i remember :)
Nova Hawk
Banned

Post by Nova Hawk »

Gosh, every week when I see a new Clone Wars episode, it gets me really pumped for it and then I wanna go and play the mod, but then I realize that it still isn't out. Only a little bit more...

Keep up the good work! But uhh... will Commander Bly and Gree be in here?
Bantha55
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Bantha55 »

MandeRek wrote: Answered a thousand times; not planned anything. No deathlines, no planned limits.. Only ideas, and a Status-topic, which should have info enough as far as i remember :)
Maybe you should set up a limit, otherwise you´ll probably never finish the pack. But that´s just my opinion.
MandeRek
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by MandeRek »

Bantha55 wrote:
MandeRek wrote: Answered a thousand times; not planned anything. No deathlines, no planned limits.. Only ideas, and a Status-topic, which should have info enough as far as i remember :)
Maybe you should set up a limit, otherwise you´ll probably never finish the pack. But that´s just my opinion.
People with limits usually don't make them, or it takes centuries.. Now our limit is that we can release it whenever we want! :) We keep everything 100% bugfree, so when we feel like stopping, the last release will be there.. That's it. That's also why i'm still working on this.. Deathlines would've probably meant that this should be dead before!

@Nova Hawk: Do you see those commanders in the status topics, and topics linked from the status topic? Stop asking those things! Check the topics what's in there, they're updated enough.. Also, we DONT take requests
Bantha55
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Bantha55 »

MandeRek wrote: People with limits usually don't make them, or it takes centuries.. Now our limit is that we can release it whenever we want! :) We keep everything 100% bugfree, so when we feel like stopping, the last release will be there.. That's it. That's also why i'm still working on this.. Deathlines would've probably meant that this should be dead before!
I ment a limit of maps. If you´re working on too many maps and start new ones all the time this pack won´t be finished anytime.
MandeRek
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by MandeRek »

Bantha55 wrote:
MandeRek wrote: People with limits usually don't make them, or it takes centuries.. Now our limit is that we can release it whenever we want! :) We keep everything 100% bugfree, so when we feel like stopping, the last release will be there.. That's it. That's also why i'm still working on this.. Deathlines would've probably meant that this should be dead before!
I ment a limit of maps. If you´re working on too many maps and start new ones all the time this pack won´t be finished anytime.
Now i see what you mean, sorry ^^ Yes the plan was, and still is, that there will only be 1 WIP per person.. We're waiting for Tatooine; Showdown from Challenger and then all maps are done! :D
Ping
Sith
Sith

Post by Ping »

MandeRek wrote:
Bantha55 wrote:
Now i see what you mean, sorry ^^ Yes the plan was, and still is, that there will only be 1 WIP per person.. We're waiting for Tatooine; Showdown from Challenger and then all maps are done! :D
Wow! You guys are further along than I thought.
Nova Hawk
Banned

Post by Nova Hawk »

Yeah, great! 8)
Twilight_Warrior
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
xbox live or psn: ScorchRaserik

Post by Twilight_Warrior »

It's nice to see that even though Tatooine: Showdown was disqulified from the Map Contest, that it's going to be credited as part of (what looks like) the best map-pack to come out for BFII. :thumbs:

Man, this, the convo pack, and BFX are almost enough to make you wish that LucasArts would officially use our best mods and call it BFIII. Then again, we COULD let tem do what they wnat and have even MORE fun modding BFIII.

Back on topic: Great job guys. I can't w8.
Nova Hawk
Banned

Post by Nova Hawk »

So, if Challenger gets you the map today, it could be released even today. :o

But I dunno...
MandeRek
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by MandeRek »

Nova Hawk wrote:So, if Challenger gets you the map today, it could be released even today. :o

But I dunno...
I said last map, not last thing.. There are also some other things i want to do. I'll keep you updated.. till then.. just.. shhh :P
Nova Hawk
Banned

Post by Nova Hawk »

Ok, and may the Force be with you, always!
Bantha55
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Bantha55 »

MandeRek wrote:
Bantha55 wrote:
Ok, good to know.

Post by Guest »

I kinda missed the latest news since I had some problems in the last month, but now I see that there is a huge mod upcoming. Awesome :runaway:
One question though: was the Muunilist space map cancelled? It looked very promising but the topic is closed now and the map is not in the finished maps list.
MandeRek
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by MandeRek »

negah wrote:I kinda missed the latest news since I had some problems in the last month, but now I see that there is a huge mod upcoming. Awesome :runaway:
One question though: was the Muunilist space map cancelled? It looked very promising but the topic is closed now and the map is not in the finished maps list.
Yes, it's cancelled.. Waz left, after he had sent me the files, but they seemed to be incomplete.. I want to work a bit longer on heroes and stuff.. So the release will have to wait.. But believe me: the heroes are worth it! :D (custom sounds, loads of custom anims etc)
Nova Hawk
Banned

Post by Nova Hawk »

Man, I just looked at Space Muunilist and it looked cool.

@MandRek: I guess we can wait a little longer...
Darth Revan
Field Commander
Field Commander

Post by Darth Revan »

Will Muunilist be in a later release?
Fluffy_the_ic
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief