Pokémon: Generations (Game)

Want to know about a game? Should we buy that new upcoming release? Post your thoughts on new games and ones you have...so others can know whether to buy it or not! All non-SWBF, non-modding topics should go here.

Moderator: Moderators

Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Pokémon: Generations (Game)

Post by Noobasaurus »

Anyone playing Pokémon: Generations? It's a really fun game made with Unity 3d and it's currently in development. You control your trainer in 3d and have complete control over your pokemon and its moves in battles. However, it's not turn based! Instead, you have to know what your moves do and where to aim them.

There have recently been more animators and modelers hired to make more pokemon, so updates should be coming out sooner. I'm excited! Apparently the game will eventually become the entire Kanto region.

Things you should know when/before playing:
Hidden/Spoiler:
WASD to move. Space to jump.
Right click and drag to move the camera.
Page up and down scale your HUD.
Backspace makes you go into pokeball throwing mode.
Tab throws your first pokemon out or recalls it.
To fight another pokemon, throw out your pokemon and click it.
In a battle, use keys 1234 and mouse click to use moves. WASD to move of course.
The pokemon healing center is in the play pen. Go near it and double click it to use it.
Nidorino M evolves at lvl 16. (Good luck getting there)
Click on one pokemon in your inventory then click on another to switch them.
Battling is based on energy. Moves require energy. You regain energy over time. Some moves take energy over time, like withdraw(best move IMO).
You can do parkour if you find the right spots.
I've played this with my friends and we've had a bunch of fun with huge battles. Sometimes we get into a battle with our pokemon and just go exploring. I personally really like the battling mechanic in the game.

As I said above, I'm really excited for future game updates! :D

CressAlbane
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Projects :: CTF Arenas
Games I'm Playing :: Steam- cressalbane2

Re: Pokémon: Generations (Game)

Post by CressAlbane »

Whoah. That looks really neat. Hopefully, they don't get asked to stop and the game continues to grow with a thriving community. These kinds of projects always make me happy.