1.3 patch instaled from DT problem

Discussion, progress updates, and downloads for the Dark Times and Rising Son mods.

Moderator: Moderators

Anakin
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: RC Side Mod - Remastered - SWBF3 Legacy

1.3 patch instaled from DT problem

Post by Anakin »

i used the 1.3 installer from the DT.zip i've choose nothing on when the installer asked me what to install. but now i have the HUD. i browsed ito the addons/aaa1.3 patch/ folder to remove it bith the .bat file but this isn't there. what can i do to remove the hud??
Maveritchell
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Re: 1.3 patch instaled from DT problem

Post by Maveritchell »

Anakin wrote:i used the 1.3 installer from the DT.zip i've choose nothing on when the installer asked me what to install. but now i have the HUD. i browsed ito the addons/aaa1.3 patch/ folder to remove it bith the .bat file but this isn't there. what can i do to remove the hud??
From the readme.txt:
As mentioned above, there is an installer for the unofficial v1.3 patch included in the download. While installing the mod will also install the 1.3 patch, if you wish to change the basic settings for the 1.3 patch, you may use this installer to re-install the patch with new settings.

The 1.3 patch that is automatically installed with the mod has these settings:
-1.2 patch HUD ON
-Disabled awards' graphical effects

You can change these by simply using the 1.3 patch installer to reinstall that patch. If you are okay with these settings, you may simply ignore that file.
Anakin
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: RC Side Mod - Remastered - SWBF3 Legacy

Re: 1.3 patch instaled from DT problem

Post by Anakin »

ok thx i think i realy shout read this readmes carfully in future

is it posible to delet the HUD manuel?? where is it saved??