Shout out opportunity for all the CT chaps here.

Talk and share anything related to Star Wars Battlefront 2. No maps or mod announcements here. Use Work in Progress forum.

Moderator: Moderators

ARC1778
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Projects :: WARFRONT + Various Mods for Other Games
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2+RC+RTW MTW NTW
xbox live or psn: AlexisVixie

Shout out opportunity for all the CT chaps here.

Post by ARC1778 »

As you know, Jedi Moose, Commander Awesome, and I are developing a mod, now it's in the "Throw it at the wall and see what sticks, and what turns out to be a sticky grenade" phase atm. But one thing, and indeed the first thing we're doing, is changing the blasted localization file for the clones to CT, ARC, CC, numbers etc:

Now there's about 50 or so cannon numbers, but that said, we want as many troops as won't crash my laptop which is about the lowest bench mark for SWBF2 as it's a very low range Toshiba with integrated graphics card, and made out of a recycled wheelie bin. :funny2:

But we'll need atleast another fifty, and no doubt you if you have a CT number, might like to see it in our pool, so you can complain to members about them killing you! XD Already asked the 501st chaps, but it's your turn, if you'd like in the mod, just post your CT number here, and we'll add it to the localization file. And hopefully you be a wee bitty excited to see it in game. ^.^

Disclaimer:
You are not limited to one trooper, post as many as you like, but first come first served, but second and third numbers will be taken after every first shot.
ARC numbers are okay, CC, CRC, etc. numbers also (Although these might not all make it in.)
Canon numbers have first priory
Mod team second
Modding community third
501st fourth
Beta testing is not enforceable, but it's gonna be really dang cool, so don't miss out
Your mileage may vary.