The Walking Dead

Anything Steam or Source related! Show your off your SDK work, mods, etc here, found a fun SourceMod? Post about it here as well!

Moderator: Moderators

RedFaceofAwesomeness
Private
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 BF2 AvP BF2142

The Walking Dead

Post by RedFaceofAwesomeness »

Has anyone played this recently. Well... for me I just bought the game Monday night. I had doubts of wanting to play the game when I first saw it, but when I played it for the first time (yesterday) It amazed me with the different style of that most modern games nowadays don't have. I noticed the textures looked hand-drawn or cell-shaded, something that I wasn't to found of. But what really got me is the story. I just like the thinking about the future and the story adapts to the decisions you make now. It adapts throughout the whole series to what you pick and what you do. Somewhat real-like. Well enough of my blabbering. Overall its a great game so far and I'm waiting to start episode 2. So check it out if you have time.
THEWULFMAN
Space Ranger
Projects :: Evolved 2

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by THEWULFMAN »

I've watched PewDiePie's LP of the game. It's fantastic and looking forward to see him do the final episode when it comes out.
RedFaceofAwesomeness
Private
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 BF2 AvP BF2142

Post by RedFaceofAwesomeness »

THEWULFMAN wrote:I've watched PewDiePie's LP of the game. It's fantastic and looking forward to see him do the final episode when it comes out.
Nah man, you should buy it for yourself. The thing that I really like about this game is that, depending on what you do in the present it will only change the future. Its like something different will happen every time you play the game.
THEWULFMAN
Space Ranger
Projects :: Evolved 2

Post by THEWULFMAN »

Living paycheck to paycheck, we have no money for games and the like. It's irresponsible of me to ask my parents for game money right now. Curse adulthood and complete knowledge of my fam's financial situation.