Trouble in Terrorist Town! - A Gmod Gamemode

Anything Steam or Source related! Show your off your SDK work, mods, etc here, found a fun SourceMod? Post about it here as well!

Moderator: Moderators

Karnage
Commander Randomtoast
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Overwatch
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Trouble in Terrorist Town! - A Gmod Gamemode

Post by Karnage »

Hey guys!

I don't know how many of you guys play Garry's Mod, but if you do, you should definitely check out this gamemode. Trouble in Terrorist Town! or TTT recently won the Fretta Award for greatest custom gamemode for Garry's Mod and will soon ship with Garry's Mod as a default gamemode.

A good summary or example of this gamemode would be almost exactly like the card game mafia.

You spawn as a Terrorist, either an Innocent Terrorist, Detective Terrorist, or Traitor Terrorist. The innocent terrorists must work together with the detective terrorists in order to weed out the traitor terrorists. Not a single person knows who the traitor terrorists are. They have to gather evidence using logic or witnessing traitorous acts and murders with the help of the detective's tools; the DNA Scanner (gathers DNA off of knives and bodies of victims killed in close combat situations), Radar, Health Station, etc.

The Traitors must do everything in their power to kill every last innocent terrorist without getting caught in the act. For every 4 people there is 1 traitor, therefore, you are outnumbered and must work with your fellow traitors in order to take everyone down using traitor equipment; Knife, C4, Disguise (hides your name so you can hide in shadows), Flare Gun (for burning bodies), etc.

After you die by the hand of a traitor, your fellow innocents, or any other numerous ways, you can instantly join the spectators and either view the rest of the game as a free roaming camera or you can possess props and goof around or try and throw yourself at the traitors using your punch-o-meter and hope to kill them in your death.

Almost any map found on any Gmod, Counter Strike: Source, Zombie Master, and other games can be re-armed to be playable on the TTT Gamemode. After you spawn weapons spawned around the map for you to pick up such as the MAC-10, M16, H.U.G.E. (M249), Deagle, Scout, and Shotgun.

This gamemode is not a deathmatch gamemode, so don't join a server thinking you can just about kill anyone you want, that would probably get you banned.

You can find out more about this gamemode by going to the creator's website: http://ttt.badking.net/

If you guys ever see me playing Garry's Mod on Steam, I'm probably playing TTT. So feel free to join me if you guys are interested. There are plenty of TTT servers out there. This game is loads of fun if you can find a casual server to play on.

Requires Counter-Strike: Source content to play properly.

I highly recommend you guys try it out.
Enjoy!