Moonbase Alpha (a free team based objective space game)

Anything Steam or Source related! Show your off your SDK work, mods, etc here, found a fun SourceMod? Post about it here as well!

Moderator: Moderators

guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Moonbase Alpha (a free team based objective space game)

Post by guru »

If you havent checked it out yet, its kinda fun and very free. I was looking at putting some Star Wars mods into this game if anyone else is interested mostly a changed model , skin and vehicle but im sure the possibilities are endless.

The game is slow moving, only literally as your in space, your mission on each map whether with up to 6 others or solo, is to get your base air, a recent meteor shower has ruined several aspects of your crucial 'air supply' , you can weld with robots, weld solar panels , drive your speedy (5mph) rover or just connect hoses to get the air going.

It may seem silly but its actually a fun and addicting game, add some silly people in the mix and your off for a good time in space!

I just thought I would share this (although not deep and not amazing) its free and I have had over 5 hours of fun in the last 2 nights trying to beat my own time on getting the air going for my little space friend!

1st person who gets a working unpacker and can hack this (or hexedit) something star warsy in , wins!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/39000/
Moving_Target
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Re: Moonbase Alpha (a free team based objective space game)

Post by Moving_Target »

I played for about an hour solo and it was interesting and kinda fun. I'd love to play with a group.