A Tiny Question about Steam

Anything Steam or Source related! Show your off your SDK work, mods, etc here, found a fun SourceMod? Post about it here as well!

Moderator: Moderators

REivEN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: Jane - Sister Of the Courier Mod
Games I'm Playing :: CSGO FNV
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

A Tiny Question about Steam

Post by REivEN »

Well i have a Question About Steam if my pc goes boom down i hope that wont happen what happen to the games i have purchased ? if i install steam on a new pc will the games be on steam ?
Dohnutt
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief

Re: A Tiny Question about Steam

Post by Dohnutt »

REivEN wrote:Well i have a Question About Steam if my pc goes boom down i hope that wont happen what happen to the games i have purchased ? if i install steam on a new pc will the games be on steam ?
You will have to reinstall all of the games, but as long as you have your account, you'll be okay.
Fingerfood
Sith
Sith

Post by Fingerfood »

Yes. All the games you've bought or registered on your Steam account will stay bound to your Steam account. It doesn't matter which computer you're at. As long as you can download Steam, you can have your games.
REivEN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: Jane - Sister Of the Courier Mod
Games I'm Playing :: CSGO FNV
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by REivEN »

Fingerfood wrote:Yes. All the games you've bought or registered on your Steam account will stay bound to your Steam account. It doesn't matter which computer you're at. As long as you can download Steam, you can have your games.
That was all i wanted to know thanks guy's :)