Modified Stormtrooper

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

giftheck
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront Legacy

Modified Stormtrooper

Post by giftheck »

Here is my modified Stormtrooper. There's two variants in here. I was inspired to create this version, first by CodaRez, whose improved stormtroopers were miles high above the stock ones, but I decided to improve on them myself, partially because the stock ones are so inaccurate, and partially because somebody requested me to create the 501st Stormtrooper as seen in TFU for Wii and I managed to alter the helmet from that model to fit the stock UV.

Here's a preview of what it looks like from SWBFViewer:
Hidden/Spoiler:
A list of changes:
-Modified the textures
-Switched out the helmet with a modified, re-uved helmet from the Wii version of The Force Unleashed
-Sandtrooper has a different left knee pad
-Belt has been taken from TFU Stormtrooper model, thermal detpack on the back of the belt is from the Wii version
-Sandtrooper gear is from the Wii version of The Force Unleashed (Navy Commando)
-Hands have been welded to the gauntlets. Hand pads are from the FPS model.
Credits:

-Main body and hand mesh parts by Pandemic Studios
-Krome Studios for the TFU Wii model parts
-LucasArts for the Stormtrooper belt

-CodaRez for the initial inspiration.

DOWNLOAD

NOTE: You can modify these how you see fit (add, remove parts, change the textures etc). The only condition I ask for is that you show what it is you are doing with it.