TFU Heavy Trooper

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

giftheck
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront Legacy

TFU Heavy Trooper

Post by giftheck »

Here is my first official player asset post on GameToast. This is the Heavy Trooper from the PS2, Wii and PSP versions of The Force Unleashed.

Some of you will be aware that I found a link containing models from the cancelled Star Wars: Battlefront III by Free Radical. I did a bit more digging on the website and came across some models from the Wii version of The Force Unleashed. Among them was the Heavy Trooper. However, the models were in one file and without skeletons. The only unit we did not have a version of was the Heavy Trooper. As I said, the models were one file and without skeletons and they were already posed. It would have been a long task indeed to repose the model to work with SWBF, so what I did was I took parts of the model - helmet, backpack, ventilator, bits and pieces - and edited them onto a kitbash of the stock Stormtrooper/Clone Trooper model from SWBF.

I did ask Teancum before I posted this and he said it was okay to do so.
Hidden/Spoiler:
==CREDITS==
-Pandemic Studios for the Battlefront/Battlefront II Mod Tools
-Krome Studios for the Heavy Trooper parts from the Wii version of TFU.

DOWNLOAD
JazzMaster
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Projects :: Cato Neimoidia- Invasion
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: TFU Heavy Trooper

Post by JazzMaster »

Great kitbash work ggctuk! Love this model.
giftheck
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront Legacy

Re: TFU Heavy Trooper

Post by giftheck »

Thanks :D It should come in handy if anybody wants to make a TFU-styled mod as I think this was the only unit not currently available in any form.