Wishihadaname's Landing at Point Rain (incomplete)

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

wishihadaname
Captain
Captain
Projects :: The Corellian Resistance
Games I'm Playing :: Halo Reach and LOTRO

Wishihadaname's Landing at Point Rain (incomplete)

Post by wishihadaname »

I know i've let some people down with this map but I just don't have the skill to finish it. The map is 90% done, i've tweeked, reskinned, and redesigned just about every unit and prop so there are quite a few original assets here. Would anyone like to try and complete this map? Its a rather huge endevour, the campaign right now is boring, really long and very glitchy, I would suggest ripping it out by the roots and writing a new one. Also, the air battle doesn't quite work, I never figured out how to link the turrets to the frigates. The sides are kinda out of balance, the AI are retarded, the tanks don't quite work and there is a host of glitches which I may not even be aware of. If you would like to have the entire LPR folder please send me a message. I don't care what you do with it, just please give credit to me and everyone who gave me assets, (there is a credits list included in the side folder).

Here is the link to the assets, best of luck trying to get it working.
data_LPR.7z on Google Drive
Last edited by wishihadaname on Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delta-1035
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: TOR GCWII GCW1035 BF1035
xbox live or psn: Johnny_Sciroppo

Re: Wishihadaname's Landing at Point Rain (incomplete)

Post by Delta-1035 »

Well, you could simply post a link with your assets forder, anyway I would like to have those. :)
Anakin
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: RC Side Mod - Remastered - SWBF3 Legacy

Post by Anakin »

pics??
wishihadaname
Captain
Captain
Projects :: The Corellian Resistance
Games I'm Playing :: Halo Reach and LOTRO

Post by wishihadaname »

http://www.gametoast.com/forums/viewtop ... 29&t=22117

here is the old WIP thread. I've long since erased all the pictures on my drive but the tread still has more of them then I care to count. The more recent updates have better pictures.
Darth_Spiderpig
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Something cool...
Games I'm Playing :: BF2 CoDBO BFBC2
xbox live or psn: Has no xbox....Yup

Post by Darth_Spiderpig »

Just read through your old thread, seeing the pics and the progress you made and now seeing that you gave up made me somehow sad.

Although it is funny to see how much similar parts of your map are to mine and yet how much is different...hmm, I'm kinda loosing interest on my map, thinking it's not good at all, but that only may be because I was playing and seeing all these new models and skins all day for about two years now....

Anyway, I will d/l and see how much profit for my own map I can get from it. :P