Fiodi's Skins - TFU Commander, 364th Legion

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

Fiodis
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: Rannoch + Tientia + Tools Programming

Fiodi's Skins - TFU Commander, 364th Legion

Post by Fiodis »

Here is a GT-only release of a skinpack of mine. Included are all the skins for my 364th Legion, as well as a custom MSH for the EP3 Rifleman and Engineer (they have kamas). Also included, as a sort of bonus, is my own attempt at a TFU Stormtrooper Commander. Please not, however, that the TFU skin fits onto DarthD.U.C.K.'s remapped Stormtrooper model, which you will also need to download if you plan to use the TFU skin.

As far as I know, no one has yet released a TFU Stormie Commander skin. Maveritchell made one, better than this one; but he didn't release it. I am working a a fairly decent project of mine, but I felt the need to take a break so I concentrated for about thirty minutes to whip up this skin. So for everyone who can't wait, enjoy! You may even edit the skin. Heck, do what you want; just give credit for the base skin to me.

The 364th Legion skins are those used my map, Tientia: Naval Engagement. These skins, you can also edit, as long as you credit me for them. They're mainly EP3, with a few EP2's tossed in, I forget how many.

And now, here's a pic of the TFU Stormie:
Hidden/Spoiler:
And the ReadMe:
Hidden/Spoiler:
ReadMe for this skinpack

---------------------------------------------------

These are skins for the 364th Legion, used in my map, Tientia: Naval Engagement. Also included is a TFU Stormtrooper Skin. NOTE - to use that skin you'd also need DarthD.U.C.K.'s remapped stormtrooper model, which can be found and downloaded on GameToast.

You may use and edit any of the skins that you wish, just be sure to always credit the following people:

Fiodis - for these skins.

and, if you use the TFU skin, be sure to credit DarthD.U.C.K. for his awesome, asymmetrical stormtrooper model.

Also, please note that the 364th Legion folder also contains two custom MSH's for the EP3 Rifleman and Engineer. They have kamas, and if you don't copy this folder along with the skins the kamas won't show up.

Enjoy!

~Fiodis
And, of course, the download link:
364th Legion and the TFU Stormtrooper Commander
Master_Ben
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
Location: Watching your PC over your shoulder. No, the other sholder....

Re: Fiodi's Skins - TFU Commander, 364th Legion

Post by Master_Ben »

Nice work!

The Commander's actually very decent. very. :thumbs:
giftheck
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront Legacy

Post by giftheck »

Nice! I'd like to see some more TFU Stormies!
G_M_StYlEr_M
Rebel Sergeant
Rebel Sergeant
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft XD
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by G_M_StYlEr_M »

Fiodis wrote:Here is a GT-only release of a skinpack of mine. Included are all the skins for my 364th Legion, as well as a custom MSH for the EP3 Rifleman and Engineer (they have kamas). Also included, as a sort of bonus, is my own attempt at a TFU Stormtrooper Commander. Please not, however, that the TFU skin fits onto DarthD.U.C.K.'s remapped Stormtrooper model, which you will also need to download if you plan to use the TFU skin.

As far as I know, no one has yet released a TFU Stormie Commander skin. Maveritchell made one, better than this one; but he didn't release it. I am working a a fairly decent project of mine, but I felt the need to take a break so I concentrated for about thirty minutes to whip up this skin. So for everyone who can't wait, enjoy! You may even edit the skin. Heck, do what you want; just give credit for the base skin to me.

The 364th Legion skins are those used my map, Tientia: Naval Engagement. These skins, you can also edit, as long as you credit me for them. They're mainly EP3, with a few EP2's tossed in, I forget how many.

And now, here's a pic of the TFU Stormie:
Hidden/Spoiler:
And the ReadMe:
Hidden/Spoiler:
ReadMe for this skinpack

---------------------------------------------------

These are skins for the 364th Legion, used in my map, Tientia: Naval Engagement. Also included is a TFU Stormtrooper Skin. NOTE - to use that skin you'd also need DarthD.U.C.K.'s remapped stormtrooper model, which can be found and downloaded on GameToast.

You may use and edit any of the skins that you wish, just be sure to always credit the following people:

Fiodis - for these skins.

and, if you use the TFU skin, be sure to credit DarthD.U.C.K. for his awesome, asymmetrical stormtrooper model.

Also, please note that the 364th Legion folder also contains two custom MSH's for the EP3 Rifleman and Engineer. They have kamas, and if you don't copy this folder along with the skins the kamas won't show up.

Enjoy!

~Fiodis
And, of course, the download link:
364th Legion and the TFU Stormtrooper Commander
Ah Nice Man This IS one Of the Trooper From Star WarsThe Force Unleshed Good JOb !