The SBF Dann Boeing Assets Thread

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

SBF_Dann_Boeing
Groove Walrus
Groove Walrus
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by SBF_Dann_Boeing »

Ok, I'm now reuploading my assets. You'll find all the assets I release in this topic. Also, if you want any of the track listings for my maps' soundtracks, just ask me here or pm me and I'll tell you them.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Boras II: Stunt Course 3.0 Sides Assets:

Description: This includes all the side files that were in the map. It has: Weapons such as my version of the Hammer of Dawn (named after the Gears of War weapon I think), the ewok and jawa kamikazi rockets, the Gungan and Geo XL Bulldogs, etc. Units such as the Dark Jet Jedi, the Wookie Berserker Jedi, the Jet jedi, The Crazy jawa and the King Jawa, The crazy ewok and The Chief Ewok. Vehicles such as the Stunt Pod, Racing and Stunt Speederbikes, Racing and Stunt Landspeeders.

Download Link (161.42MB Download)

Please Note These Credits: Rends for the Stunt Pod model (originally his Coruscant speeder). Psych0fred for the Light Attack Speeder, Sith Speeder, and Desert Land Speeder models. Caleb1117 for two new weapon models (the gungan chaingun and dark trooper rifle). MetalcoreRancor for the new custom combo's/anims (dark troop and wookie anims).
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Cage Match 4.0 Sides Assets

Description: This includes all the side files that were in the map. It has: Weapons such as all my enhanced Star-Wars based weapons, (the machine gun, the rapidfire rocket launcher), and the "happy bomb." Units such as my Fully-Improved Realm of Chaos Era/Style Sides, as well as my mutant units and Droid units (R2D2, Bagga Droid, playable health and ammo droids, IG128, and mole turret). Vehicles such as my cage style Jedi Fighters, Speederbikes, tanks and turrets.

Download Link (104.68MB Download)

Please Note These Credits: Thunder for his Giant Sledgehammer model and infamous Stickfigure model, MetalcoreRancor for the sledgehammer anims/combo, FragMe for his Durge Swoop Bike Model, Gogie for his HK-47 model (Which i used for the Bagga Droid).

The Realm of Chaos 2.0 (Never Completed) Sides Assets

Description: This includes all the side files that were in the map. The sides are my earlier version of the Realm of Chaos Era/Style sides, with my first skins, and first Enhanced weapons and vehicles. It also has my Chaos ATTE, which isn't available in my other assets, while other vehicles were improved on for Battle of the Titans and Rhen Var: Temple. 2.0 of this map was never released because of unsolvable overload issues. Much of what I had updated had been incorporated into Battle of the Titans.

Download Link (112.43MB Download)

Please Note These Credits: Doofi for the Ut-At model

Rhen Var: Temple 2.0 Sides Assets

Description: This includes all the side files that were in the map. It has: Weapons such as all my enhanced star-wars-based weapons, and the Boeing Bomb and Mine Chucka 2.0. Units such as my arctic-style realm of chaos era troopers, The super jawa and super ewok, the super gungan and super gungan, and the Wampa Giant and Golem. Vehicles such as some of my improved chaos vehicles, as well as chaos star fighters, along with the Millennium Falcon (with fixed camera and weapons) the Ebon Hawk (with fixed camera, weapons, and thrust effects), the tie defender, and the ZAM Brand Airspeeder.

Download Link (105.71MB Download)

Please Note These Credits: Psych0fred for a couple vehicle models, including the Tie Defender, ZAM speeder, and HAG. [GT]Gogie for the Ebon Hawk model. MetalcoreRancor for helping get the Giants up to size with his scaled skeleton/anims.

Christmas in Jinglin' Town 1.0 Sides Assets

Description: This includes all the side files that were in the map. It has all the christmas style units used in the map, including Santa Claus and the Christmas Elves. It also has all the weapons used in the map, such as the snowball cannon's, candy cane lightsaber, etc. It also includes the cars used in the map, made by FragMe! (though I think he has since released a bug fix version of them, with better collision).

Download Link (49.40 MB Download)

Please Note These Credits: [GT]FragMe! for the Toyota Camry and Ford Explorer models, and the Snow-Walls used in the dispensable walls weapon. [GT]Caleb1117=SotG=- for the snowball models. [GT-B]{97th}Thunder for Santa Player Model (modified dooku model that I skinned), Present Model (used in the throwable present weapon, and beer bottle model for the beer cannon weapon. Egg_Guts for making the famous Snowman model that i used in the map both as a prop and an autoturret. Lastly, MandeRek for making the Santa-Hat addon that i placed on several player models.

Pepperland 2.0 Sides Assets

Description: This includes all the units, weapons, skins, vehicles, etc. that were included in Pepperland 2.0, including the Hippy Bus, Police Car, the Beatles in Sgt. Pepper Uniform, the Blue Meanies, the Flowers, the Butterflies, and all that other groovy goodness.

Download Link (97.01 MB Download)

Please Note These Credits: [GT]FragMe! for his god-like modeling expertise on: The Gretch Guitar model, the Flower People model (modified version of Thunder's Stickman model), the Butterfly model (modified geonosian), the Wooly and Rideable Dinosaur models and anims (modified dewbacks and banthas), the 2 afro models, the top hat model, the giant flower models, the bicycle model and anims, and the hippy bus model. Caleb1117 for modifying a police car model off of turbosquid (original model by "Escobar Studios"), and FragMe for converting it. Caleb, FragMe, Turbotails23, and Maveritchell for helping me import the Yellow Submarine model, and making the Drivable Rock, back when I was doing the original version.

If you want any assets of mine that are not listed here, give me a PM and I can give you a link.

Also, I apologize ahead of time to anyone I forgot to mention in the credits, which is possible and even likely as I have an absolutely terrible memory for these things.

My intention with these assets is that you use them to figure out how they work, and use what you've learned to create your own material, rather than just directly import my assets into your mods. However, if you do directly use them or modified version of them, please remember to credit me in your map. Also please remember the additional credits noted under each download, so if you use one of their resources that I used, you credit them as well.

Have Fun!
Last edited by SBF_Dann_Boeing on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:52 am, edited 24 times in total.
obiboba3po
2008 Most Technically Challenging Avatar
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends

Re: Fixed Dann Boeing Assets Thread

Post by obiboba3po »

YES ZOMG DANN!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!! lol now i dont have to annoy you about them any more. anyways, thank you soooooooooo much :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
SBF_Dann_Boeing
Groove Walrus
Groove Walrus

I've added The Cage Match 4.0 and Realm of Chaos 2.0 (Never Completed) Sides Assets as well.

Btw: Thx Admins/Mods for deleting the old messed up thread.
baneore
Private Second Class
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by baneore »

thak you!you are the best dann :bowdown: :bowdown: shtr
theultimat
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by theultimat »

Dann, thanks soooooo much for these! I've been looking forward to this ever since I joined GT while looking for Vibrosword assets. Great Work!
Super_Clone
High General
High General

Post by Super_Clone »

theultimat wrote:Dann, thanks soooooo much for these! I've been looking forward to this ever since I joined GT while looking for Vibrosword assets. Great Work!
Me too, btw, are you planning to release your battle of the titans assets?
obiboba3po

Post by obiboba3po »

Super_Clone wrote:
theultimat wrote:Dann, thanks soooooo much for these! I've been looking forward to this ever since I joined GT while looking for Vibrosword assets. Great Work!
Me too, btw, are you planning to release your battle of the titans assets?
i was curious about that too :yes: (specially about the tripper lol)
SBF_Dann_Boeing
Groove Walrus
Groove Walrus

Oh, well i have to decide whether I'll be fixing up a new version of that. But when I finish pepperland, ill release its assets, with the improved tripper.
obiboba3po

Post by obiboba3po »

SBF_Dann_Boeing wrote:Oh, well i have to decide whether I'll be fixing up a new version of that. But when I finish pepperland, ill release its assets, with the improved tripper.
...oh my gosh thank you so much!!!! :bowdown:
SBF_Dann_Boeing
Groove Walrus
Groove Walrus

The Rhen Var: Temple 2.0 Assets have been released. Complete with the giant wampas and golems people wanted. (And the Boeing Bomb 2.0.)
obiboba3po

Post by obiboba3po »

SBF_Dann_Boeing wrote:The Rhen Var: Temple 2.0 Assets have been released. Complete with the giant wampas and golems people wanted. (And the Boeing Bomb 2.0.)
i cannot thank you enough for all this lol :D
woner11
Sith
Sith

Re: The SBF Dann Boeing Assets Thread

Post by woner11 »

Those are amazing!
Fluffy_the_ic
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief
Projects :: astrally
xbox live or psn: fluffytherc

Post by Fluffy_the_ic »

Oh, goodie! Dann's Rhen Var assets are released! Time to fix my mod tools!

... :funny2: I wish they would get fixed....
MetalcoreRancor
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Games I'm Playing :: swbf origin

Post by MetalcoreRancor »

Gee darn Boeing, get my name right. It's ={WGO}=Rancor.

<_<
SBF_Dann_Boeing
Groove Walrus
Groove Walrus

...you keep changing it...and your gametoast name is metalcorerancor, which is what I put...
={Z32}=Kfm946
Private Second Class

Post by ={Z32}=Kfm946 »

What about the Christmas in Jinglin Town and Pepperland: Psychedelia 2.0 assets?
AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by AQT »

={Z32}=Kfm946 wrote:What about the Christmas in Jinglin Town and Pepperland: Psychedelia 2.0 assets?
SBF_Dann_Boeing wrote:Oh, well i have to decide whether I'll be fixing up a new version of that. But when I finish pepperland, ill release its assets, with the improved tripper.
={Z32}=Kfm946
Private Second Class

Post by ={Z32}=Kfm946 »

ok :D cant wait for those... (maybe off topic...?) and if you meant a new version of jinglin town, i have something you can fix: the award coal launcher for santa's evil twin (the award is a crash)
SBF_Dann_Boeing
Groove Walrus
Groove Walrus

There's an award coal launcher? o.o I didn't put that in there...maybe it thinks its a shotgun...funky...

If I were to do an update, it only only fix the overpoweredness of evil santa, or make good santa more powerful to make it equal with evil santa. I'd also add bicycles and a police car. But that would basically be it. Which is why I probably won't make an update, because there's very little to fix with it. Plus if I was going to do anymore updates AT ALL (which I may not), it would probably be for Titans. Everything else is finished and perfected to exactly how I wanted em.
Last edited by SBF_Dann_Boeing on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
totallytoenails
Private Third Class

Post by totallytoenails »

Sweet, and how's pepperland coming? And btw, I haven't seen you on Xfire in like a month and a half!? D=

No signatures. -Staff