The "Help me find a known PRE-EXISTING asset" topic

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

TomModder
Private

Re: The "Help me find an asset" topic

Post by TomModder »

Thanks AQT, I will use that info and update the credits accordingly. :thumbs:
theultimat
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by theultimat »

Ok, I'm looking for Squeddies Model Pack (Over 300 Modles). The link seems to be dead. Anyone re-uploaded? Thanks. :P
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

AQT wrote:TomModder, according to the ReadMe of Geonosis: Arena by Schizo, the author was apparently Minilogoguy. He converted the models from the Star Wars: Clone Wars game which would mean the original models were by Pandemic.

ReadMe (look at the underlined part):
Hidden/Spoiler:
[quote]Geonosis Arena Final - By Schizo (X-Fire: Nzdjh, Email: NzdjhS@gmail.com)

Here's my second map for Battlefront II. Originally started by Teancum using converted Star Wars: Clone Wars models, the
Arena WOULD have been abandoned, but Tean let me take over the map and finish it. The original version was nothing more than a test; most of the attention was focused on the low-poly Arena models, and less attention on the actual battle itself. That's where I came in; I focused on making the battle more intense, as we see in the movie, so less attention will be brought to the actual models themselves, but more on the battle itself, so as it'll give you the feeling as if you were
actually there in the Arena in Episode II, fighting alongside the Jedi in the very first battle of the Clone Wars. Hope you
enjoy this map as much as I do.

Features:

- Two game modes; Conquest and XL.

• Conquest Mode involves the battle that took place between the Jedi and the CIS, as seen in the movie. It is meant to take place right after the acklay is killed (since I was too lazy to add it), but before the clone arrive. As in the movie, the Jedi are surrounded by the CIS, in their only single CP. This CP, is in fact, uncapturable, for balancing reasons. When I gave the CP a capture region, the CIS took it over way too quickly. I also gave the CIS one uncapturable CP, again, for balancing reasons. The heroes for this mode are Mace Windu (Jedi), and Jango Fett (CIS).

• XL Mode features the battle between the Clones and the CIS after Yoda arrived with reinforcements. Since most of the Jedi have left the Arena at this point to join the larger battle outside, there's only a limited number of Jedi in the Arena to help the Clones out. To balance this out, the CIS has a large unit count. However, even so, it's been a real pain to balance correctly, and the Republic does have a slight advantage... however, it still is possible to win as the CIS. The heroes for this mode are Yoda (Republic), and Count Dooku (CIS).

- Jedi side with movie-accurate Jedi. All Jedi now have a single-bladed, blue or green lightsaber. No crazy dual-wielders or
goofy colors like yellow or orange. Unlockable classes include:

• Wookie Jedi Master, 12 Points to Unlock, Force Push
• Bothan Jedi Master, 14 Points to Unlock, Force Pull
• Twi'lek Jedi Master, 16 Points to Unlock, Force Wave
• Chiss Jedi Master, 18 Points to Unlock, Force Crush

- Jedi Heroes now spawn on the field in Conquest mode to help the Jedi out. They include:

• Obi-Wan Kenobi
• Anakin Skywalker (Episode II-style)
• Aayla Secura
• Ki-Adi-Mundi

- CIS has movie-accurate units also. Conquest mode has just the Super Battledroid, Regular Battledroid, Geonosian, and
Droideka like in the movie. XL Mode features more of a variety of units, pretty much the same as the shipped ones, except
with a few minor changes to the skins:

• Heavy Weapons Droid now has the default battledroid skin.
• Engineer Droid now has the pilot's blue skin.
• Droid Sniper now has the red security droid skin.

- Correctly localized weapons with movie-accurate names.

- Upped the unit count just a bit. Especially for the CIS. They now greatly outnumber the Jedi.

- Further balanced the sides out.

- Made the battle overall more intense and movie-accurate.

Known Bugs:

- Some of the droid chunks strewn about the Arena float above the ground. I'm not exactly sure why they do this; they show up completely fine in Zeroeditor. I've tried finding the problem, but there's no appearent reason why it's happening; you'll just have to live with it.

- The bots kinda get a little confused and try to capture the CPs without capture regions. But hey, what're ya gonna do, eh?

- The Republic for some reason has a distinct advantage in XL mode. I'm not sure why. I tried my best to beef the CIS up as much as I could without making them too powerful, but the Republic always seems to have an advantage. But it IS possible to win as the CIS.

- Other than that, none really. Other than a few other minor gameplay-oriented bugs, but nothing serious or noticeable.

Fixed Bugs and Changes (from previous .75 beta release)

- Moved the Jedis' CP to the center of the Arena. Removed capture region for balancing reasons.

- Increased unit count, beefed up the CIS, balanced out the teams, made the battle more intense and movie-like.

- Added an XL mode to the mix with Clones vs. CIS.

- Fixed award rifle bug that was happening with the Battledroid.

- Fixed CIS skins and made them movie-accurate.

- Localized all units and weapons accordingly to be more movie-accurate.

- Many more minor gameplay issues fixed.

Credits and Thanks:

- Teancum, for all his help with setting up the map, helping out with some problems I was having, teaching me some stuff, and overall just being a really cool guy.

- Not sure who converted the models, but I think it was Minilogoguy. Whoever it was, thanks. Even though they're kinda low-poly, they still look pretty good. You don't notice them in the heat of battle anyway.

- Alex555 for the Anakin skin. He didn't give it to me per se, but Tean gave me permission to use it, so...

- The users at GT for their feedback on the map and suggestions for how to improve it.

- Some of my fellow clanmates for beta testing and such for me.

And that's about it. Enjoy the map.
[/quote]

Psych0fred converted those models, not Minilogoguy. Hopefully that'll clear up the confusion.
AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by AQT »

Oops, sorry about. I'll double check my sources next time. :)
Mastar Jedi

Post by Mastar Jedi »

can i please have the assets for the battlefront extreme commander cody [ ill try modding again but i never succeded] :lol: i tried to make my first map today, but it turned out as a flat green surface w/ the deault sides, can someone help me? :| :cry: :?
AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by AQT »

I think this is it: Commander Cody by OOM-9, Qdin, and Majin Revan <-CLICK
Still is a good Commander Cody if it isn't.
TomModder
Private

Post by TomModder »

Does anyone know if Jango Fett's pistol was ever released as an asset? I'd swear I saw someone post a pic of a model that they were making in XSI but I don't know if that ever got released anywhere. A search of the GT forums didn't yield anything so just thought I'd ask to be sure.
AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by AQT »

Syth has a WESTAR-34 pistol in his Bounty Hunter Assets Pack for Jango Fett: Link to release topic <- CLICK
TomModder
Private

Post by TomModder »

Thanks AQT! Syth rules...
theultimat
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by theultimat »

TheUltimat wrote:Ok, I'm looking for Squeddies Model Pack (Over 300 Models). The link seems to be dead. Anyone re-uploaded? Thanks.

Any luck on re-uploading, anyone? Thanks.
Aman/Pinguin
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: Inactive

Post by Aman/Pinguin »

Not sure if it was ever released, but does someone have MajinRevan's(Forgot his other nickname) AAT ODF?
If not, did someone made and released another detailed AAT ODF?
theultimat
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by theultimat »

Does anyone know where I can get a barbed wire model? Thanks in advance!

EDIT:
Also, I'm looking for the Ben Kenobi msh files. Thanks.
Aman/Pinguin
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Aman/Pinguin »

Aman/Pinguin wrote:Not sure if it was ever released, but does someone have MajinRevan's(Forgot his other nickname) AAT ODF?
If not, did someone made and released another detailed AAT ODF?
Okay I made it on my own now. :?
REivEN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: Jane - Sister Of the Courier Mod
Games I'm Playing :: CSGO FNV

Post by REivEN »

I don't know if it was released but i am looking for a ep3 trooper with a kama and pauldron
Aman/Pinguin
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Aman/Pinguin »

Use RepSharpshooter's EP3 Trooper with Kama and wazmol's animated addon pauldron. ;) I will see if I can find the links...
REivEN
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: Jane - Sister Of the Courier Mod
Games I'm Playing :: CSGO FNV

Post by REivEN »

Use RepSharpshooter's EP3 Trooper with Kama and wazmol's animated addon pauldron. ;) I will see if I can find the links...
I hope somebody could upload them to another site because i can't download anything from filefront :|
theultimat
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by theultimat »

Aman/Pinguin wrote:Not sure if it was ever released
It was, but the link is dead. Here's the thread: http://www.gametoast.com/forums/viewtop ... =64&t=9156
Aman/Pinguin
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Aman/Pinguin »

theultimat wrote:
Aman/Pinguin wrote:Not sure if it was ever released
It was, but the link is dead. Here's the thread: http://www.gametoast.com/forums/viewtop ... =64&t=9156

Uhm...what? In Squeddies Pack isn't an AAT ODF. :|
theultimat
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by theultimat »

I never said there was! :| I just said I was looking for the pack. :)
trainmaster611
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by trainmaster611 »

I remember a year or two ago, someone released some video games box covers as a prop. Does anyone know where those are?