SWBF3 already leaked, but now modding, and PC Compatible?

Show off your mods, get help on a mod, heck, even just have a good time downloading other folks mods. This forum is all about modding for any non-SWBF games.

Moderator: Moderators

RedHardcore
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: StarWarsBattlefront2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

SWBF3 already leaked, but now modding, and PC Compatible?

Post by RedHardcore »

I hope I don't get in trouble for this but i'll just post it anyway.

Somebody is trying to make the game work for PC. Could this be possible? Or is this all fake? The videos seem legit. I didn't download anything so I could be wrong.

http://commindustries.proboards.com/thr ... l-download

I know people like Teancum made xbox mods to SWBF2, but, this could have potential if one of guys take this kind of stuff into consideration.

Blah blah blah "copyright this, copyright that" I don't care. Its all about the game.
Last edited by RedHardcore on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: N.A.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF1 SWBF2 LOTR
xbox live or psn: MikeTheeBeast55

Re: SWBF3 already leaked, but now modding, and PC Compatible

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

I know this person, they made a video on the project build here, this is the video you are referring to right?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p__sJW3_LbQ
I have been following the progress and some stuff has gotten done so far. If you want to talk to him about it, then message MastermindOfMaom here on GameToast and ask him about it. The video is legit to me since he does not make these things up.
RedHardcore
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: StarWarsBattlefront2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by RedHardcore »

MikeTheBeast55 wrote:I know this person, they made a video on the project build here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p__sJW3_LbQ
I have been following the progress and some stuff has gotten done so far. If you want to talk to him about it, then message MastermindOfMaom here on GameToast and ask him about it. The video is legit to me since he does not make these things up.
I'll think about it.

I think that if we can get more people to support this, and more developers helping him with the progress, then we can prove that cancelling the game was a very big mistake in the history of Battlefront. I don't know how to mod myself, but I definitely support this.
TheMastermindOfMaom
Private First Class
Projects :: None.
xbox live or psn: #PCMasterRace

Post by TheMastermindOfMaom »

The new build is gonna be on Unreal Engine 4,just a heads up.

But yeah if you got any questions,leave me a PM.