Trying to Run EAW MapEditor with the BoPC

Show off your mods, get help on a mod, heck, even just have a good time downloading other folks mods. This forum is all about modding for any non-SWBF games.

Moderator: Moderators

Epifire
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal
Projects :: Supplies Outpost
xbox live or psn: SirEpifire

Trying to Run EAW MapEditor with the BoPC

Post by Epifire »

If anyone else here has been through this tell me I'm A bit miffed.

Well the problem is exacly like the more commonly known issue in BF 1. zeroeditor, were you try to open it and it says it needs to have the original version of BF 1.

The same thing happens when tou try to run the Map unit for EAW, it says it needs to have the original version.

The zeroeditor problem had a very nice self extracting fix that was great, no problems... my question is there anything similar for EAW? :?

If any one could guide me to a fix for this problem I would really like to know.
flaming_taco
Private Recruit

Re: Trying to Run EAW MapEditor with the BoPC

Post by flaming_taco »

first of all, not sure why you would even bother with this horrible game, second the bopc doesn't work. If you really like this game, my suggestion is to buy the forces of corruption expansion pack, that's what my brother did and the modtools do work with it
Hebes24
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Hebes24 »

flaming_taco wrote:first of all, not sure why you would even bother with this horrible game
Completely uncalled for, man. That is not how you start a reply to a help topic. Even if you don't like the game, be respectful.
flaming_taco
Private Recruit

Post by flaming_taco »

sorry, i'll keep my opinions to myself i guess, but if you want to mod it, you will need to get the expansion pack