First Strike SP unlocks

Show off your mods, get help on a mod, heck, even just have a good time downloading other folks mods. This forum is all about modding for any non-SWBF games.

Moderator: Moderators

First Strike SP unlocks

Post by Guest »

Im sure that some of you have already played First Strike SP mod and noticed that you cant use the unlockable weapons
so i made a little mini mod (size 1mb zipped), however there is a big problem: i couldnt get all the weapons in one kit so there are 3 kits, that means that you must decide which weapons you want to use before you start the game. I dont know what to do to make it much easier and get all the weapons in one single kit, so if someone wants to help me or take over the mod just PM me.

ReadMe:
Hidden/Spoiler:
This is my first mod that I dare to release, so please dont kill me if something is wrong.
This is not a real mod, but a small mod of a mod, which allows you to play with the unlockable
FS weapons in FS SP.

I tried to add all the weapons to one kit but it resulted in crashing on spawn :(
So i made 3 (well in fact only 2) different weapon sets:

-SET 1: default FS SP set, nothing changed, so you could use it also as a backup file.

-SET 2:
EMPIRE ALLIANCE
Trooper: Flechette CR1
Heavy: Mortar Mortar
Medic: DLT 19 T10
Support: DEMP 2 DEMP 2

-SET 3: (my favorite)
EMPIRE ALLIANCE
Trooper: DLT 20a Disruptor Rifle
Heavy: PTL HH15
Medic: E11 A280
Support: ----same as set 1----

In the set 2 as well as set 3 heavy troopers have got a pistol instead of sentry guns because i
wanted to give them some personal defence.

Installation: just replace the original Kits_server.zip in ...\Battlefield 2142\mods\FS_SP\Objects
with one of the sets you like, since the set 1 is the default one backing up files is not neccesary,
but I still recommend you to back up everything you replace.

WARNING: DONT USE IT IN FIRST STRIKE MOD, ONLY IN FS SP! IM SURE IT WILL CRASH THE GAME

Bugs: none that i know, the game crashed once in hours of testing, but im sure it there was another
reason for that.

Tested on BF2142 ver. 1.25, First Strike ver. 1.0, FS SP ver 1.2

Credits:

-Creators of BF2142 (even if they are called with the hardest expressions by everyone i know)

-Developers, Testers and everyone who helped in the creation of First Strike mod

-Creator(s) of FS SP mod

-Everyone who made or is making custom maps for First Strike or FS SP

-Creator(s) of FFOLKES Unlocks Mod for BF2142 (this mod helped me in the creation of my own mod)

Legal Stuff: you know it, and you also know that I cant do anything if youll try to break the
not-so-allmighty rule, but please, if you dont want that one day a huge orangutan/wookie ruins your
house, mention me and the people i mentioned above in your credits list if you are going to use
this mod in any way. Thanks!

WARNING: This files were not made in cooperation with any of the people I mentioned above and im
also not responsible if anything happens to your game. USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I hope you will enjoy it!

Hagen aka negah
Here are the screens:
Hidden/Spoiler:
im not going to post the link until someone of the gametoast staff gives me the green light