Post Your Desktop! II

Share videos, pictures, art, and other forms of media!

Moderator: Moderators

Lieutenant Colonel
User avatar
Posts: 543
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:16 pm
Location: Battling the ISA menace on Helghan.

Re: Post Your Desktop! II

Postby tsurugi13 » Wed May 13, 2009 12:23 am

My new just-about-nothing-there desktop! Now with 100% less taskbar and 110% more rocketdock and launchy!
mydesk.jpg

Banned
User avatar
Posts: 4295
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:17 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: MW3 BF3

Re: Post Your Desktop! II

Postby Nova Hawk » Wed May 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Here's my newest background:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image

Master Bounty Hunter
User avatar
Posts: 1618
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Re: Post Your Desktop! II

Postby GangsterJawa » Wed May 13, 2009 3:49 pm

Cool! *Wants ZT2 and sighs loudly*

Hoth Battle Chief
User avatar
Posts: 3352
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:03 pm
xbox live or psn: fluffytherc

Re: Post Your Desktop! II

Postby Fluffy_the_ic » Wed May 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Dual Screens, one with 1280x1024 res, so I hid it.
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image

I liek mah carz. If someone mixed Lamborghini and a Ferrari together, I'd luvv them.

2008 Most Technically Challenging Avatar
User avatar
Posts: 2376
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:46 pm
Location: NJ, USA
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Post Your Desktop! II

Postby obiboba3po » Wed May 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Nova Hawk wrote:Here's my newest background:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image

:P
@fluff-...how long have you had this dual monitors? they make me jealous :P you certainly have a reason to be bragging on xfire all the tine lol

oh and here's mine. i love how well the zune theme (on vista :P) looks with this picture i took
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image

Sith
Posts: 1323
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:40 pm

Re: Post Your Desktop! II

Postby Fingerfood » Wed May 13, 2009 5:27 pm

obiboba3po wrote:oh and here's mine. i love how well the zune theme (on vista :P) looks with this picture i took
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image

Is that Arizona? :P

2008 Most Technically Challenging Avatar
User avatar
Posts: 2376
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:46 pm
Location: NJ, USA
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Post Your Desktop! II

Postby obiboba3po » Wed May 13, 2009 6:27 pm

Fingerfood wrote:
obiboba3po wrote:oh and here's mine. i love how well the zune theme (on vista :P) looks with this picture i took
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image

Is that Arizona? :P

Yup, Sedona :)

Hoth Battle Chief
User avatar
Posts: 3401
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:25 am

Re: Post Your Desktop! II

Postby Dohnutt » Wed May 13, 2009 8:53 pm

GangsterJawa wrote:Cool! *Wants ZT2 and sighs loudly*

Zoo Tycoon 2 sucked so bad IMO.

Sergeant Major
User avatar
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:23 am
Location: X-Fire: delta578

Re: Post Your Desktop! II

Postby delta578 » Thu May 14, 2009 9:18 am

obiboba3po wrote:
Fingerfood wrote:
obiboba3po wrote:oh and here's mine. i love how well the zune theme (on vista :P) looks with this picture i took
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image

Is that Arizona? :P

Yup, Sedona :)


YAY for Arizona!! :D

Corporal
User avatar
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:56 pm
Location: Siting at the chair by my computer. I think?

Re: Post Your Desktop! II

Postby Clone Captain » Thu May 14, 2009 9:44 am

delta578 wrote:
obiboba3po wrote:
Fingerfood wrote:
obiboba3po wrote:oh and here's mine. i love how well the zune theme (on vista :P) looks with this picture i took
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image

Is that Arizona? :P

Yup, Sedona :)


YAY for Arizona!! :D


Sedona is really pretty. I think I might go there this summer. :D

Master Bounty Hunter
User avatar
Posts: 1618
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Re: Post Your Desktop! II

Postby GangsterJawa » Thu May 14, 2009 10:21 am

Dohnutt wrote:
GangsterJawa wrote:Cool! *Wants ZT2 and sighs loudly*

Zoo Tycoon 2 sucked so bad IMO.

Oh, shuddup. Some people like those sorts of games, like me. I found RCT3 very fun myself, and I'm an animal lover (but not rights activist :) ) so it's kinda my sort of game.

Hoth Battle Chief
User avatar
Posts: 3401
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:25 am

Re: Post Your Desktop! II

Postby Dohnutt » Thu May 14, 2009 1:08 pm

GangsterJawa wrote:
Dohnutt wrote:
GangsterJawa wrote:Cool! *Wants ZT2 and sighs loudly*

Zoo Tycoon 2 sucked so bad IMO.

Oh, shuddup. Some people like those sorts of games, like me. I found RCT3 very fun myself, and I'm an animal lover (but not rights activist :) ) so it's kinda my sort of game.

Well, Zoo Tycoon 1 was a great game - I just think they made a mistake when they made Zoo Tycoon 2 so different.

2008 Most Technically Challenging Avatar
User avatar
Posts: 2376
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:46 pm
Location: NJ, USA
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Post Your Desktop! II

Postby obiboba3po » Thu May 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Clone Captain wrote:
delta578 wrote:
obiboba3po wrote:
Fingerfood wrote:
obiboba3po wrote:oh and here's mine. i love how well the zune theme (on vista :P) looks with this picture i took
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image

Is that Arizona? :P

Yup, Sedona :)


YAY for Arizona!! :D


Sedona is really pretty. I think I might go there this summer. :D

I went there on my way to the grand canyon. besides the significant temperature difference from phoenix (my least fav part lol cause it was spring) and lack of saguaro cacti, its beautiful!

Black Sun Slicer
User avatar
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:10 pm
Location: A better place....

Re: Post Your Desktop! II

Postby MasterSaitek009 » Thu May 14, 2009 7:02 pm

Dohnutt wrote:
GangsterJawa wrote:
Dohnutt wrote:
GangsterJawa wrote:Cool! *Wants ZT2 and sighs loudly*

Zoo Tycoon 2 sucked so bad IMO.

Oh, shuddup. Some people like those sorts of games, like me. I found RCT3 very fun myself, and I'm an animal lover (but not rights activist :) ) so it's kinda my sort of game.

Well, Zoo Tycoon 1 was a great game - I just think they made a mistake when they made Zoo Tycoon 2 so different.

I know I've said this before, but that's my view exactly.

Nothin' new on my desktop except for teh Pandora gadget\z

Sith
Posts: 1323
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:40 pm

Re: Post Your Desktop! II

Postby Fingerfood » Thu May 14, 2009 9:02 pm

Hidden/Spoiler:
obiboba3po wrote:
Clone Captain wrote:
delta578 wrote:
obiboba3po wrote:
Fingerfood wrote:
obiboba3po wrote:oh and here's mine. i love how well the zune theme (on vista :P) looks with this picture i took
[hide]Image

Is that Arizona? :P

Yup, Sedona :)


YAY for Arizona!! :D


Sedona is really pretty. I think I might go there this summer. :D

I went there on my way to the grand canyon. besides the significant temperature difference from phoenix (my least fav part lol cause it was spring) and lack of saguaro cacti, its beautiful!
[/Hide]
Not so pretty in the summer... :?

2008 Most Technically Challenging Avatar
User avatar
Posts: 2376
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:46 pm
Location: NJ, USA
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Post Your Desktop! II

Postby obiboba3po » Thu May 14, 2009 9:19 pm

lol the giant quote like exploded. yes, arizona's uber hot in summer (so i hear lol)

Sith
Posts: 1323
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:40 pm

Re: Post Your Desktop! II

Postby Fingerfood » Thu May 14, 2009 9:50 pm

obiboba3po wrote:lol the giant quote like exploded. yes, arizona's uber hot in summer (so i hear lol)

You hear correct.

I usually have at least two fans on in my room the whole summer. Still hot though. :?

Oh ya. This is the Post Your Desktop thread. Needa do that soon...

Sergeant Major
User avatar
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:23 am
Location: X-Fire: delta578

Re: Post Your Desktop! II

Postby delta578 » Fri May 15, 2009 11:47 am

Fingerfood wrote:
Hidden/Spoiler:
obiboba3po wrote:
Clone Captain wrote:
delta578 wrote:
obiboba3po wrote:
Fingerfood wrote:
obiboba3po wrote:oh and here's mine. i love how well the zune theme (on vista :P) looks with this picture i took
[hide]Image

Is that Arizona? :P

Yup, Sedona :)


YAY for Arizona!! :D


Sedona is really pretty. I think I might go there this summer. :D

I went there on my way to the grand canyon. besides the significant temperature difference from phoenix (my least fav part lol cause it was spring) and lack of saguaro cacti, its beautiful!
[/Hide]
Not so pretty in the summer... :?


Longest quote ever!! XD Had to say it!
Top

Sith
Posts: 1323
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:40 pm

Re: Post Your Desktop! II

Postby Fingerfood » Fri May 15, 2009 5:28 pm

delta578 wrote:
Fingerfood wrote:
Hidden/Spoiler:
obiboba3po wrote:
Clone Captain wrote:
delta578 wrote:
obiboba3po wrote:
Fingerfood wrote:
obiboba3po wrote:oh and here's mine. i love how well the zune theme (on vista :P) looks with this picture i took
[hide]Image

Is that Arizona? :P

Yup, Sedona :)


YAY for Arizona!! :D


Sedona is really pretty. I think I might go there this summer. :D

I went there on my way to the grand canyon. besides the significant temperature difference from phoenix (my least fav part lol cause it was spring) and lack of saguaro cacti, its beautiful!
[/Hide]
Not so pretty in the summer... :?


Longest quote ever!! XD Had to say it!

No it's not.
[/spam]
Top

Sergeant Major
User avatar
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:23 am
Location: X-Fire: delta578

Re: Post Your Desktop! II

Postby delta578 » Sat May 16, 2009 1:05 pm

Image

This is my present desktop. I told you I would change it :P

As it is apparent I love Halo 2

EDIT: Er I don't know why it isn't showing the image. . .

Here's the link to the image.

PreviousNext

Return to Media Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests