RevanSithLord's Written Works

Share videos, pictures, art, and other forms of media!

Moderator: Moderators

RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Designated Days + LFC + GT vs SWBFC
Games I'm Playing :: FO3 + FO New Vegas
xbox live or psn: Master Revan

RevanSithLord's Written Works

Post by RevanSithLord »

As you guys know. In 6th grade I made a story about how Teletubbies and Barney were evil. Here is the topic where I will reveal that and much more behind the Axis power of Fuhrer Barney and his master race of Teletubbies. So without further a due.... my prologue for my resurrected, revised, new version of that story that made absolutely no sense in the past.
------
The Rise of the Purple Dino
Prologue

Since the dawn of man there have always been the two sides of 'good' and 'evil'. Many would argue that it is just one's own perception of what defines them both. Unfortunately, in this case, that theory does not apply. From the pits of Hell itself comes many evils chomping down on the delicate fate of humanity, ravaging the world with its unspeakable, deadly, sharp claws of purple and green, shaking the world with its powerful stomp. Its roar is so loud it deafens ears and causes aneurysms within a mere fraction of a second. Its singing makes ears bleed and the slight stare into its devilish eyes causes one's eyes to spontaneously explode. Its name alone makes children cry. Its evil determination shows no bounds. It is ready to strike.
Adjuntant_Reflex
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: RevanSithLord's Written Works

Post by Adjuntant_Reflex »

You wrote it!!! W00t! :D
Achronos-117
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel

Post by Achronos-117 »

Ah this reminds me, Im starting my story on Christmas Break, anyway, keep up the good work!
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Xavious »

Will this story have wall-hacking poop-flinging monkeys?
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by RevanSithLord »

No...but now that you said that.... it might have something similar. :lol:

Update: I will be writing the first chapter tonight. I might have some of the GT members in there as well as Voidians from Hapslash's Void in there. I don't limit spots or anything so just ask me if you want to be incorporated into the story. Really...who wouldn't give to wipe these monstrosities out? :lol:
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Xavious »

RevanSithLord wrote:No...but now that you said that.... it might have something similar. :lol:

Update: I will be writing the first chapter tonight. I might have some of the GT members in there as well as Voidians from Hapslash's Void in there. I don't limit spots or anything so just ask me if you want to be incorporated into the story.
Pick me! Pick me! :P
Adjuntant_Reflex
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Xavious wrote:
RevanSithLord wrote:No...but now that you said that.... it might have something similar. :lol:

Update: I will be writing the first chapter tonight. I might have some of the GT members in there as well as Voidians from Hapslash's Void in there. I don't limit spots or anything so just ask me if you want to be incorporated into the story.
Pick me! Pick me! :P

Pick me too! Pick me too!
Death_Commando

Post by Death_Commando »

Can you pick me too?
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by RevanSithLord »

Sure. :D 8)

If you can, can you tell me what to call you guys by in the story? What your general attitude is, etc?

Forget class and crap like that (mine isn't rpg style. lol)
Adjuntant_Reflex
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Personnel File

Name:Adjuntant_Reflex

Weapons:Plasma Grenade Launcher,Battle Rifle,Katana

Armor:MJOLNIR MK VI,upgraded with a flame thrower,Jango Fett style jet pack and a pair of clone assassin blades.

Personality:Sarcastic,tends to work alone and dislikes authority.
ARC_Commander
High General
High General

Post by ARC_Commander »

:funny2: I love the beginning! That's hilarious!

Hate to sound annoying, but... considering that I was the one who requested that you post them (as opposed to wondering what you were smoking), could I be in it? Pretty please with whipped cream and icing sugar and a cherry and chocolate sauce and sprinkles and caramel and barbecue sauce and ice cream and that weird strawberry sauce stuff on top?

Okay, um... to be consistent, here's what I put in plasmoidmonkey's thread:

Personality: Calm, laid-back manner. Makes quick-witted sarcastic comments every now and then, but for the most part keeps his mouth shut. Thinks to himself constantly.

Physical Appearance: Five foot seven, shaggy dark brown hair, pale skin, somewhat skeletal looking. Otherwise pretty average looking.

Weapons (the bestest part): HK-417 rifle (with grenade launcher, hooray!), MP-7 submachine gun, two Mark 23 pistols. Halo Spartan armour, of course. Olive drab. <-- I'm presuming that this isn't, like, laser-futuristic. I'm also assuming that since this involves Fuhrer Barney, that it'll be more political than, say, plasmoid's stories. And everyone knows that politicians love MP-7's!
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by RevanSithLord »

Of course you can, Arc. As I said. I don't have limited spots like Plasmoid does. :D

Guys. I'm thinking of introducing you guys in Chapter 2. I made chapter 1 the introduction to me and why I've grown to wanting to wipe out Barney and the Teletubbies.

(The hate originally started with Barney though.)

Anyways, chapter 1, my introduction, is done.

----
Chapter I: An Ordinary Day

Quiet, peaceful, and comfortable; those words describe a time without conflict or hatred and disturbing-ness...ness. So far that's what the dawn of this day have been. So joyful and awesomely gentle to the humans of the world, especially in a small town in the state of Texas within the country of the United States. For security reasons, the town's name remains anonymous, and the real names of its citizens altered with different ones, such as Ja.... oh, I nearly slipped on that one. We'll just go by his online alias, Revan.

We start our journey in a nieghborhood following Revan, a normal, innocent civilian born of Christian faith, whom resides in a two-story Victorian-style home since the late 1990's. Every day, with holidays, bad-weather days, and in-service days being an exception, he would go to school like the average child. He would respect his peers and his teachers and especially his parents. Revan has been a cheerful, always in a good mood child when he was at a public location, such as a school or church (which he has not actually been going to lately, but that's beside the point.), or otherwise.

Sounds like a good guy, right? Well, behind the curtain, lately, he hasn't always been like this. When he'd been knighted officially as a teenager of the world, he had developed a much more colorful vocabulary. His parents didn't take kind to that, while his peers found it down right hilarious. Teachers never heard him, thank god, but he spews obscentities quite often lately. Before his latest classification, he couldn't tolerate blood and gore and the like, however that all changed after he witnessed the feature films "Kill Bill Vol. 1" and "Black Hawk Down". The Revan that everyone knew and loved has changed drastically. His temper was short when it came to junior-high and high school. Revan could not cope with the stress and would always resort to alternate educational schools, which for a fact, had better education than the school district itself he served with much depression. Had he been trying to get out a message? Had he been struggling to notify the people of uncertain dangers? No one knew....and no one cared, especially not the school district or the government.

Why was he stressed in his teen years? Let us look back at a time before he took on the title of teenager. Revan at 12 years of age was in the 6th grade, and every day he'd write in his daily journal in english class. Usually of things he loved like, "Star Wars" and... no that was pretty much it. On one weekend would change his thinking style forever.

On that said weekend, waited an unspeakable evil. He went out to his grandparent's house and his two cousins happened to be there at the time. They waited for Revan to walk in so that they can jump up and hug the breath out of him... they did just that too. Revan and the two little brats talked a little bit, they would both bug him, and then they would then play around. It wasn't long, however, until the three got bored. One of Revan's cousins flipped on the television and that is the spark that drove him crazy like a bat out of hell. The reason for that alone was a show that happened to be airing on PBS. One that he tought he had rid from his lifetime. One that he swore he would never bare witness to for the rest of his life. It was Barney and Friends. Ugh. The name itself makes people want to scrape their eyes out with rusty spoons! That's the very thing Revan wanted to do, too. The sheer horror of that piece of media temporarily dumb-struck Revan like a brick hitting someone at mach 20. From that moment on, Revan was bound and determined to rid the planet of the evil. Still now he is fighting to destroy the pink and green monstrosity tons of members of society came to despise and hate with a passion. A war against this evil was inevitable. The fate of everyones' sanity began to gradually collapse into a small pile of ash.

On present day, as said, has been a normal and peaceful day so far like always. Revan went to school for only four hours, like always in the new charter school he currently attends, and at 4:00 he would be released home. When Revan returned to his sanctuary of a house, he suddenly felt uneasy. As if someone or something were watching him.... waiting. He flung open his bedroom door, removed his hat and hurled it across the room, walked in and spun around his chair and then he sank into it with much fatigue. Every few seconds he would swing his head around to stair at the window over his queen-sized bed, only to see nothing. About thirty minutes passed before his Diet Pibb Extra would take effect, causing him to dart to the bathroom; it was a daily ritual for him.

In a couple minutes he proceeded out of the restroom after having flushed the shiny, white toilet, only to find in his room, a message that would again dumb-strike him like those many years ago. A message in purple and green....painted on his wall above his desk forcefully. Sloppy handwriting it was, indeed. The message read, "You cannot stop us - B & F's.". Revan then became enraged, because the Diet Dr. Pepper wrote on his wall with a ghastly color combination.

"What the f..?!", said Revan, strongly disturbed. "I'm going to kill him. I'm going to make that Diet Dr. Pepper suffer!"

Revan's parents heard the commotion and quickly ran up the stairs, and saw what was going on. "Son, what is green and purple paint doing on your wall?"
"Dad. I don't know why, but I do know who. I have a pretty fond idea of who it is, anyway."
"Then who was it, if not you?"
"Barney and Friends."
"That's just silly, son."
"Is it? What... are you brainwashed by their propaganda too?"
"What?"
"Nevermind..."

Revan's parents started laughing and began to walk downstairs. His dad turned around, "Well...I don't see Barney back to clean up his mess anytime soon. Clean it up and come down for dinner..." Revan nodded and looked back at his messed up wall with the obsurd chosen colors for the sloppy, painted message. Revan proceeded to take a picture of it and then began to scrape the paint off the surface of his wall. Revan didn't get dinner though. His stomach apparently was still in gut-wrenching pain from the horrid message written upon the beautiful white wall. He wanted Barney dead more than ever now. He would have to come up with a plan which would require a lot of resources. War between the evil purple-green color combo dinosaur was inevitable. The next day would start the beginning of a war. The war between PBS's kids' shows. The War of the Purple Nation.
lieutenantcoda

Post by lieutenantcoda »

HAHAHAHAHA another GREAT story. I also want to join.

Same personality in plastoid's stories and the same weapons, but with this time, i have the ability to electocute people with the force(that should be fun for that Barney! :maulsaber: )

heh, teletubbies, to me, are stupid, but i dont hate them as much as BARNEY! as i was exposed slightly more or less exposed to Teletubbies when i was a child. dont get me wrong, i still dont like them. BARNEY on the other hand, i ahted when i WAS STILL a child!
plasmoidmonkey
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by plasmoidmonkey »

Holy snhikies!
Revan, you are amazing! Way better than Ray Bradbury (reading Farenheit 451 in english class) and in many ways better than me. :P
Keep up the good work!
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Xavious »

RevanSithLord wrote:Sure. :D 8)

If you can, can you tell me what to call you guys by in the story? What your general attitude is, etc?

Forget class and crap like that (mine isn't rpg style. lol)
Name: Xavious, or Xav for short.

General Attitude: Generally very quiet, but also funny at times.

Physical Description: 5' 11", long brown hair that covers my eyes and is about shoulder-length in the back. I can normally be found wearing a black Vans t-shirt and jeans.
MandeRek
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Battlefront Zer0
Games I'm Playing :: SWTOR

Post by MandeRek »

I'll join if possible :P

Name: MandeRek (M'Rek short)
Weapons: Twin DC17s Blasters, Doublesaber
Somesortofspecialpower: Force Speed (double own speed)
Armor: SWBFIICloneCommanderarmor without helmet, damm pretty face and sharp spickey hair!
Character: Too relaxed for words, but can become very serieus, which is almost aggressive ( :P ) (this is for games only :P )

Can't wait Revan
ARC_Commander
High General
High General

Post by ARC_Commander »

:funny2: LOL, that's beautiful! :bowdown: All hail RevanSithLord!
Achronos-117
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel

Post by Achronos-117 »

Personnel File

Name: Achronos-117

Weapons:MA5C, H3 BR, M6G, Combat Knife, Grenade, Rifle Melee

Armor: ODST

Personality: Tends to act like a command-type person, although acts a little like Sev during combat
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by RevanSithLord »

ok ok ok. :lol:

Chapter is going to be incredibly long. I'm in the process of making introductory paragraphs dedicated to each one. Though, I kind of couldn't find where in Plasmoid's thread Coda's stats were. :( But other wise. All of you are in the process of being incorporated into it. :D

Achronos...do you want it Red ODST?

Never mind. I got his info. So...without further a due....

----

Chapter II: The Journey Begins

Having Revan officially declaring war on Barney, it seems that it peaked an interest to all other haters across the globe. Thousands to millions of people hated Barney and wished to cleanse the planet of his filth. Revan was their opportunity that they were waiting for to strike at the one thing they truly despised...second to that the Teletubbies.

The dawn of the next day, Revan awoke to a chirping sound at his computer.Someone was sending him a message. It was from one of his best friends, apparently and the name had been censored. The message read, "Revan, my friend. Meet me at these coordinates at this time, on this day." The coordinates happened to be pin-pointed to a dark alleyway in the downtown of the city that Revan resides in. He was suppose to confront him on the coming Saturday at 9:30 PM...which actually happened to be tomorrow. Revan thought to himself about it. What could it be about? Is it a trap? Revan was utterly confused. He would have to be cautious if he had went.

Saturday finally came. Revan jumped up and got ready for his little trip to the location downtown. 9:00 PM rolled around fast...seemingly with only a few blinks to Revan. Time really does fly, doesn't it? Revan arrived a couple of minutes early to the scene. Revan looked at his watch and proceeded to look around for the figure with such enigma.

"Glad of you to make it....Revan."
"What?! Who?! Who are you? Where are you?"

The figure slowly creped out of the darkness and grabbed Revan's shoulder. Revan, with a spontaneous reaction, spun around and slapped the figure across the face.

"Wha...what the HELL MAN?! What the hell was that for?!", screamed the male figure.
"Crap...sorry..."
"No problem...", said he as he rubbed the palm of his hand over the place on his face in which Revan's hand had slapped him, "Anyways... I am sure you are wondering why I called you here?"
"First I want to know who you are and then, yes, as a matter of fact I do want to know that..."
"As you know... millions across the globe are speaking out against to Barney, as a reaction to you declaring war on him yesterday morning."
"Yes..go on...?"
"I myself have also grown interested in this matter. I too wish to rid the world of such filth, and this is why I am calling for you. I need your help and I wish for you and I to form an allied coalition to stop this threat from spreading farther than it has."
"I see....but you still didn't tell me who you were..."
"Oh yes... I apologize for not introducing myself before."

The figure's face is then lit. It was Ajax, one of Revan's closest friends known on the World Wide Web. His apparel happened to be a bright, orange HEV suit from Half Life and his resemblance to Gordon Freeman was so similar, if not close to looking like Freeman, he was in-fact Gordon Freeman. Ajax was wielding a crowbar in his right hand and had a SPAS-12 Auto-shotgun slung across his back.

"Ajax! Oh, I was so looking forward to meeting you for so long!"
"Keep silent... we don't want to be compromised do we?"
"Oh, of course. My bad."
"Revan. You must come with me. I've a place we can go to so we can hide from the purple menace and his henchmen."
"Uhh....henchmen?"
"The Teletubbies have allied with him after you had declared war on him, to form the Purple Nation. The Teletubbies are branched off from Barney's main group, and are known as the Quad-colored Bastards."
"Haha...Quad-colored Bastards....priceless."
"Indeed....", said Ajax as he busted out in laughter, "Hello Kitty is also joining their cause in a group called 'The Black Paw'. They're more of a stealth group though. These cats were trained to kill silently and swiftly, like the human counter-part Ninjas we all know. They are more used as bodyguards to Barney himself as far as I've looked into the subject..."
"Where do you get all this information? Not that I am implying that you are lying to me or anything..."
"I have my ways.... same reason on how I managed to obtain this HEV suit."
"Ah, I see. Well... I hope we don't run into those Ninja Cats anytime soon..."
"Same here...", reassured Ajax, "We need to leave the area. Police officers would want to know why we're out here."
"Copy that, friend."

The two friends receded into the darkness and then made their way to the location that Ajax has solely provided Revan with. The path for Revan's journey had begun. World War III had officially been dubbed as the name of the war between the free-people's of the world and the Fascist-driven Purple Nation.

Looking across the globe, soon to gather with us, are a few noted key-people that would help with the war effort. One of these people being, Adjuntant_Reflex, clad in Mjolnir MK VI armor, embedded with a wrist flame-thrower, two wrist assassin blades, and a jetpack. This one is regularly a loner and authority always tends to be flung out the window in his case. With a sour, sarcastic attitude, not much people converse with him. This man is deadly. Sheethed is a katana made out of the most top-quality steel ever made. Durable, sharp, and deadly...three things that make Adjuntant_Reflex more of a deadlier being than he is made out to be. The smart move would be to stay out of his way, unless you want your head discarded from your body. Also assists him is a plasma grenade launcher and a battle-rifle. He would only resort to his katana if he had no other choice...then again, he's been known to use a mix of all three of his weapons at once. Looks pretty bad Diet Dr. Pepper, I might say.

Another fine soul devoted to wiping the world's Diet Dr. Pepper (if it had one) with Barney, is a man named, ARC_Commander, at a height at 5 foot 7 with shaggy dark brown hair, pale skin that would perhaps resemble a skeletal appearance. Otherwise, he looks like the average human. Unlike Adjuntant_Reflex from earlier's preview, ARC_Commander is an extremely calm in a laid-back manner. Occasionally, he would make quick-witted sarcastic comments, but for the most part he is extremely mute and always thinks to himself. Like Adjuntant_Reflex, he also wears Mjolnir armor with an olive drab tint on it.Combat wise, his expertise of weapons is extemely useful as his load-out is very top quality merchandise. He wields a HK-417 with an under slung grenade launcher, an MP-7, and two Mark 23 pistols. When you cross paths with this man in combat, it's not uncommon that he has a bullet with your name on it...usually it's already through your head, so... yeah.

We come to another fine fellow whose hatred for that purple Diet Dr. Pepper sky-rockets off the scale. His name, Xavious... everyone calls him Xav for short though. Estimated 5 feet and 11 inches high with long hair, brown like chocolate ice-cream, shadows his eyes and is shown to be around shoulder-length in back. His apparel was casual, normally donning a black Vans t-shirt and jeans. His attitude, in a ways, resembles Revan in a way. Generally mute, but pops out some comical stuff at random intervals at a time.

Oh? And here we find another person on the dossier. MandeRek... or M'Rek for short. He is usually found wearing particularly Galactic Marine armor with its famous maroon coloration scheme, minus the helmet that was standard issue to the armor's kit. His face can be seen, which, at the risk of sounding weird, has a 'yeah, that's right, I'm sexy' likeness to his face and his hair was as spiky, or more spiky than a flail from the medieval ages. He also apparently inherited a force power.... force speed to be precise, which gave him a great advantage in combat. He wielded a light saber staff and had holstered, two DC-17 Hand Repeating Blaster Pistols. This man can kick your Diet Dr. Pepper so fast you wouldn't realize you're dead until a few minutes later. Generally, when he isn't too relaxed for words, he can become volatile when he is serious, which is 99% of the time borderline aggressive.

Not much has to be said about the next person. He only goes by the name Achronos-117. Nothing more, nothing less. Needless to say, he is usually crammed tight, yet comfortably crammed in his red tinted ODST armor, with an attitude like that of a drill sergeant, but acts like Delta 07 from Star Wars: Republic Commando in pretty much all combat situations. His armament can remind us all of John Rambo. Sheesh.... a MA5C assault rifle, an H3 BR, M6G, a standard issue combat knife, grenades, and when he runs out of ammo he butts enemies with the stock of his weapons or just stabs them, if anything else. This guy is a fricken armory on legs. When someone faces him, they've only got a matter of seconds to bend over and kiss their Diet Dr. Pepper goodbye, for it won't be there after that. You've pretty much dug your own grave when you get on the wrong side of this being. Enough said, really.

Last, and certainly not least, comes along Lieutenantcoda. This man is crazy... normally happy...but woah man...just ... WOAH! He always loves to joke around and he submits to laughing very easily. He adores throwing his grenades, in such a rapid secession, that rivals that of an assault rifle or a sub-machine gun. He would also toss single grenades at individuals and usually does not hesitates to leave mines in vehicle paths, or even be crazy enough to attempt to drop it on them trying to avoid blowing himself up in the process. At time from time he cycles between madly and evil laughs, which just proves more of how crazy the man is. We'll just classify him as the explosives expert, and leave it be. Crazy foo'....

As we can see here, the dossier is shown full of extremely talented people with limitless potential for helping bring down the purple menace, whose name is Barney. That being said, the more help that his given, the faster the evil is extinguished from the Earth. Taking a peak back at Revan and Ajax's situation, they seemed to have made it to the safe house to talk about plans for fighting the Purple Nation and their Fascist views. While their conversation ensues within the small, wooden cabin in some woods that are now disclosed even to current readers, something lurks in the bushes outside...waiting for them to disperse out into the cold, damp night. Revan hears a twig break outside.

"What the hell was that?"
"Probably a deer or something..."
"No, Ajax. It was something else.... I have a bad feeling about th..."
"Man, that phrase is getting way overused these days.... and I thought Star Wars was bad enough about saying that constantly..."
"...but seriously, Ajax, I don't feel right! Something is wrong out there and I feel uneasy."
"Revan, we should just go to sleep now. We need to move out tomorrow morning. Make no stay longer than they need to be. Don't worry about it. I am sure it's nothing."
"But..."

Ajax had gone to sleep. All was silent. Revan was a tad jittery. He's usually not scared, but for some reason this has him on edge. He sees a red glow in the brushes outside the window, and quickly turns on the electric lamp next to him (apparently there was electricity going throughout the cabin...awesome, eh?) and leaves it dark enough so Ajax can sleep, and just light enough so Revan can feel a slight bit better about the situation going on outside, apparently. Revan then falls to sleep. He would need a lot of rest....for at dawn, Revan and Ajax sets out to find a viable command center for operations against Barney and his terrifyingly, disturbing regime of misfits.
Death_Commando

Post by Death_Commando »

Personnel File

Name:Death Commando

Weapons:EMP Grenade Launcher,DC-15a Rifle, DC-15s Carbine,Vibroblade

Armor:Katarn armor MK III,upgraded with a DC-15x Sniper Rifle and a pair of clone assassin blades.

Personality:War leader,likes to fight.