PHP Compiling Help Needed

How To's, Questions, and Solutions for problems. This covers anything from computer hardware problems to software recommendations to tutorials for various software programs.

Note: Neither Gametoast nor any of its members/visitors are responsible for any damage to your computer as a result from advice given in this forum. Follow advice at your own risk and be sure to back up any important files.

Moderator: Moderators

Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

PHP Compiling Help Needed

Post by Noobasaurus »

I was originally going to post how my text box wasn't saving to my converted files, but I think that an easier alternative would be to compile all of the PHPs into a giant exe.

The PHP library that I have basically creates a file tree where you can browse through different files and when you click on them it converts them to a readable format. However, you can't edit them.

What I want to do is combine all of the PHPs into two exes. One will be the decompiler and one will be the compiler. I've tried using different programs to make an exe out of the PHPs but it only works with one PHPs, not multiple linking each other and using each other.

Does anyone have any information on how I could do this? Please ask if something is unclear.

EDIT: I just tried a ton of different programs to try and compile the library. Some looked really promising, but they all had errors with the code. I don't know why they would because it works fine when I use it for a webserver.