ZeroEditor fail [Solved]

How To's, Questions, and Solutions for problems. This covers anything from computer hardware problems to software recommendations to tutorials for various software programs.

Note: Neither Gametoast nor any of its members/visitors are responsible for any damage to your computer as a result from advice given in this forum. Follow advice at your own risk and be sure to back up any important files.

Moderator: Moderators

Kingpin
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: The Sith Wars II

ZeroEditor fail [Solved]

Post by Kingpin »

Well, as you may know, my Windows8 was not working, so I found an older 7 computer. I install mod tools, I munge a new world, and when I am about to open ZeroEditor, it simply does not work.

What happens when I open it, while the launcher window is open, it suddenly says "ZeroEditor has stpped working", then I have to close out.
So I troubleshoot, tweak the compatibility settings, run as admin, and it does not continue to get that error. Instead, the editor says it is missing config.ini. I see the file in the directory, and I am about to ragequit. :vader2:
Last edited by Kingpin on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Re: ZeroEditor fail

Post by Noobasaurus »

Have you tried using 3DAnalyze? I use it on Win 8 and Win 7. If you check "Force HW TnL Caps" and then run ZE with it, it might work. Then you can save it as a batch file so you can simply run the batch file every time you want to use ZE.
Kingpin
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: The Sith Wars II

Re: ZeroEditor fail

Post by Kingpin »

Noobasaurus wrote:Have you tried using 3DAnalyze? I use it on Win 8 and Win 7. If you check "Force HW TnL Caps" and then run ZE with it, it might work. Then you can save it as a batch file so you can simply run the batch file every time you want to use ZE.

Thanks. I did not get the application, but I managed to use ZE on my Windows8 computer, then munge them on my 7. Thanks! :D