Animation tutorial

How to create models in XSI and other 3D applications and make them work in Battlefront 1 & 2. Post models, tips for application usage and share anything XSI, 3DMax, SketchUp, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

ARC1778
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Projects :: WARFRONT + Various Mods for Other Games
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2+RC+RTW MTW NTW
xbox live or psn: AlexisVixie

Animation tutorial

Post by ARC1778 »

I'm looking for an animation tutorial, and there doesn't seem to be on in the FAQ, could someone link me to one? They seem like they'd be simple, but I'd could use a visual guide.

Thanks. -Alexis
AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Re: Animation tutorial

Post by AQT »

Since you're posting this in the 3D Modeling & Animation forum, I'm guessing you took a look at the XSI FAQ / Tutorials thread stickied at the top? If so, I counted at least different five tutorials pertaining to animations. Unless you mean some kind of other "animation," please elaborate.
ARC1778
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Projects :: WARFRONT + Various Mods for Other Games
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2+RC+RTW MTW NTW
xbox live or psn: AlexisVixie

Re: Animation tutorial

Post by ARC1778 »

AQT wrote:Since you're posting this in the 3D Modeling & Animation forum, I'm guessing you took a look at the XSI FAQ / Tutorials thread stickied at the top? If so, I counted at least different five tutorials pertaining to animations. Unless you mean some kind of other "animation," please elaborate.

3 of which are vehiles and another tenticles, but I missed the Adam Sale on, so I'll shut my face, thank you AQT. :funny2:

EDIT Atually I'm less look for how to animate, and more for what to animate, Like I'm more interested in how big the animation banks can be, what can be in there etc.