Dxun Mountain Outpost Relased Updated!

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Rpe7

Post by Rpe7 »

This map is just amazing. It has something of Kotor (the dxun mountains & the feeling of a never ending exploration) and it also has the taste of Dark Horse Rebellion #1 & Boba Fett: Overkill. Really Nice, the At At is just so impressive when he's near the little river. This is a map I'll play a lot !!!
wadi wrote: The only thing I can think of would be adding some speeder bikes, but not too many.
I agree with that, a few speeder bikes would be neat to cut the distance.
benkenobi

Post by benkenobi »

very very very nice map.

one of the best, and such a small file size compared to others? wow.

I will try to find some glitches and post them here, I want this map to be perfect.
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

Have you updated your first post to mention anything updated?

It still says its a beta version.

Post by Guest »

nice im dloading it now :D
ML_916

Post by ML_916 »

this was a really great map all the objects and buildings look really good, but there is one thing I really don´t like: Han Solo! in almost every map I have downloaded that have GCW era it is Han as the rebel hero! Han is the worst hero in the entire game so why him!? could´nt you have Luke in there instead of Han?
but it is really a great map but please, put Luke instead of Han as the rebel hero if you make a new version of this map... I really like Boba Fett as the Empire hero and the map looks really good...
Wadi

Post by Wadi »

I think this map kind of 'fits' Han Solo...
Epena
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Epena »

Please use the edit function, Wadi..instead of double posting.

I tried downloading this map before but it didn't work. I'm trying again, I'm ready to be impressed! :D