Announcing SWBF2 -ELI map Mos Eisley Dawn vers.1.3

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

PvtParts
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by PvtParts »

Im suprised I didnt think of that.

Doh.
$iniSTar

Post by $iniSTar »

TEANcUm I beg you , please they want me to put your Asajji V character into this map in the next version , if it's your permission to give , please consider the request , and expect full credit of coursein the next read me.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

I'm sorry, but no way. I've told people may times before it's Minilogoguy18's and not mine, so I have to listen to him. And he wishes that nobody uses her since she was only a test to see if it could be done. Once he's done with other projects he'll probably re-convert her. He wants to do her properly with cloth and stuff. He only let me use her in the pack as a favor.
$iniSTar

Post by $iniSTar »

Ah so it was his model, well Im glad , because now i have something else to look for ward from him, still cant wait for his B wing to be used and that new TIE. Thanks TEANCUM for all the helps.
Thrawn

Post by Thrawn »

Sounds sweet, ill DL it right now.

P.S. Any other notable maps i missed? ive been gone awhile
PaganJedi

Post by PaganJedi »

I've said it before. I'll say it again. G CLAN ROCKS! :D

Thanks for giving us a new map to play on Sini, but I'll still stab you if you try and pull me! :P
machoman

Post by machoman »

OMG This looks like a sweet map! :D But i dont know how to use .rar files!! Could some1 plz explain how and where to get the WINrar file at? I was at their site but there were a TON of files to choose from and i didnt know which to get! Plz help me out and explain this plzzz. HELPP... :cry:
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by yankeefan05 »

Google "Winrar". Hopefully some links will come up and click some and search around to c if u can download it.
tirlim

Post by tirlim »

lol a Rancor and a Sarlac in the Streets of Mos Eisley...
*DOWNLOADING*