Campaign Instant Action

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

CarbineImpulse

Post by CarbineImpulse »

FireFlame I strongly recommend you read the site rules with regards to etiquette and posting. Make your posts clear and don't double post. Again, thoroughly read the site rules:

http://www.gametoast.com/index.php?name ... pic&t=3474
Gunjak

Post by Gunjak »

dude have you ever tried the edit button
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

Spammers get posts deleted... Muhahahahaha!!!! /evil laugh

Just like CI and Gunjak said, read the rules, and use the edit button. Future violations can get you into trouble quickly.
FireFlame

Post by FireFlame »

( Edited of reason = have learned from a lesson ) i would like someone to just delete this post its ruining the Topic!!! :( :( :( plus Teancum remember I have spoken with u............its ur choise to do what u or if u should/want~to do
Last edited by FireFlame on Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gunjak

Post by Gunjak »

what? the hell are you talking about?
Aksel3

Post by Aksel3 »

FireFlame, who can't spell. wrote:Wat is rong??? I will do wat ya say... and can ya plkease tell me I got this stuff from jubjub his session... JubJubHideandKill! seeif ya can beat him
What? :shock:

Umh... Okay. I'll try translate it:

What is wrong? I'll do what you say, and can you please tell me... Umh... I give up. The rest is either not english, or just plain nonsence.

I must agree with Gunjak. I have no idea what you are talking about.
FireFlame

Post by FireFlame »

This is messed up now I hope some people can edit thier post because this is getting this topic in Big Trouble :cry: :cry: :cry: Note:Any Administrator or Moderator please delete all my post in this Topic
Last edited by FireFlame on Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(-MOD-)_Stalin

Post by (-MOD-)_Stalin »

From what Ican tell, he means:

"Well, [Don't get this part, sorry] JubJub makes this server/session called "JubJub-Hide-And-Kill!", and in it he's the master ([It is yet unclear of what he is the master]. Noone knows what his [JubJub's] secret is, but [assuming you know it] will you tell me?"

I'm guessing JubJub's hide and kill server has something to do with hiding (Possibly in wall-glitches) and killing people. He's apparently good at it. He wants to know if any of you know what JubJub's secret is, and if you do, will you tell him what it is?
[RDH]Zerted
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff
Projects :: Bos Wars AI - a RTS game
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 and Bos Wars
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by [RDH]Zerted »

Tuskenjedi wrote:Hey cmon, keep releasing. On Zerted's bunch you cant play as both sides. But if you don't want to I'll ask Zertred if he can make both sides
so.
So, you never asked me... but I'm too busy learning how to do crazy things in the scripts to edit maps (what would you think if you saw a server with a scroll name?).

To see the DMD modes, you need to download a new shell. The latest shell was released about 3 minutes ago. The topic for it is http://www.gametoast.com/index.php?name ... pic&t=5809

I don't know what you are talking about with JubJub, but you can edit your game scripts and make only yourself super powerful, but thats cheating...

If you are talking about wall hacking into any wall, then I know it :P