Announcing Hypori: Jedi Rescue v.9 release!

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

ruasoh

Post by ruasoh »

I'm hoping to release a "lite" version of .8 (smaller file) hopefully by tonight that I will upload on different places
Foo4Everlong

Post by Foo4Everlong »

ruasoh, I didn't mean locking on to the enemy, I meant that when you were high up in the Gunship you could look down below and see all the enemy troops because they had the red enemy icons on them (set up through the game option screen). The icons just gave you a better idea of were the enemy is. But on your latest version that just came out for some reason you cannot see those red enemy icons from far up in the Gunship, only when you are almost on the ground. And like I said above, you tend to be shot down more when you are closer to the ground. It was better before because you could shoot the enemy down from a further distance away, high in the sky. But like I said i wasn't the locking on that was the problem. I'm gonna check my settings one more time just in case it's on my end, and I will let you know if it was. If not maybe you can fix it for the next version. Thanks so much for such a fun map. Great idea, great fun! Later
moberemk

Post by moberemk »

As it turns out, enemy icons just don't get shown at all when you're high up in gunships. That's the way the game works-it gets rid of the tags sot hat the engine doesn't overload.
ruasoh

Post by ruasoh »

A couple updates. i finally got around to listening to Teancum about the gunship color. I think everyone will agree it looks better and is more accurate.

I am still doing some small ARC trooper tweaking, but judging by the lack of complaints, I think it's almost done.

I still have a small list of things to fix, tweak, etc., but I hope to have an "almost final" version done and released sometime monday (with a smaller file size, too!) I *won't* release a final until I figure out how to get Tarr Seirr's pony tail black. If any of you know how to fix this...
So I'll leave you with one more extra screenshot of Mundi using the force to hold you over until monday

yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by yankeefan05 »

nice pics ruasoh. Your third pic is funny. (Even though this isnt the SWBF2 funny pics)
ruasoh

Post by ruasoh »

Are you talking about the third one with the ARC trooper, or the fourth one with the SBD's flying through the air?
PvtParts
Jedi
Jedi

Post by PvtParts »

ruasoh,

a few days ago i was thinking about how the arc troopers hold the chaingun and i realized that perhaps if put on the rifle animations it would be more accurate in relation to the cartoon series.

It probably will clip the model but i would consider it, it might just work right.

Anyhow, nice work, keep it up
ruasoh

Post by ruasoh »

I've thought about that since the begining of the sides process when chosing the weapons. I decided not to do the under the arm animation because it is still different from the cartoon and it would look awkward. At least as it is now the animations look good.
PvtParts
Jedi
Jedi

Post by PvtParts »

Thats true.

Good you put quality over accurism..

I myself hadnt tried the chaingun on rifle anims, so i wasnt sure if it worked or not.

Keep us updated. This map has a lot of potential, i like it.
richard

Post by richard »

This is going to be a great map
pinioncorp

Post by pinioncorp »

ruasoh, make sure you fix the fog settings before you release it. It fogs up too quick, and its the wrong colour. Change it to a brown, and increase the sight range.

Post by demon_pato »

hmm hello guy sry if sum1 asked this b4 but will u release the new jedi skin u made?? im up to make some new rep sides and new jedi would b interesting =)
ruasoh

Post by ruasoh »

pinioncorp, I know, I think I changed the viewable distance in zeditor one of the times I was messing around. As for the skins, as long as I remember I'll add them to the pack
MasterKenobi

Post by MasterKenobi »

Ruasoh, can you upload this map to savefile because I can't download it from filefront. Filefront tell invalid key. Plz upload this to savefile.
MasterKenobi

Post by MasterKenobi »

You can upload this somewore else but not to filefront. Please upload this.
EsKiMo

Post by EsKiMo »

when i choose a server from filefront it just says invalid key or missing file
plz help.
JawaMan

Post by JawaMan »

RAymo
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by RAymo »

thats another map
ruasoh

Post by ruasoh »

I believe this is the reason
To All FileFront Users: Hosted file services for some files posted by usernames M-S may be temporarily unavailable.

Regardless, if you all can wait until sometime monday afternoon/evening, I'll have the next version up on two servers with a smaller file download. I can't say what the exact size will be yet, but it should at least be 50 megs smaller.
MasterKenobi

Post by MasterKenobi »

Yeah, I don't see this. Maybe this map can be avaible tomorrow or today evening. I can't wait when I can download this map. And I have one question, can you upload your first version of this map to savefile or another server but not filefront? Please, please.