Announcing Hypori: Jedi Rescue v.9 release!

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

JawaMan

Post by JawaMan »

it is?i thought it was teh same 1
ruasoh

Post by ruasoh »

JawaMan, No, that isn't my map. See earlier in the thread about that fact lol
EsKiMo

Post by EsKiMo »

so you gonna post a new link thats not filefront tonight?
Fiminopter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Fiminopter »

i just downloaded it off filefront. i got the "server key was invalid" thing at first but i tried all of the server connections and one let me download it.
ruasoh

Post by ruasoh »

Well, after spending WAY too much time on this map today, I got it to a point where I feel mostly comfortable with releasing the new version. However, I left the file to upload while I went to dinner with my wife and came back to find my internet is being dumb. I'm trying to get it uploaded to at least one server tonight, but I have to get up early so if I can't get it uploaded soon it may have to wait until tomorrow :( I know.

PS. is there a place that someone can recommend for the second upload? The file is too large for savefile...
MasterKenobi

Post by MasterKenobi »

So we can't download it? When we can? Please upload this. And, can you upload your first version?
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Designated Days + LFC + GT vs SWBFC
Games I'm Playing :: FO3 + FO New Vegas
xbox live or psn: Master Revan

Post by RevanSithLord »

He said he'd release his new version soon man, please be patient. His internet he said is being quite dumb and, well I dunno. But yea. Don't wanna push him........ too much hehehehe :P
ruasoh

Post by ruasoh »

Grrrrr
This function is currently down for maintenance and will be back shortly.
Has anyone else had this many problems with filefront? Is it possible it's just my internet connection? And does anyone see the irony in that "Master Kenobi" is the one who has to be told patience? Shouldn't be the other way around? LOL
I have one more trick up my sleeve that I'll try while I'm at work today.

Update,
it's NOT my internet connection, I just tried accessing filefront from *another means* and it gives me the same message. I will try to upload this while I'm at work. If it does work, I'll explain what I mean about *another means* and how I did everything at work.
MasterKenobi

Post by MasterKenobi »

Allright, allright, I can be patient. I wait(but I'd like to play), I understand the problem. Ok, I WAIT.
Dudemanguy739

Post by Dudemanguy739 »

can some1 just email me the current file. or do a xfire file send.

xfire:Dudemanguy739

email: Dudemanguy@zoominternet.net
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by yankeefan05 »

Welcome to the GameToast forums Dudemanguy739.

R unable to find the link (on the first page) or is your internet slow?
Ipodzanyman
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: ME3 Demo

Post by Ipodzanyman »

When ever I press download now it loops back to the same page....
ruasoh

Post by ruasoh »

Filefront is still down...If anyone has any other ideas please let me know. If someone has a server I could use I would send them the file to upload. I just feel bad because I said it would be released monday and now it's wednesday...
MasterKenobi

Post by MasterKenobi »

Maybe megaupload or rapidshare? You can do partI and partII if the file is too big.
Links http://www.megaupload.com http://www.rapidshare.de
MasterKenobi

Post by MasterKenobi »

Ruasoh, if you can you can make new version of this map, and ARC commander can have 2 pistols and the pistols can be stronger than normal pistol. In cartoon he have so why not in map?

P.S I know it's a lot of making, but it can be better than this version. Your Choice.
Dudemanguy739

Post by Dudemanguy739 »

moncalamaridestroyer wrote:Welcome to the GameToast forums Dudemanguy739.

R unable to find the link (on the first page) or is your internet slow?
im fine but the file doesnt work on FileFront. it has an error.

ive been on the forums since bf1 but never found the need to post lol
Dudemanguy739

Post by Dudemanguy739 »

OoOo thers a link to new v8. but it still works
EsKiMo

Post by EsKiMo »

can you post the link plz
ruasoh

Post by ruasoh »

Yeah, so filefront is STILL down...
MasterKenobi, that would require a remodel, reskin via UV map, and of course, new animations. Otherwise, I have already tried to give him two pistols. And the power is increased...

Dudemanguy739, I'm glad my map could get you out of the gametoast shadows!
MasterKenobi

Post by MasterKenobi »

Why filefront is down? I don't know, but ruasoh, what's with my proposition? Megaupload or rapidshare? I write, you can also make partI, II and maybe III when the file is tooo big.