Announcing Hypori: Jedi Rescue v.9 release!

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Designated Days + LFC + GT vs SWBFC
Games I'm Playing :: FO3 + FO New Vegas
xbox live or psn: Master Revan

Post by RevanSithLord »

I dun wanna wait for 78 min for part 2! Stupid rapidshare! Eh, atleast I can get part 1 stuff done. Eh...
MasterKenobi

Post by MasterKenobi »

Maybe I when I download second time, this will be good. RevanSithLord, I haven't any problems with rapidshare. And good luck ruasoh with your work.
ruasoh

Post by ruasoh »

MasterKenobi, you get the honor of my 100th post! The full file is now on filefront. You can click on the new link on the first post. that goes for everyone else as well. As for the map itself, I am still playing with AI configuration, I need to add the gunships sounds, tweak the fog a little bit more, play with balance of weapons just a little bit, and FIX TARR SIERR'S HAIR COLOR! lol Yodaminch has been kind enough to take a look at the files to see if he can figure it as as well. Once those things are done, I should be able to release a finalized map. :D
ruasoh

Post by ruasoh »

Hey everyone. I just wanted to assure everyone that I hadn't died or anything and that I am still working toward a final. I have two of the four main problems fixed but so far have still not fixed the stupid hair issue. If I finally decide to give of on Teirr's hair, I just have to finish getting the gunships sounds in and a few minor tweaks and it will be good to go. Unfortanately I've been working 11 hours a day with one day off a week so time to work on the map is limited for now. I will still try to finish this ASAP for all of those who enjoy this map.