Rise of the Empire #1: New Era Begins (Version 0.75)!!

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

uttaresh

Too Dark

Post by uttaresh »

It's too dark! I can barely see.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by yankeefan05 »

i dont have a problem. Its light enough. Maybe your monitor settings or SWBF2 settings r differet.
sawyerdk9

Re: Too Dark

Post by sawyerdk9 »

uttaresh wrote:It's too dark! I can barely see.
I'm guessing it is your video card. My old one made everything really bright, maybe yours makes it dark
demolitionboy

Post by demolitionboy »

I downloaded the map then opened the self extractor, then ran the installer then opened BF2 but it doesn't work can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong please?
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by yankeefan05 »

make sure u extract to your c drive>Programfiles>LucasArts>SWBF2>addon
drummerzoid1

Post by drummerzoid1 »

how did you make your fog so nice and dark?
demolitionboy

Post by demolitionboy »

That's what I did.
uttaresh

Post by uttaresh »

When I play as the Empire, I can never see the Rebels until they're right ahead of me. Whenever I get on the bike - I'm "leaving the battlefield." It's a bit fast. Also, you forgot to give the commando his sonic grenade.

Post by Guest »

Also, you forgot to give the commando his sonic grenade.
so, Clone commandos have: 3 very heavy weapons, pistol and shled.
If they had and sonic grenades, they were Super-great-commandos-with-super-devices lol. And gameplay willn`t be interesting.
demolitionboy

Post by demolitionboy »

It still doesn't work.
Wadi

Post by Wadi »

this map - no offense - really is not one I will be keeping on my hard drive. It's a great idea, and I look forward to further maps in the series, but this is just a flat desert. Nothing interesting at all, makes combat a bore. Then there is the matter or the AT-RT being waaay too fast. There's nothing at all menacing or imposing about that thing hopping along the terrain like Michael Jackson.
Very good aesthetics, though. Maybe do some more interesting terain fo the next one?
moberemk

Post by moberemk »

I myself like this map, but I still have a big problem with it-the field is WAAAY too big. It's hard to run from command post to command post without dying of boredom. Also, the geonosians are a pain-if you're going to add them, give the Empire a lot more reinforcements and troops.
Tuskenjedi

Post by Tuskenjedi »

Wadi, At-RT crack lol
M.O.D.

Post by M.O.D. »

Presonally, I think the new units are fine, but I think you should add a unit limit, and make the Commando and Bothan worth at least 15 points or so to use... The terrain could also use some more variety...