Battle Over Coruscant

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

salporin8

Post by salporin8 »

yes you are right , i have watched and my side sound and FPM where in the wrong folder

can you make in your next version the stamina for the jedi starfighters unlimited that would be cool !
thanks for the cool map , best spacemap i have seen !

- Salporin8
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

I noticed one bug. If you are flying the droid gunship and you switch through the seat positions in FPM, it crashes.
Penguin
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Penguin »

hmm, ok, i'll look at it Teancum
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by yankeefan05 »

What is FPM? Can we c some screenshots plz. There r so many Space Coruscants i dont know which is which sometimes.
Penguin
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Penguin »

FPM = First Person Mode
craggy

Post by craggy »

moncalamaridestroyer wrote:What is FPM? Can we c some screenshots plz. There r so many Space Coruscants i dont know which is which sometimes.
not to diss other modders too much but there is pretty much only 1 now.
Wadi

Post by Wadi »

hmmm, Stager00 will someday release an update version of his one. Should make things interesting. There's competition afoot!
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

well they r all different in some way. But can i c some screenshots b4 i download this.
Wadi

Post by Wadi »

You don't need any. Trust me, it's brilliant. 10/10.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

if so many people say its gr8 i guess ill download it. I might put up some screenshots too.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

OK. I have downloaded the map and here is some feedback:

1) Republic: There is 1 command post i can click to spawn and sometimes i end up at different Star Destroyers. One Star Destroyer has no ships and I cant land there either. (see blow screenshots)

2) CIS and Republic: The jedi can easily take out hardpoints on cap ships. This should not be possible.

3) CIS maybe General Griveous should be in there as well.

4) CIS: There r 2 cap ships for the CIS and there is one command post i can click on in the mini map to spawn.

Im not trying to be mean or anything i just want to make this a better map. This is a pretty good map. I might post some screenshots later.
^Destroyer^

Post by ^Destroyer^ »

Then u probably installed it wrong to because there are 2 accesable star destroyers and i can land in both, one has only ARC-170 wings and the other one has all sorts. But i do see 2 accesable cis federation ships but the upper one is one i can't enter, no vehicles in it, no droids in it, no hangar landing zone. But indeed this is a great map, nicely done.

^Destroyer^
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

than i dont know how i installed it wrong. Where do I put the FPM folder?
Jawa_Killer
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Post by Jawa_Killer »

no mancalarai is right.....there is one commando post....if you select it you spawn either in the cap ship with different types or in the one with just ARCs........he just put the spawnpath onto 2 ships.......^^
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

well i dont seem to spawn at the empty star destroyer anymore. but it is sitll there.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

Here r some screenshots for any1 who wants them:

Obi-Wan skinned starfighter

More action

More ships

Closer view

Wadi

Post by Wadi »

One more piece of feedback I would give this is maybe space it out a bit more...all the custom space maps so far seem to feature cap ships really close to each other, it's good but there are two central ones right side by side (realistic for film) but maybe move the others fruther apart, to make it more of a 'large' scale space map.
Ippado

Post by Ippado »

This is probably the best custom space out now--good job. The only problem that I have seen, in addition to the spawn problem where even though the screen only shows two spawn points you will spawn at different ships, is the problem with points. I have seen this with all space maps when systems go down on some of the capital ships and when some of the frigates go down you don't get points except if it is the capital ship that is in the upper right corner or the frigate that prompts the frigate defenses. I don't know if you can fix this, but it seems to defeat the purpose of multi ship combat to some degree.
Tuskenjedi

Post by Tuskenjedi »

OK, this is a great great great great great great map, except for the fact that 3 seconds into the game, everyone's sheilds are down. Sheilds health need to go ^^^. I have to say, those turbo lasers really give u a run for your money.

Hey and why'd u delete being able to be in turrets, for that was a fun thing. :?
n0bs

Post by n0bs »

wow this is an incredible map i enjoyed it a lot especially the crapload of turrets ...um but thers a couple of things that u cud change to make it a little bit better

1. Keep the beam type laser thingies for the heavy turrets for cis and republic that way thers a variaty of laser fire going on

2. Change the Jedi Starfighter and V-Wing lasers to green that way it wud match the movie.( i unno if the v-wing lasers are supposed to be green but meh)

And thats it otherwise its a wicked map umm lol but just 2 small bugs i think the jedi starfighter cockpit view thers a gap at the bottom lol so that was wierd and wen the red jedi starfighter explodes its pieces turn yellow... lol thas it otherwise nooooo problem great map again