Battle Over Coruscant

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

(GT)superfobio

Post by (GT)superfobio »

EJMM wrote:Read the read me text file, there shows why, and how to fix it, also, in the first post here, penguin also shows how to fix it
where i dont see it on the 1st post
Penguin
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Penguin »

*cough*
==::Installation::==

1. When you first download the file, it should be a zip file named "boc". Extract everything in the file to your desktop.
2. You should have extracted 3 files. One of them should be a readme text file named "Read Me" and the other two should be zip files named "BOC_Part_I" and "BOC_Part_II".
3. Extract everything from the zip file named "BOC_Part_I" to the desktop. You should have extracted a folder named "BOC".
4. Move the "BOC" Folder to your Star Wars Battlefront II AddOn folder in Crogram FilesLucasArtsStar Wars Battlefront IIGameDataAddOn.
5. Now, extract everything from the zip file named "BOC_Part_II". You should have extracted 3 folders named "FPM", "SIDE", and "Sound."
6. Move these three folders named "FPM", "SIDE", and "Sound" to the LVL_PC Folder in the "BOC" Folder that you just put in the AddOn folder. The location of the LVL_PC Folder is here.
Crogram FilesLucasArtsStar Wars Battlefront IIGameDataAddonBOCdata_LVL_PC

As you can see it's located in another folder named "data". Once you've put all 3 folders into the LVL_PC Folder it should work.
7. Enjoy.

PS: this map wont be updated for a while, RL is busy, and i need to finish ym clan map, then release v2 of Tatooine Valley before i release a V2 of this map

PPS: I might make a BOE map, but i think that would be very far off in the furture
Penguin
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Penguin »

*cough*
==::Installation::==

1. When you first download the file, it should be a zip file named "boc". Extract everything in the file to your desktop.
2. You should have extracted 3 files. One of them should be a readme text file named "Read Me" and the other two should be zip files named "BOC_Part_I" and "BOC_Part_II".
3. Extract everything from the zip file named "BOC_Part_I" to the desktop. You should have extracted a folder named "BOC".
4. Move the "BOC" Folder to your Star Wars Battlefront II AddOn folder in Crogram FilesLucasArtsStar Wars Battlefront IIGameDataAddOn.
5. Now, extract everything from the zip file named "BOC_Part_II". You should have extracted 3 folders named "FPM", "SIDE", and "Sound."
6. Move these three folders named "FPM", "SIDE", and "Sound" to the LVL_PC Folder in the "BOC" Folder that you just put in the AddOn folder. The location of the LVL_PC Folder is here.
Crogram FilesLucasArtsStar Wars Battlefront IIGameDataAddonBOCdata_LVL_PC

As you can see it's located in another folder named "data". Once you've put all 3 folders into the LVL_PC Folder it should work.
7. Enjoy.

PS: this map wont be updated for a while, RL is busy, and i need to finish ym clan map, then release v2 of Tatooine Valley before i release a V2 of this map

PPS: I might make a BOE map, but i think that would be very far off in the future
delta_602

Post by delta_602 »

well get them screenies up penguin.
Penguin
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Penguin »

they are up, in the comments section, theres screens and videos
Blackdutchie

Post by Blackdutchie »

this is probably n000b question but i cant find comments section. link plz or guide:D:D:D
Penguin
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Penguin »

at the botton of the page on the filefront page
delta_602

Post by delta_602 »

not good enough LINK PLZ sorry for this noobish request.
DeathRow
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Projects :: None.
Games I'm Playing :: Life
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by DeathRow »

Blackdutchie

Post by Blackdutchie »

wow the sneak peak really is a peak and nuthing more :D:D:D
delta_602

Post by delta_602 »

fun but are those hangars in the droid control ship usable other then that i played this map. lol :D hope that those hangars are usable.