New patch mod out

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

ex2100

New patch mod out

Post by ex2100 »

Made by: Free-Fall

theres a new patch out but its not really a patch, it lets you play 1.0 and 1.1

http://files.filefront.com/battlefronti ... einfo.html

heres the info on it from my download site

after downloading it, copy it, go to the start button on the bottom menu bar, go up to my computer, click on Local Disk (:C), click on the program files folder, click on lucasarts, click on star wars battlefront 2, click on gamedata and in that folder paste the download, then click on it and hit run, ALSO!!!!!!!!! i dont think you can run xfire with the 1.0 version
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

RE: New patch mod out

Post by Teancum »

That's really easy to do. Just name the 1.0 exe (before you patch) battlefrontII_1.0.exe and then the patch will extract the new 1.1 exe.
ex2100

Post by ex2100 »

what you mean like running it with xfire, because im really confused on what you said lol
darth-jedi

Post by darth-jedi »

do you mean it lets you play on line? or just regular maps?
ex2100

Post by ex2100 »

it lets you play the 1.0 version and the 1.1 version, its like a mod if you download it you will see
BF2-Master
Captain
Captain

Post by BF2-Master »

1.0 or 1.1 of WHAT?
ex2100

Post by ex2100 »

the game, star wars battlefront 2, it lets you play the verion with the patch or the version without the patch
benkenobi

Post by benkenobi »

WP had this file about 2 months ago.. cos we rock
ex2100

Post by ex2100 »

kool
uttaresh

Post by uttaresh »

Wall Part does not rock. You cheat. I don't mind cheating online, but offline - it's just plain unfair. BTW, why would anybody want to play with v1.0 when all the servers have been upgraded to v1.1?
ex2100

Post by ex2100 »

i think you got that mixed up, cheating online is unfair
richard

Post by richard »

thats true
Talibanman

Post by Talibanman »

hahaha, nice, xeeting against bots :lol:
ex2100

Post by ex2100 »

? is that cheating
benkenobi

Post by benkenobi »

actually, if you go back on 1.0... there are considerable servers stil up there. and a lot of people play them.
Thomas52600

Post by Thomas52600 »

please make an other patch with all news maps
(GT)superfobio

Post by (GT)superfobio »

you dont need a patch to do this go to programs/lucasarts/swb:II/gamedata/battlefront 1.0 exe
Hunted_Jedi

Post by Hunted_Jedi »

benkenobi wrote:actually, if you go back on 1.0... there are considerable servers stil up there. and a lot of people play them.
True. Also, its pretty fun. Once I got separated from all my friends when I got the patch. Then, on Filefront, I found this. I then went back to everyone and told them my story.

1.0 has lots of people playing minigames, like prisoner and stuff.

Curiously, if people host servers with mod maps, it still shows that you do not have the map (shown by the missing message with the yellow letters), when you do. And in your map list, it only shows designations.
ex2100

Post by ex2100 »

i didnt make this patch lol i found it