Space Coruscant V1.1

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

WsCandy

Post by WsCandy »

heh i'll live don't worry about it, ok i might not be able to get the new version out today, i managed to loose the sounds for my jedi! so i need to fix that, ive changed the jedi starfighter so they have green lasers i tried adding the tie fighter sfx for the arc 170 and jedi starfighters lasers, well that did work, the arc has no firing sounds now!, heh ill sort all this today and ive got a second vid to upload for you...
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by yankeefan05 »

sfx?

Take your time candy.
WsCandy

Post by WsCandy »

sound effects =sfx
------------------------
the maps just munging now i'll tell you if they work or not :)
------------------------
i got the jedi sfx working now :D so i'll be uploading a new version in a min!

Changes are....

La-at's are replaced with theta class shuttles
added one more boardable republic captial ship
added hero's anakin and dooku
more capital ships
added explosion effects and removed nebulas from the sky
all the transports have been sorted and should spawn properly now
increased unit count
replaced marines with super battle droids
added droideka
green lasers for jedi star fighter.
all boardable ships have fully functional shields and defence grids

Bugs

The super battle droid doesnt have any sounds along with the arc 170 lasers.

Statagies

Republic

well if your playing as the republic i recomend taking down the cis frigates defence grids and taking down all the ships system, there are also many fighters to destroy.

CIS

well first thing you should do it take down all the republic's defence grids as they take down a fair few of your frigates, there are not as many republic fighters so i recoment taking down all the systems on many of the ships...

Enjoy :D

Download link....

will be up in a bit, i'm gonna try and compress this file more :)

i'll also update the first page with the new link
WsCandy

Post by WsCandy »

http://files.filefront.com/spacecorpre2 ... einfo.html a preview vid until i can get the final file up... having trouble with compression... should be up in a few hours...
----------------------------------------------------
ok i got a bit caried away and reskined the jedistar fighter so its red (obi-wan's)
well due to me changin stuff iwont get it up today or tomorrow as i'm out for the day... thurs i'll probably be able to upload it...

Delta-038

Post by Delta-038 »

THIS IS PERFECT, see how much more realistic and better as well as contrary to the movie version this map looks now without the unneccessary Nebulas? It is WAY better now just for that fact alone........................Now if you can compete with Penguin and add cockpits, this will be the best Space Coruscant map........not that it isn't shaping up to be anyway, I just suggest adding custom cockpits as well if it is possible at this stage or the next. I'm not demanding or requesting, just stating what would make it even better than it already is. BTW, thank you for implimenting all of the feedback and request from others and me.
[Matt_Man]

Post by [Matt_Man] »

Something you should do that would make it MUCH more
like the movie is to make coruscant bigger. ( dont know if this is possible but...)
It should be big like this > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:01724.jpeg
Foo4Everlong

Post by Foo4Everlong »

WsCandy, the screenshots look AMAZING!!!! Any idea when you'll be putting up the new updated version???? Thanks much. Later
Foo4Everlong

Post by Foo4Everlong »

^
|

Any idea when you will be putting out the next version to this map. The screenshots look great without the nebulas and I also thought that the sun adds an extra brightness to the ships. The light reflects off the ships nicely. It just adds a more life-like/movie-like aura to it. I love it! Just curious when you'll be getting it out???? Thanks. Later
RDST

Post by RDST »

Pretty nice. I really like the new "lighting" effect, makes it seem a lot more like Coruscant.
Foo4Everlong

Post by Foo4Everlong »

WsCandy, just curious if you were still out there???? Later
WsCandy

Post by WsCandy »

hey sorry ive had alot of things ive been doing recently, and last time i edited it i crashed the lua so i need to fix that, i could get it out by the end of the day...
Foo4Everlong

Post by Foo4Everlong »

Awesome WsCandy!!!! Your screenshots looked so cool, I think it jazzed up a lot of people to see the next version. I know I was one of them! Can't wait! Later
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by yankeefan05 »

what is the 3 letter word folder for this mod/map?
aadd222

Post by aadd222 »

SCO
Robotchicken

Post by Robotchicken »

wscandy you is retarded :P jk ill dl you map later, START MAPPING FOR AVP2 AGAIN!
RDST

Post by RDST »

^What the heck? do post things like that. Don't spam. Unless you have something productive to say don't post it. You haven't even downloaded his map. Also you should use correct grammer.
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Designated Days + LFC + GT vs SWBFC
Games I'm Playing :: FO3 + FO New Vegas
xbox live or psn: Master Revan

Post by RevanSithLord »

He said he was kidding bout calling WSCandy retarded, lol, and he said he'd download his map a bit later. If I understand correctly.
RDST

Post by RDST »

Still pretty much a worthless post.

But besides that, any news on a release?
Foo4Everlong

Post by Foo4Everlong »

I know. I was hoping for some news on a new version as well. The last screenshots looked awesome, especially without the nebulas. The first space map with a sun or star brightening the sky and ships. Or at least the first map I've seen like that. Later
RDST

Post by RDST »

I know what you mean. Candy has seemed to dropped off the face of the planet. :?