Space Coruscant V1.1

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

RDST

Post by RDST »

Cand, I really dislike that ship (not sure were you got it) it just doesn't fit with the rest of the battle. It's not cannon and its just plain ugly.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by yankeefan05 »

can we still destory the enemy hard points with the jedi? I think that is not realistic.
WsCandy

Post by WsCandy »

heh i liked that ship! i might remove it if i get many complaints though, it was in with the other odf's and msh's it an imperial ship, and yes you can destroy hard points with jedi
RDST

Post by RDST »

Meh doesn't fit, it looks like a marine in a pink dress. Its a interesting find on your part, but it doesn't work. Other than that, I really enjoy this map. Best (if only) space map out there.
RєÅpér

Post by RєÅpér »

this ship owns RDST don't know howcome you don't like it
Droid803

Post by Droid803 »

That one was weird...but this one is nice...

You're suggesting importing IA2's model (EaW) into SWBF2!?!

Someone will have to XSI that one in...so pwnage...

n0bs

Post by n0bs »

hey i just played ur map its rely rely nice lost of fun but cud u add one little tiny tiny thing :D just can u have a mixture of the beam turrets and those other turrets then it it weud be rely rely rely cool by other turrets i meen like the turrets in that other battle over courant map then it wud be really wicked i like the lighting a lot too that was cool
haudi

Post by haudi »

look realy cool but...i have but the extrakted folders in addOn but whenever i play the map it is a normal map..(only pilots,no green lasers )
what did i wrong
Laserblast
Second Lance Corporal
Second Lance Corporal

Post by Laserblast »

I should mention that the Recusant Destroyer from IA2 is actually a model provided from the creator of the HW2 mod. However, I think BF2 would fry with the polies on it anyways...
RDST

Post by RDST »

RєÅpér wrote:Image

this ship owns RDST don't know howcome you don't like it
Not the destroyer, that funny lookin Acclamator thing thats in his map.

Also, unless Candy has XSI he most likely won't be able to put that ship ingame. It you require custom models and textures (and I doubt that you will find it in the addon folder).

Just saying somethings things aren't that easy
-RDST
Tuskenjedi

Post by Tuskenjedi »

what's the three letter nam for this map
Champ_Amos

Post by Champ_Amos »

SCO
Chamboozer
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel

Post by Chamboozer »

I played your map and it has potential to be my favorite space map. you only have to change ONE thing. Make the point count either 800 or unlimited because right now i cant play it long enough to get all the fun there is out of it. i keep losing before i can dominate all the venators, and i find myself constantly teamkilling critical systems as the republic to reduce the point count so i can keep playing.

aside from that its very awesome
ML_916

Post by ML_916 »

This map was awesome but there are a few things that disturbed me:
1. What happened to those red jedi starfighters you had screenshots of? I really liked those more than the yellow ones...
2. Why does the pilots have rifles?
3. Why does´nt the CIS have more boardable cruisers?

anyways great map.
Wadi

Post by Wadi »

Finally got around to downloading this to see what all the fuss is aobut...and I msut say, nice map! However, I do have one or two notes:

-This map needs uber-mode. Even with 32 AI set to elite difficulty, the map seemed a little empty due to its size. Don't get me wrong, the fact that it is huge is movie-accurate and makes it better, but I jsut think it needs MORE units (one of the rare occasions when you'll hear me say that).

-I love the positioning of the ships, apart from one thing - there is one acclamator which is positioned at an angle facing down, and to me this just looks slightly ugly. It doesn't really please the eye in the smae way that the rest of the map does.

-Maybe add in one more CIS cap ship?

-I think the V-Wings should be scout fighters, just as they are in the movie, and the same for the CIS strike bomber. The cap ships seem to duke it out with heavy cannons, so there is really very little need for bombers in this map.

-See if you can give Anakin a fusion cutter? Nobody in their right mind would actually use it, but it would make him repair his Jedi starfighter in flgiht like a pilot.

-If you can, try to get Obi-Wan's jedi starfighter ingame and Obi with it. Give him a fusion cutter too.

Definately my favourite coruscant space map so far. A particularly nice touch, I thought, was the use of the Imperial Landing Craft instead of the LAAT - makes perfect sense, seeing as we see one in ROTS, and is a lot nicer to see flying around than that darned republic gunship.
Tohron

Post by Tohron »

Wadi wrote:-See if you can give Anakin a fusion cutter? Nobody in their right mind would actually use it, but it would make him repair his Jedi starfighter in flgiht like a pilot.
I'm not sure if it's actually the fusion cutter that allows you to repair a starfight. Both the Engineer and Pilot classes are classified as "pilots" rather than "troopers" in their ODF files, and they both repair starfighters.

So it could be the ODF classification, rather than a fusion cutter that allows a class to be able to regenerate the health of the starfighter they fly.
Wadi

Post by Wadi »

I see. Either way...
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

Anakin having a fusion cutter would make him more cheap. The jedi should have a lot of points to unlock instead of what they r now. U can eaisly destroy enemy hardpoints with a lightsaber in a matter of seconds. A fusion cutter would be cheap because he can repair everything easily and destroy everything easily.