Mappack 1 for SWBF2! Best modder/maps for April!

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

What map do you think is best for Mappack 1 for swbf2

Corusaunt Senate Chamber
18%
Kashyyyk: Kachirio
5%
Ep.2 Geonosis Offensive
31%
Utapau: Assault
4%
Coruscant: Order 66
4%
Hypori: Grevious Attacks
9%
Alderaan Final
8%
Raxus Prime
22%

Total votes: 114
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

Maybe you could have different categories? Like reduxes and original maps.
Alpha_522

Re: RE: good deal!

Post by Alpha_522 »

Teancum wrote:We're shooting for the 22nd of April, but it just depends. I suppose I could give you a status report however:

NOTE: Unless otherwise noted, each map has Conquest, CTF, 1-Flag CTF, Hero Assault and XL

*Rhen Var: Citadel - in progress by TAW_Pinx - Very playable, but not complete (needs some modes fixed up, touch ups here and there) I hope to get a few bugfixes/new heroes in before release.
*Rhen Var: Harbour - in progress by Darth-Derkie - He got all modes working, but I haven't heard from him in awhile. Whatever is the current version will be in.
*Geonosis: Spire - in progress by Darth-Derkie - He got all modes working, but I haven't heard from him in awhile. Whatever is the current version will be in.
*Kashyyyk: Islands - in progress by TAW_Artemis - Coming along very nicely. I think he's putting in Hunt mode. Should be at version 1.0 on release date.
*Kashyyyk: Docks - in progress by TAW_Artemis - Coming along very nicely. I think he's putting in Hunt mode. Should be at version 1.0 on release date.
*Naboo: Theed - in progress by TAW_Artemis - Coming along very nicely. He's putting in Hunt mode. Should be at version 1.0 on release date. The final version will have fixes for those nasty wallhackers.
*Naboo: Plains - in progress by TAW_Artemis - At version 1.0. It's complete aside from additional game modes. The pack will probably only have version 1.0. Future versions will have CTF, 1-Flag CTF, HUNT, and XL (no Hero Assault)
*Tatooine: Dune Sea - worked on by Teancum - Finishing up killing some bugs, then it's off to figure out sounds for vehicles
*Yavin 4: Arena - worked on by Teancum - 1.0 is out, version 1.1 (for the pack) will include bugfixes and death regions in the walls for those pesky hackers
*Bespin: Cloud City - worked on by Teancum - New beta was released today, need more feedback / bug reports before I make it 1.0
*Bespin: Platforms - everything works, aside from lightsaber sounds (in modes aside from Hero Assault) and I need to fix up some vehicles in XL. New beta should be out soon to test.
so all these maps will be in 1 mappack?
sh4d0wl0rd

RE: Re: RE: good deal!

Post by sh4d0wl0rd »

What you talk about is the BF1-Conversion mappack! The one that is discussed in this thread is - as the title says - the modder mappack!
jangoisbaddest
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by jangoisbaddest »

Wadi wrote:Ep2 Geonosis is awesome, particularly the fact that there are AI heroes running around. A close second was Coruscant: Order 66, which for me has replaced the shipped Coruscant as THE Jedi Temple map.
Is the Coruscant: Order 66 map that everyone's talking about mine or the one recently released? If it's mine, I can go back and fix a few more bugs before release. Just for clarity, my map features three gamemodes: Endurance, Team Endurance, and Hunt.
yoyam

Post by yoyam »

whats the progress now on the modder mappack?

is there even any?
benkenobi

Post by benkenobi »

wheres teh mapp@ck ?? :evil:
MasterKenobi

Post by MasterKenobi »

I vote senate, and 2nd is hypori, next geonosis.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

benkenobi wrote:wheres teh mapp@ck ?? :evil:
Dude, what are you freaking out about? All the maps in the pack are available for download right here on the forums.
manco

Post by manco »

Teancum if there available now can you post a link and if you havent finished good luck
valiant
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by valiant »

Guys, my Utapau map turned out first and better. I thought it wouldn't work, but it did. It was the first Utapau map made. It should be in the pack.
ML_916

Post by ML_916 »

have any mappack been released yet? and where can I download it? is the link supposed to be in the forums?
I´m so confused....
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Teancum »

It hasn't been released. I don't know where Guru is with the pack. All the maps on the list can be found in this 'SWBF2 Released Maps & Mods' forum however.
Aksel3

Post by Aksel3 »

ML_916 wrote:have any mappack been released yet?
Well, not this, but the Battlefront 1 Mappack was realeased some time ago.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

Well, I think it is time to make this same kind of topic but for May in a few days. A while ago a voted for Genosis.

Off-Topic: Becuase some people here r craving for the map pack but dont know where it is, I will post the link th the thread it is in here. (Plesae look in the Released section in announcements, stickies, and topics b4 asking)

http://www.gametoast.com/index.php?name ... pic&t=5316
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Teancum »

This is Guru's baby. If he wants Lev or I to do it I don't have a problem with it, however. I'm not sure what his hold up is. I guess Jawas just move slowly, like Hutts. :P
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

Well Jawas dont seem to move slowly but they r always on the move going from place to place in their SandCrawlers. Guru might be somewhere else now. :blackja: :jawa:

Happy Memorial Day!!!!!!!!
TAW_pinx

Post by TAW_pinx »

Maybe he stole the flag on Mos Eisley and still hasn't been caught! :P
yoyam

Post by yoyam »

So is anyone still working on this pack??
It wouldnt be that hard for someone to bundle them up in a single pack and just release them.
Yes i know we can download these all on the forums but having these all in one place makes possible online play with mod maps :)
just look at how the conversion pack opened up online play to those maps
the mod maps deserve the same :lol: